Ellie Grey #21 It's my party and I'll lie if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just leaving this here
Maddy is great isn't she. I also believe she may be a Cheshire resident. The greatest county in the UK. Should I meet here one day then I shall take her down to Greggs for a steak bake and a Yumyum. Hard work must have its rewards.... 🍩

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Remember when Eloise was feeding her kids innocent smoothies ( not a problem obviously) but her holier than thou I only eat fresh fruit & veg etc and her followers pointed it out & she quickly deleted the post 🤡 Well eloise read the following ✌ keep chatting your dangerous tit you look more stupid by the day

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Remember when Eloise was feeding her kids innocent smoothies ( not a problem obviously) but her holier than thou I only eat fresh fruit & veg etc and her followers pointed it out & she quickly deleted the post 🤡 Well eloise read the following ✌ keep chatting your dangerous tit you look more stupid by the day
aah this reminds me of Coco PopsGate.

Honestly, I love reminiscing. Have so many great memories with you guys.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Did she tell her apostles that she’d studied for the last eight years? Maybe a year is a different time unit in other areas.

NB. You can stand down Aliceheadband - nothing to see here. I simply recalled it. I’m not passing any judgment whatsoever, I couldn’t care a shiny shite about your eating habits. All I will say is this - sweetcorn in cottage pie? Have a word with yourself. As you were.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did she tell her apostles that she’d studied for the last eight years? Maybe a year is a different time unit in other areas.

NB. You can stand down Aliceheadband - nothing to see here. I simply recalled it. I’m not passing any judgment whatsoever, I couldn’t care a shiny shite about your eating habits. All I will say is this - sweetcorn in cottage pie? Have a word with yourself. As you were.
Ha! this is a gem of a find. Good one Oik. What a hilarious post by Ellie.
So Ellie can't even think how to go vegan and replace meals so has to ask randoms on the internet, but thinks she can do a little internet research and give people health advice! Mega lols. Her tribe are fucked!

This shows she is not even a basic witch. Just an evil, narcissistic, dumb witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This Meme resonates with me and lifts my consciousness (or something)
You’re welcome why not join my webinars for more amazing content 🤣🤣
I’d best sign up now whilst you have the vastly reduced rates.
I know if I don’t the price will go up to £9,999 by Christmas and I really want to be held within the safe space of your container so I can feel authentic and in touch with my divine feminine

*head explodes from extreme quantities of pseudo science claptrap*

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’d best sign up now whilst you have the vastly reduced rates.
I know if I don’t the price will go up to £9,999 by Christmas and I really want to be held within the safe space of your container so I can feel authentic and in touch with my divine feminine

*head explodes from extreme quantities of pseudo science claptrap*
Anyway.
I’m off to DO MY OWN RESEARCH

• Haha
Ha! this is a gem of a find. Good one Oik. What a hilarious post by Ellie.
So Ellie can't even think how to go vegan and replace meals so has to ask randoms on the internet, but thinks she can do a little internet research and give people health advice! Mega lols. Her tribe are fucked!

This shows she is not even a basic witch. Just an evil, narcissistic, dumb witch!
Ah, there’s a lot of posts asking for help. ☺ #phonemask

Attachments

• Haha
Can I just check will I be "the best version of myself" following the webinar?

Don't mock, it's actually a boner fido question.
You won’t be the best version of yourself, but you’ll be a few quid lighter and no more enlightened than you were the day before. But…… you’ll know how to rive out your own gas meter and make one out of Lego.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.