Ellie Grey #21 It's my party and I'll lie if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh the fanjo soap.

One of many memorable moments…. I’ve been promising myself a day off so I can read all threads right from the start.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Surely if you're running a biz-niss Ellie you'd have your admin sorted. This has happened to you repeatedly so perhaps as your customers to give their details clearly or give reference numbers to cross reference. You're a bleeping moron if you can't figure out how to do better.

I bet the companies you're sending these to don't have this problem. Christ.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Surely if you're running a biz-niss Ellie you'd have your admin sorted. This has happened to you repeatedly so perhaps as your customers to give their details clearly or give reference numbers to cross reference. You're a bleeping moron if you can't figure out how to do better.

or it’s just bullshit to make it look like she’s got high demand

• Haha
Reactions: 7
or it’s just bullshit to make it look like she’s got high demand
True but it don't make her look good. I'd love to know actually. All you lurking Ellie fans reading. Create an account and tell me why you think this woman knows anything about analysing hair samples and why you think she's capable of critical thinking if she can't keep her customer data safe

Reactions: 8
True but it don't make her look good. I'd love to know actually. All you lurking Ellie fans reading. Create an account and tell me why you think this woman knows anything about analysing hair samples and why you think she's capable of critical thinking if she can't keep her customer data safe
Also the cancer, degrees, tax dodging, getting donations for things that never happened etc etc...

Reactions: 6

To see properly Ellie my luv (spelt and written in exactly the same way you once messaged me), you need to take your fake lashes off.

How she can run a business like this and keep getting customers in unbelievable. Literally, I don't believe it. Agree with Nosey, it's absolutely made up. No other business runs like this.
How can she not read properly?! They have bought this over the internet and typed the information. She would have HAD to send them something with reference number or something. It would all align. She is lying one way or the other. As we have mentioned before on this very subject.

bleeping ate her more everyday!

Reactions: 6
Regardless, I don't see how she can limit herself to an hour of social media a day. I'm currently tracking her active accounts as:

Instagram Iamelliegrey
Instagram Theoriginalelliegrey
Instagram Tr;be
Facebook Cleo Blacksmith (personal account)

I'm sure there is also another group and possibly a Tiktok account? Has she ventured back onto telegram after the "leave the group, its not safe" debacle? (when she locked herself out her own group whilst using a fake account to make herself look good, genuine comedy gold [ Ellie Grey #10 Social services gave her a call, no they didn’t, not at all. | Page 44 | Tattle Life])

Even logging in and out of those above several times a day must take a while, not to mention we know that in the past shes kept fake accounts (using real peoples details) for up to two years before she uses them to post ( Ellie Grey #12 Ellie Grey has gone to ground, what’s she up to she can’t be found? | Page 29 | Tattle Life)

Whats gone fairly recently:
Instagram Naturellieholistic
Instagram Naturellieyou
Facebook Naturellieyou Group
Facebook Ellie Grey (was her 'open' account)
Pttp Forum

What pics is she using for the facebook profile? Can you post a screenshot?

Reactions: 1
These threads are the only way to keep up with all her bullshit in one place. I had forgotten some of the shite she says until she reposts. Which are pretty much all logged now.

Ellie, People are applying tit like coconut oil and carrot juice mix to their skin because of the crap you spout! It's awful.
I have been applying suncream to my face for 20 years, still alive, still next to no illness and nothing like the list of illnesses you have had (if believed to be true). And, I still get a little tan, BUT I do not burn. Otherwise I would burn like a goodun with my fair skin! Anything overused is bad, and probably highly likely, people using suncream and getting burnt is because they are using old product out of date, its a known fact it gets old and becomes inefficient. They have dates, just like food does, for a reason.

And, doesn't your face and skin look a picture of health for someone in their 20's - NOT. Some very unhealthy pigmentation. Screenshot attached. Nice fake lashes BTW! What happened to stopping all filters, and fakeness... oh yeah - on the pile of things that never happened.

Ellie and people like her should not be allowed to EVER step foot in a hospital or doctors if they wish to disregard advice. She is contributing absolutely nothing to society except dangerous misinformation. She's told us all - never pays taxes, bills and drains the system with hospital care. Grade A bleep!

Oh the irony! Yet again. One of the most used words on Liey's threads I reckon.
---
Hope you're having a great time away Oik, we have any screenshots that might be needed so keep enjoying your holidays. Well deserved!!
These threads are the only way to keep up with all her bullshit in one place. I had forgotten some of the shite she says until she reposts. Which are pretty much all logged now.

Ellie, People are applying tit like coconut oil and carrot juice mix to their skin because of the crap you spout! It's awful.
I have been applying suncream to my face for 20 years, still alive, still next to no illness and nothing like the list of illnesses you have had (if believed to be true). And, I still get a little tan, BUT I do not burn. Otherwise I would burn like a goodun with my fair skin! Anything overused is bad, and probably highly likely, people using suncream and getting burnt is because they are using old product out of date, its a known fact it gets old and becomes inefficient. They have dates, just like food does, for a reason.

