Ellie Grey #21 It's my party and I'll lie if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is the not-very-smart Daddy Buckle only just posting about that yesterday or have you held on to that screenshot for a few days? I ask as if he's only posted that in the last day or 2 he has had plenty time to Do HiS rEsEaRcH and understand that Pfizer NEVER claimed to be looking at transmission so there was never any cover up or lie. Thick-as-mince troofers not understanding that the transmission data came from real world studies (objective ones not the in-house big pharma ones required for drug approval) and once enough had been vaccinated with the real vaccine in the trials and 'let loose' to get on with their lives in the real world the transmission data was collated. Now if he was shouting about it on the day it was mentioned on FB that was one thing, but if he's still incapable of understanding why the transmission data was collected later and not the measured end points of the vaccine in trials, well another one showing a complete inability to understand scientific studies. Realistically the aim was about preventing severe disease and death, hence transmission not being measured and it being given to vulnerable groups first. If it was ever going to be about stopping transmission it would have started with groups mixing most, not the elderly who at that point were relatively shut off from the rest of the country. But the data showed it reduced viral loads and helped stop transmission OMG hence health leaders (not the pharma companies) suggesting it be used for everyone. Nobody was suggesting vaccinating everyone at huge expense without evidence of it being effective (and Pfizer weren't the ones to push that as it wasn't their studies). Idiots! Only, as was potentially slightly predictable, the virus mutated as viruses do and it's effect on transmission wasn't quite as great when it was mutating and escaping the immune responses the vaccine was creating. It wasn't going to be the answer to stopping covid completely though as like with all vaccines, you need to reach herd immunity levels to be most effective, and in the face of a widespread and mutating virus worldwide, that was going to be a huge job as there were never going to be the resources to get that done quickly. But hey ho, don't let that get in the way of a bit of misconstrued clickbait!
He did post about it yesterday- he’s posted at least five times about it, the first of which was what I also shared above- posted on the 12th. Nurse Jess’s TikTok post about Ellie’s lack of understanding re:the Pfizer trials was on the 13th.

Slightly over-optimistic expecting him to have gone back and read anything that disproves what he chooses to believe! I mean, we could apply that logic to literally any scenario over the past two & half years. There is a plethora of good science & evidence out there that disproves everything the truthers believe, but they’ll never read it.

Neil Buckle has long believed that vaccines are the embodiment of evil- it’s where Ellie’s indoctrination began. He’s a lost cause 😏

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
He did post about it yesterday- he’s posted at least five times about it, the first of which was what I also shared above- posted on the 12th. Nurse Jess’s TikTok post about Ellie’s lack of understanding re:the Pfizer trials was on the 13th.

Slightly over-optimistic expecting him to have gone back and read anything that disproves what he chooses to believe! I mean, we could apply that logic to literally any scenario over the past two & half years. There is a plethora of good science & evidence out there that disproves everything the truthers believe, but they’ll never read it.

Neil Buckle has long believed that vaccines are the embodiment of evil- it’s where Ellie’s indoctrination began. He’s a lost cause 😏
Reminds me of those who are still saying covid hasn’t been isolated.

Reactions: 4
Dear Ellie,

Could you please explain how you have had a list of illnesses longer than any human I (and probably all of us here) know?

I have been asking for 2 and a half years, still tumbleweed! Maybe this opportunity will be the very chance to help the medical professionals (especially some of the more recent ones you are berating), understand your stance on why they could be wrong about science. If you genuinely offer useful information these people will listen, but right now all you do is make their years of research, information and knowledge correct.

Given your unvaccinated status, clean and pure eating, and the perfect lifestyle you tell us all you have lived your whole life, it is a shock that you have had one illness let alone the 10+ you have/are suffering with, if what you say is correct.
It might help make everything you say make sense if you can explain, because really according to you, you should not have ever had one illness let alone multiple all by the age of 28!

Warmest regards,
U.

Reactions: 8
Ah the irony
Like her views evolve with every bit of reputable evidence handed to them on a platter. And reading fringe scientific articles which are merely opinion, have results that cannot be shown to be significant or reproducible, or are plagued with bias make them as valuable as Steve on Facebook's opinion. It's actual embarrassing that she still does not grasp that.
I can't even with this. Pots and Kettles bish

View attachment 1670415
The irony being no one has 'cut out her tongue' it's still clearly there spewing out venom. She's been allowed to continue to speak and in doing so making it easier to show the lies and the disinformation...and yet more classic narcissistic traits!

Screenshot_20221022_231134.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ellie, Maddy isn’t ‘obsessed’ with you. Please do not flatter yourself.

She is, however, calmly and logically calling you out on your bullshit.

Face it, little girl: you know nothing and you peddle (at best) useless and (at worst) dangerous bollocks.

Reactions: 7
I think you've had the block coz her account is open right now
She must spend all day everyday on her phone. Vet every single follower.

What happened to freedom of speech. I wanted to have a live debate with her. Now I can’t. Dammit

Get. A. Life.

Reactions: 6
She must spend all day everyday on her phone. Vet every single follower.

What happened to freedom of speech. I wanted to have a live debate with her. Now I can’t. Dammit

Get. A. Life.
She's not even done a live chat with a truther. All her zoom chats are likely her just talking without interaction.

Ellie loves an echo chamber

Reactions: 5
She's not even done a live chat with a truther. All her zoom chats are likely her just talking without interaction.

Ellie loves an echo chamber
She's also limited comments too, you know that thing she accuses others of and makes out they are running from debate...
Screenshot_20221023-104955_Instagram.jpg

Wonder why she's happy with the science and properly conducted studies in this situation and there isn't just accusations of real public health and safety measures being there for profit for the seat companies? I'd honestly love to know how she decides what science to listen to and what to rubbish. Maybe a troofer just doesn't have an alternative seat to sell yet. (I am glad that she is sharing actual information on this occasion though!).

But then it was followed with this story...ah the irony! Although I said about going away quietly, it was based on the irrefutable evidence being provided first for covid, for cancer/screenings, for supplements. But of course, that wasn't possible for her! Instead we're still pretending that all the doctors she alludes to conducted legitimate studies that stood in to scrutiny and that they didn't have books, supplements or private services to sell.
Screenshot_20221023-105344_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.