Ellie Grey #21 It's my party and I'll lie if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thinking back to my beloved decade, 1970s, I was wondering what today’s conspiracy nut jobs would have done back then. How would they have shared their tit? It must have been so hard to be a duck head, back in the day. Damn you, world wide web, you’ve made it way too easy for the Ashleens, the Wankys, the Lieys of the world. Having said that, it’s also easy for us normal folk to have a bleeping good laugh at their expense. 🤡🤡🤡🤡
It’s easy back then they were called the “Village idiot” now they are a “Town of idiots” thanks to the “Tinternet”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Didn’t there used to be a few hard print conspiracy theory magazines.
There was one in the USA for sure. Used to talk about big foot sightings and what not. People would have it imported.
Over here there were a few. Was on The Spectator maybe?

Reactions: 2
I’m thinking of the National enquirer in the USA and Private Eye in the U.K.

One of my dads friends used to have the National enquirer sent over by post.

Reactions: 1
I’m thinking of the National enquirer in the USA and Private Eye in the U.K.

One of my dads friends used to have the National enquirer sent over by post.
Private Eye did duck up over the MMR back in the 2000s but I wouldn't say it's a conspiracy mag, it's satirical current affairs

Reactions: 4
Private Eye did duck up over the MMR back in the 2000s but I wouldn't say it's a conspiracy mag, it's satirical current affairs
I remember seeing Ian Hislop doing a book signing and being really excited - excited enough to get the book for my brother and stand in the queue. Think I might ask him for it back. 😂😂😂

No UVB through a window Love, and fully clothed...? Yes, you get that boost 🤣🤣
The UVA can penetrate glass, so the ageing that most people with an ounce of common sense wish to avoid, will still be happening…… the emphasis being on the words ‘common sense’. 😊

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I remember seeing Ian Hislop doing a book signing and being really excited - excited enough to get the book for my brother and stand in the queue. Think I might ask him for it back. 😂😂😂

The UVA can penetrate glass, so the ageing that most people with an ounce of common sense wish to avoid, will still be happening…… the emphasis being on the words ‘common sense’. 😊
That’s the thing with common sense.
It’s really not very common at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Yes, forgot to add that bit in. None of the UVB necessary for her vitamin D boost, but a lot of the UVA for aging, damage and cancer risks (UVA, one of the things that can mess with DNA in your skin cells - unlike mRNA that cannot change DNA). What a tool!

Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen Liz O’Riordans latest story about someone sending something to her mum on twitter? That’s really low. 🤯

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen Liz O’Riordans latest story about someone sending something to her mum on twitter? That’s really low. 🤯
You see, they all think that we are ‘low’ - because we take the bleeping piss out of them in here (which in old money, is a room where we all get together and take the piss collectively). As far as I’m aware, none of us have ever sent direct messages to any of them and certainly not to their parents.

Obviously, we all recall the summer and the live rant that outed me and the subsequent bollocks that followed. I mean, getting messages which included photos of my family and my dogs with the “We know where you live” shite, it’s intimidating and unpleasant and yes, a bit scary. I’m easily found online and therefore easily found in person. No matter how dangerous I believe these bleeping idiots are (and I do) the only people I would ask to liaise with them would be the heads of social media platforms (because I believe they should not have the means of sharing their bile), the police, the taxman, etc. I would never ask or encourage any of my friends to engage in intimidatory tactics.

Some might say that the tattle threads are intimidating, but as I say, certainly in this particular group (can’t speak for other threads because I don’t read or comment on them) I don’t think for a moment that ANY of them were contacted personally.

So, troofers, get fucked. All of you.

Reactions: 11
You see, they all think that we are ‘low’ - because we take the bleeping piss out of them in here (which in old money, is a room where we all get together and take the piss collectively). As far as I’m aware, none of us have ever sent direct messages to any of them and certainly not to their parents.

Obviously, we all recall the summer and the live rant that outed me and the subsequent bollocks that followed. I mean, getting messages which included photos of my family and my dogs with the “We know where you live” shite, it’s intimidating and unpleasant and yes, a bit scary. I’m easily found online and therefore easily found in person. No matter how dangerous I believe these bleeping idiots are (and I do) the only people I would ask to liaise with them would be the heads of social media platforms (because I believe they should not have the means of sharing their bile), the police, the taxman, etc. I would never ask or encourage any of my friends to engage in intimidatory tactics.

Some might say that the tattle threads are intimidating, but as I say, certainly in this particular group (can’t speak for other threads because I don’t read or comment on them) I don’t think for a moment that ANY of them were contacted personally.

So, troofers, get fucked. All of you.
just seen it. Shows how horrible they are..

Reactions: 5
just seen it. Shows how horrible they are..
In the car on the way back from France (so, Alice headband, you can wind your bleeping neck in, I’m not ‘spending all day’ looking for tit, I’m just idling the journey away). Anyway, came across this - if this isn’t bleeping dangerous, show me what is. A young woman asking someone with no medical qualifications for medical advice. Wow.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 2
duck off Ryan
If there is a greater power, said power will ensure that this thunder bleep at some point in his sorry little life, needs to have chemo, or RT or some kind of serious medical intervention. Not that we’d ever know, because the little wanker would hide it and tell his pathetic following that he cured himself by drinking his own piss, eating the tit of new born lambs, sunning his arse hole, sleeping on a bed of rusty dirty nails and howling at the moonlight. I absolutely loathe that duck witted drongo.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In the car on the way back from France (so, Alice headband, you can wind your bleeping neck in, I’m not ‘spending all day’ looking for tit, I’m just idling the journey away). Anyway, came across this - if this isn’t bleeping dangerous, show me what is. A young woman asking someone with no medical qualifications for medical advice. Wow.
Two big red flags in those there comments:
1, Where can I find Ellie? I’ve just found a lump on my breast.
2, ‘Now that she’s a Solicitor’

duck off Ryan
Seriously, what a stupid bleeping moot point.
No one is saying anyone is ‘deficient’ in Chemotherapy, just because it’s the treatment for cancer.
No one is deficient in Paracetamol either, doesn’t mean you shouldn’t take one if you have a debilitating migraine.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.