And, doesn't your face and skin look a picture of health for someone in their 20's - NOT. Some very unhealthy pigmentation. Screenshot attached. Nice fake lashes BTW! What happened to stopping all filters, and fakeness... oh yeah - on the pile of things that never happened.

Ellie and people like her should not be allowed to EVER step foot in a hospital or doctors if they wish to disregard advice. She is contributing absolutely nothing to society except dangerous misinformation. She's told us all - never pays taxes, bills and drains the system with hospital care. Grade A bleep!

---
Hope you're having a great time away Oik, we have any screenshots that might be needed so keep enjoying your holidays. Well deserved!!
a

---
More accurate image

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
a

More accurate image
Well, I am nearly double 'The Ellie Age', and I sure as hell haven't bothered or done all the fake! I am more than ok and proud with my natural! Like Oik, I have taken care of myself and my skin etc.
I am loving (no, actually falling apart laughing in respect! That SOOO many doctors and scientific minds, are just on it. ON IT, with you Ellie)....

Well, I am nearly double 'The Ellie Age', and I sure as hell haven't bothered or done all the fake! Folk can't believe my age. I am more than ok and proud with my natural! Like Oik, I have taken care of myself and my skin etc.
I am loving (no, actually falling apart laughing in respect! That SOOO many doctors and scientific minds, are just on it. ON IT, with you Ellie)....

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
What pics is she using for the facebook profile? Can you post a screenshot?
The story starts from the page that is linked, although like any Tattle thread there is often several simultaneous conversations. Highlights are as follows.
1666734574213.png

1666733682861.png

1666733754263.png

1666735770320.png

Timeline is around 2012 this person sold a pram to Eloise via local facebook selling pages, then around 2019 Eloise used her pictures to create a fake account.

Fast forward 2 years and Eloise starts using the fake profile to attack critics. Fortunately for us (the Tattlers) she then posted a screenshot of her logged in on the fake account. At the time there was an anti-Ellie insta page which documented it all (that eventually got taken down by Eloises zealots constantly reporting all the posts).

What complicated things even more is that a friend of the person whose pictures was used was actually an admin on the PTTP Facebook page. She told her friend that her pictures were being used, who then publicly challenged Eloise on every social media account/group she was using.

The PTTP Admin, then had a smear campaign started against her accusing her of making statements about Eloises Cancer and the reason her husband left her. Sensitive subjects to Eloise so it is unlikely that she was behind that.

However, with the PTTP Admin now essentially opposed to Eloise (both manufactured and real), she sent her zealots to harass her (which happened irregularly over the next several months).

Apart from showing Eloise in an incredibly insensitive light, it begs the question what sort of person uses someone else to create a fake profile. And not to use for a specific thing but to just sit on for two years? That takes a special kind of malicious foresight. There were multiple other fake accounts that Eloise got caught out using, but this was the only one that we could prove was a deliberatly planned violation of someone's identity.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The story starts from the page that is linked, although like any Tattle thread there is often several simultaneous conversations. Highlights are as follows.
View attachment 1678596
View attachment 1678537
View attachment 1678544
View attachment 1678651
Timeline is around 2012 this person sold a pram to Eloise via local facebook selling pages, then around 2019 Eloise used her pictures to create a fake account.

Fast forward 2 years and Eloise starts using the fake profile to attack critics. Fortunately for us (the Tattlers) she then posted a screenshot of her logged in on the fake account. At the time there was an anti-Ellie insta page which documented it all (that eventually got taken down by Eloises zealots constantly reporting all the posts).

What complicated things even more is that a friend of the person whose pictures was used was actually an admin on the PTTP Facebook page. She told her friend that her pictures were being used, who then publicly challenged Eloise on every social media account/group she was using.

The PTTP Admin, then had a smear campaign started against her accusing her of making statements about Eloises Cancer and the reason her husband left her. Sensitive subjects to Eloise so it is unlikely that she was behind that.

However, with the PTTP Admin now essentially opposed to Eloise (both manufactured and real), she sent her zealots to harass her (which happened irregularly over the next several months).

Apart from showing Eloise in an incredibly insensitive light, it begs the question what sort of person uses someone else to create a fake profile. And not to use for a specific thing but to just sit on for two years? That takes a special kind of malicious foresight. There were multiple other fake accounts that Eloise got caught out using, but this was the only one that we could prove was a deliberatly planned violation of someone's identity.
It's awful for the people she has done this to.
One thing conning people with misinformation to later peddle supplements, from early days she seemed to be making a plan to create money as she kept drip feeding that she was interested in doing more but couldn't because she was 'so poor' and people (likely started with her fake accounts) were saying '"I'll pay for your advice blah blah", it is at least people's choice to buy her tit. Taking pictures and using them is quite another and sad.
She won't even see what is wrong, and her followers will never look into it. They'll believe her when she says people are making it all up.

Reactions: 3
Just skimming through and noticed someone mention the previous legal shenanigans and any of her apostles who might be lurking in here. If you could perhaps ask her where she’s at with this whopper? Just a case number would do. 👩‍⚖️ 👨‍⚖️
Aahhhh. This was a fun period.
We’ve all had THE BEST few years together. 💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.