Ellie Grey #21 It's my party and I'll lie if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In other news…..

duck off Ryan
Another head who needs a proof reader. Hes written that they spend cancer charity donations on "Organising huge and necessary events". I'm presuming he meant unnecessary. Also I wouldn't bother with thetruthaboutcancer website as one of the cures is aromatherapy. I kid you not. duck off Ryan.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Another head who needs a proof reader. Hes written that they spend cancer charity donations on "Organising huge and necessary events". I'm presuming he meant unnecessary. Also I wouldn't bother with thetruthaboutcancer website as one of the cures is aromatherapy. I kid you not. duck off Ryan.
I spotted that as well. Silly little twit. Another one who’d sell his grandmother to the highest bidder.

And this bleep never shuts up. Hasn’t he started bleeping panto rehearsals yet? Surely Oldham Coliseum need a twit to play Buttons or a village idiot?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I spotted that as well. Silly little twit. Another one who’d sell his grandmother to the highest bidder.

And this bleep never shuts up. Hasn’t he started bleeping panto rehearsals yet? Surely Oldham Coliseum need a twit to play Buttons or a village idiot?
How does having anti-vax views make your teeth fall out? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

For once I do actually agree with Sean j ward; Matt Hancock *is* a vile man and ITV *should* be disgusted. The rest of the stuff he comes out with though is utter bollocks.

Reactions: 3

Why have his teeth fallen out because he didn't take the vaccine?! Am I missing something haha.

Haha didn't see this until my reply!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For once I do actually agree with Sean j ward; Matt Hancock *is* a vile man and ITV *should* be disgusted. The rest of the stuff he comes out with though is utter bollocks.
I think Seany boy means that ITV should be ashamed of themselves, as opposed to disgusted, with themselves. Sean the sheep is a tit. And I would bet all the money I have, that if Sean’s former employers came a calling and asked him to spend just one bleeping day in the jungle, he’d bite their cocks off.

• Haha
I think Seany boy means that ITV should be ashamed of themselves, as opposed to disgusted, with themselves. Sean the sheep is a tit. And I would bet all the money I have, that if Sean’s former employers came a calling and asked him to spend just one bleeping day in the jungle, he’d bite their cocks off.
Can’t bite anyone’s cock off with no teeth!

I think Sean Ward was claiming he was homeless for a while after his acting career fell apart. Why did it fall apart? Because of his very public anti-vaxx views, covidiocy & general contrarian cuntery. He’s essentially unemployable now.

I think that’s where the teeth falling out story came from- homeless people generally have poor dental hygiene.

So, I guess you could say he lost his teeth as a side effect of the vaccine. Indirectly. As a result of being an ANTI-vaxx loon.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can’t bite anyone’s cock off with no teeth!

I think Sean Ward was claiming he was homeless for a while after his acting career fell apart. Why did it fall apart? Because of his very public anti-vaxx views, covidiocy & general contrarian cuntery. He’s essentially unemployable now.

I think that’s where the teeth falling out story came from- homeless people generally have poor dental hygiene.

So, I guess you could say he lost his teeth as a side effect of the vaccine. Indirectly. As a result of being an ANTI-vaxx loon.
The little shite hawk’s teeth look perfectly fine to my untrained eye. Still looks like a mentalist, however.

Attachments

The little shite hawk’s teeth look perfectly fine to my untrained eye. Still looks like a mentalist, however.
I read something in the news at the time about him losing teeth & thought the same thing.
He is an attention seeking mentalist. Either that or he had a GoFundMe for his gnashers.

Reactions: 1
I can't find my screenshot now but one other contradiction of our dear Ellie Grifter bleep Grey.

She posted a story about cashless society and how we need to make sure to use cash and avoid the digital society we're heading to.

Erm, ellie babe. Your products are only available by online digital purchases. You can't pay via cash for your crappy supplements or your zooms.

bleeping twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't find my screenshot now but one other contradiction of our dear Ellie Grifter bleep Grey.

She posted a story about cashless society and how we need to make sure to use cash and avoid the digital society we're heading to.

Erm, ellie babe. Your products are only available by online digital purchases. You can't pay via cash for your crappy supplements or your zooms.

bleeping twit.
And there's literally a story a day about the new coins being minted for King Charles. All they're really worried about is accountability and the fact they can't avoid tax.

Reactions: 5
And there's literally a story a day about the new coins being minted for King Charles. All they're really worried about is accountability and the fact they can't avoid tax.
Totally! All grifting wankers looking to cheat “the system”! These people need to live by their word and go disappear somewhere and sell kangen water tanks in a pyramid scheme, and eat the local sheep or something.

On the topic of anonymity I do wish that I wasn’t anonymous, I’m not afraid of Ellie, but I’m afraid of some of her unhinged followers. I mean poor Maddy, she mentioned that some of these people were even commenting on her appearance! Like what does that even have to do with anything? I couldn’t handle that at all. I try not to comment on Ellie’s appearance as it makes no difference whether she looks like wurzel gummage or Sharon Stone. I also don’t give a tit whether or not she posts a scantily clad selfie. As for her claims of having body dysmorphia, I also don’t actually dispute that either. Posting selfies and fancy pictures of yourself is usually a good way to get validation for your appearance and gives you a dopamine hit. I’ve got a deeply insecure family member who’s always posting selfies. Sometimes no matter how much someone tells you that you are attractive, you’ll always find something to pick at. She’s also clearly self conscious about her teeth as she’s now got braces. What I will comment on though is the hypocritical use of all the fake tit (lashes, nails etc), her horrific promotion of sun beds and crappy fast fashion chains in which workers are mistreated and the environment is abused.

The ironic thing is I bet the majority of people on this thread only found it cause they saw her nonsense, corrected her and got abused and blocked by her, which made them Google her and in turn find this page. That’s how I’ve come across this anyway. That’s how I realised this person is actually dangerous
Correct. She blocked me over a year ago when I asked a reasonably pertinent question,

In other news…..

duck off Ryan
He’s another bleeping c**t that spouts shite about women’s health that he knows duck all about!

What a prick!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.