Ellie Grey #21 It's my party and I'll lie if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's like she actually wants us to bring up her previous escapades.

Let's talk about giving to charities Eloise. In September 21 (Ellie Grey #13 Miss Grey gone underground , so we'll discuss her ilk who can be found | Page 25 | Tattle Life she made a big song and dance about two Ugandan Orphans she was sponsoring:

View attachment 1680829

This was all so she could prove she is a charitable person full of empathy and compassion, she was going to visit etc, etc....
However less than three months later the orphanage put on their Facebook page that Eloise had stopped her sponsorship.

A few months after that I'm sure she was asking about a charity to support again. And so it goes round again.
She was also going to donate to charity for shaving her head. Yet ANOTHER thing that never happened!! I've already posted in an old thread somewhere, but it's a fun reminder, especially for new people, or for Ellie herself 👋🏼 hey!!

Later on in the year she was going to do something else - so maybe this is it. 5% to charity... or, just something else that will likely never happen.

Plus I would love to know, it sounds like 5% of turnover, it did she mean to write 5% of profits. A very different calculation. 5% of total is actually generous, clearly a bloody great mark up, plus of course she doesn't pay taxes. We will never know how much she takes as there are no records, which there really should be, therefore she could make up whatever numbers she wants.

Hey Ellie, think your bank accounts or who's ever bank account(s) you are using to take money (fraud) could be locked again some time!!! I can only hope. Hard to report you now given you are clearly trading under another name or using someone. One day it will bite you in the ass - or maybe more likely, ruin your kids lives. Guess you are doing a pretty good job of bleeping them up so far all by yourself though, I do hope their dad is able to keep them grounded. I'm just here for the next car crash! lol

And on the shaved head screenshot I like the line "nothing to hide behind" except of course Fake lashes, brows and an extremely heavy filter to smooth out those lines and gloss over the sun damaged skin right!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Nothing ever comes of these charity sponsors… just another fart in the wind like everything else she’s ever done! She almost always asks people to name a small charity as well, why can’t she find one herself? She doesn’t want to name anything she can be held accountable to that’s why.

Ellie was probably incredibly spoilt growing up. She just expects everything to be handed to her, to have fame and glory and recognition for no work whatsoever. Don’t have a degree? That’s ok just make one up!

A couple of weeks ago when she was on holiday last, she locked herself in her bathroom and did a live. Apparently the hotel were aware that the bathroom door was dodgy and basically told her that she couldn’t close it until they got it fixed. One night Ellie went into the bathroom and shut the door. One of the first things Ellie said in the live is “I should get a discount”. And that’s all you need to know about Ellie Grey.

She’s a vulture, a vampire. All she cares about is her appearance, her status, how she is seen to others and what she can get out of something/someone. She’ll do anything the easy way to make some money or gain some status. Shortcuts shortcuts shortcuts. The first thing she will think is “how can I make this about me?”. She’ll wrap a fake empathetic cover on anything to trick people. She’s nothing but an entitled, gluttonous, self-serving brat.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Uh oh. She’s at it again. Good luck any charity seeing a penny
Spell check gone wonky on her phone? Or maybe she’s rushing to get all her posts done in the allotted social media hour? Plenty of small charities to choose from love. 86% of U.K. charities are small. Welcome.

Reactions: 6
It was following this
This might be wide speculation but does anyone know if Beebs, and the others, has connections/is funded to the Tory Think Tanks hell bent on destroying the NHS? Apologies if this has already been discussed on this thread as I only dip in and out occasionally.

I'll put my hands up and say that I used to watch UK Column in the early days before Covid as they seemed to be the only ones looking into the Saville child abuse. However during Covid I saw that they were using Propaganda to destroy our faith in the NHS. Also started to suspect that they are funded by Russian big wigs.

Do I dare Google uk column?

I suspect beeba is funded by nothing more than flogging water machines and ebooks. She's in that path to extremism as most of the truthers do. In such a deep echo chamber and full of their own self righteousness she won't tolerate any opinion but her own. If you do disagree your part of the matrix.

Reactions: 7
Do I dare Google uk column?

I suspect beeba is funded by nothing more than flogging water machines and ebooks. She's in that path to extremism as most of the truthers do. In such a deep echo chamber and full of their own self righteousness she won't tolerate any opinion but her own. If you do disagree your part of the matrix.
Beeba is too lazy to get involved in any kind of group or movement that involves dedicating her personal time to it.

• Haha
And THIS is why we’re here ellie. Blood. On. Your. Hands.
Why why WHY are these women asking her for medical advice?! Honestly what goes through their heads? SHES A bleeping UNHINGED DEMENTED CRACKPOT LIAR WHO HAS ABSOLUTELY ZERO MEDICAL KNOWLEDGE WHATSOEVER AND SHE HAS NO EXPERTISE IN ANY MEDICAL FIELD!!!!!!!!
I completely bleeping despair that there’s idiots like this just gobbling up the utter shite this woman comes out with.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So Ellie Grifter Grey is telling people not to get mammograms again. Even listening to her speak she ties herself in knots.

Don't go for a mammogram they're dangerous, screening is dangerous... oh wait exept thermograms. She didn't even say what either of them are. Aren't thermograms just looking at surface body temp? How's that gonna find cancer? Also, isn't cancer fine and natural and if so why do we wanna find it with a thermogram? Ellie, you're forgetting what bullshit you've spouted again.

What's the risk of thermograms and delaying screening?

She also reads the conclusion of a study that sounds like someone in a level wrote it for homework lol. I'll say it again ellie. NOT ALL STUDIES ARE EQUAL IN QUALITY

P.S. you're a bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why why WHY are these women asking her for medical advice?! Honestly what goes through their heads? SHES A bleeping UNHINGED DEMENTED CRACKPOT LIAR WHO HAS ABSOLUTELY ZERO MEDICAL KNOWLEDGE WHATSOEVER AND SHE HAS NO EXPERTISE IN ANY MEDICAL FIELD!!!!!!!!
I completely bleeping despair that there’s idiots like this just gobbling up the utter shite this woman comes out with.
This dates back to lockdown. I often wonder if the child survived. 😥

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Because they are terminally STUPID.

What other possible explanation could there be for anyone to ignore advice from a previously well-respected, knowledgeable professional group in favour of some random on the internet? I think most of her idiot followers are aware by now that she doesn’t hold any kind of medical qualification & they genuinely don’t seem to care. She tells them what they want to hear & that’s good enough for them.

I just hope these simpletons have the decency to have the courage of their convictions & stay the duck away from NHS hospitals when they eventually fall ill. I’d prefer to only treat people who are deserving & courteous.

Meanwhile, it’s still bleep soup over in Liz O’Riordan’s comment section. Nicbuggle, perhaps you’d like to read that ramble back to yourself & imagine how it reads to a sane person 🥴

77DB75E9-D2CA-45EE-AFF0-AE019217D2CA.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Nicbuggle is that another name for ellie grey?
Who knows? Could Nicbuggle be a pseudonym for Neil Buckle, perhaps?…..

Why else would you think that little miss copy & paste off duck duck go would ‘run rings round’ a medical doctor in a debate? (Unless you were her similarly deranged, serial enabler Dad)

Or yes, Ellie herself. Serial blower of own trumpet, mad as a box of frogs status confirmed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.