Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Ladyvoyeur

Chatty Member
Has anyone seen Liz O’Riordans latest story about someone sending something to her mum on twitter? That’s really low. 🤯
I’ve just watched it & whilst I think it’s disgusting, I am not remotely surprised.

A reminder of what our favourite cyber bully posted as a response when she was on the receiving end of what she interpreted as ‘hateful’ posts (qualified medics pointing out that she’s wrong. About everything).

CA18A541-9464-41F9-A8E2-D2A0FA48A690.jpeg

‘They like to make us out to be unstable & irrational’

No one is ‘making them out’ as anything. Actions speak louder than words. The comments left by Ellie’s minions in response to ANY pushback by professionals is always batshit & 100% nasty. They are completely driven by emotion & anger & ALWAYS stoop to name-calling. Without fail.

I have never seen a professional resort to name-calling in posts or comments. They will usually either try & reason with or simply shut the really unreasonable people down.

I think we can almost guarantee that they are not in anyone’s DMs or sending shit to their Mums.

• Heart

nosey_cow

VIP Member
You go girl! I don’t think I’ve ever come across such a brave, powerful, truth-speaking heroine! Thank you for everything that you do 🙌🏻🙌🏻 love the quote by the way, that just sums you up doesn’t it! And the candid photos you’ve arranged of yourself! It’s like a tribute to yourself! Love it 😍😍😍 View attachment 1683135
She never cared for the crown, she’d rather be a cunt.

FIXED IT FOR YOU

• Haha

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
I have no words
What a load of bollocks. My first child was delivered by emergency caesarean. I had pre-eclampsia and she was in distress. I will never forget the words of the doctor: “We need to get this baby out now”. I was given a form to sign, I was already being pushed out of the doors by the time the consent was done. I remember them running so fast with me, I thought I was going to fall off the trolley. I can recall that moment like it was yesterday. The gratitude I felt back then, I still feel it today. I owe those doctors and nurses. They’d never remember me, but I’ll never forget them.

When did the world go mental?

Callingyouout

Is she trying to prove she’s clever with that letter? Is that the gotcha moment where all the doctors and professionals are going to go “oh hang on a minute, this girl really knows her stuff, gosh how intelligent, we’ve been outed by this underdog badass! Everyone back off! This girl is a national hero!”

also…. Researcher? What lab or university do you research for again Ellie?
8E82F684-75FA-4FEC-A4E0-DAE886BB87F0.jpeg

• Haha

NotTheDailyFail

Chatty Member
Tell me you wasted your time without telling me you wasted your time. Honestly give it up, even people in the "movement" are commenting on what a waste of time it is.
They're not gonna go to the rich areas so they're gonna go to the poor ones. Preying on people who are now likely vulnerable to the economic effects and policy changes going on. Fucking losers.

Just admit you're not on the right side of history and get on with your lives.

nosey_cow

VIP Member
Anyone else starting to feel like we’ve finally ‘won’.
She’s literally just a shadow of her former ‘online’ self now. Reminds me of a 1980’s one hit wonder pop star doing a ‘tour’ in 2003 (only she’s less talented).
It’s really all a bit cringe worthy & sad. She lives for some kind of interaction - even if it’s negative.

Having to get a normal job (albeit only for a bit) Buying followers, hardly any interaction. No actual mates in real life to rely upon.

Universal credit and HMRC are going to be closing in on her after her inheritance and the money she took but never declared.

The experts are all coming together to correct her misinformation.

The end is surely nigh for our Liey.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
And THIS is why we’re here ellie. Blood. On. Your. Hands.
Why why WHY are these women asking her for medical advice?! Honestly what goes through their heads? SHES A FUCKING UNHINGED DEMENTED CRACKPOT LIAR WHO HAS ABSOLUTELY ZERO MEDICAL KNOWLEDGE WHATSOEVER AND SHE HAS NO EXPERTISE IN ANY MEDICAL FIELD!!!!!!!!
I completely fucking despair that there’s idiots like this just gobbling up the utter shite this woman comes out with.

• Haha
Sorry to see this, but absolutely no surprise. All love and light!

jem_jess1111 is a bully, hope you are ok! Interesting how so many 'spiritual/reiki people/healers/truthers' are so vile, rude and plain mean. Also amusing how she is 'unplugged' on social. These people really are thick as fuck!
I'm fine, I don't get hurt by the words of strangers on the Internet. Can't believe she thought I'd give a shit about her opinion of my body.

These threads have been fun to follow, many a laugh has been had

• Heart

FatFelix

VIP Member
Well, given that she mentioned the founder of a melanoma charity spending ‘all day’ slating Liey, then I’d guess she is.

So, Alice headband, let me tell you something for nothing. Back in the day, when I worked in law, I began as a secretary and worked my way to head up the PR & marketing department. Because I could type fast and manage my time well, I never felt the need to have a sec in my team. So my typing skills are good. My brain is surprisingly sharp for someone at my age 😂😂 so any posts I make about the troofers can be done pretty quick.

Alice, let me tell you what my days actually look like:
My day starts about 6am, wake up, watch the news headlines, have a cup of tea (clean my teeth first, I’m a bit odd insofar as I can’t drink my tea until I’ve cleaned my teeth!) , have a shower, get dressed, put make up on. Deal with any patient emails or messages
Sort the dogs out. Put any washing on. Take dogs to office with me, open up, check if there are any orders from the online shop. Spend most of the day working on the various projects that we have on going, speaking to patients, doctors, 🤔🤔🫣🫣🫣🫣 nurses, pharma 🫣🫣🫣 MPs 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱.

At several stages during the day I go to my mother’s to help her. Sort her medication, food, whatever cleaning she might need (she has carers, but I’m better, apparently 😂😂😂😂).

We also have a tiny shop at the front of the office now and occasionally I have to cover in there.

I also fit in the gym, taking my granddaughter to Brownies, shopping, cooking, cleaning, dog training etc. my days are pretty full.

So, Alice Headband Bandstand, let me tell you, so you can report back - I spend MINUTES taking the piss out of the truthers. Granted during lockdown I had a little bit more time on my hands but believe me Alice in Wonderland, whilst these people irritate me beyond all telling, they don’t occupy my every waking moment.

As you were.
She's an idiot. When I was sharing the link to the Ellie Wiki she said "this is not the epitome of higher consciousness and love". I mean who even says things like that? What does it mean? She then said "tattle was a low consciousness entity". Really? Who cares? As the troofers say, if you don't like it why are you here? She was trying to wind me up, but I was sat on the sofa with a coffee and a fig roll (ok 4 fig rolls but they're mostly fruit) watching Bangers and Cash with a dog either side of me. Pretty much a perfect scenario Alice, so jog on...

• Haha

FatFelix

VIP Member
I had mine 4-5 weeks ago now. Flu at the same time in the same arm (picked a bad work outfit that day and decided as well as not getting completely down to my underwear, having one sore arm was possibly better than 2). Well my arm got a little sore/heavy for a few hours, then nothing...I'm still waiting for it to explode though as that's been a month 🥴🙄. Now since Nov 2019, that's 4 C19 and 4 flu jabs and I definitely feel no different to 2019! What an anticlimax!
Last time I saw my doctor I took my tshirt and trousers off and ended up just in my socks and boxers so she could see my rash. Do you know what she did? Just carried on walking round tescos doing her shopping.. how rude!

• Haha

AceAET

Just seen someone else with a decent following on Insta has done a post on Ellie I haven’t put the screen shot on because as we all know Ellie & her minions like to read these pages & they will then bully this person being the disgusting creatures they’re. But it’s good to see her nonsense getting called out.

Callingyouout

I know I said earlier in a post that I won’t stop until this misinformation is stopped, but I’m feeling a bit disheartened. Ellie is a cunt. She is a sociopath. She does not care who she hurts, who she fucks over as long as she gets what she wants and for as long as she has some sort of following stroking her ego. All she needs to do is post something and some chump will tell her how amazing and brave she is. She gets asked for advice constantly as if she’s the oracle of everything. All of this inflates her sense of self and this is what she is addicted to. And she will not stop. She will never ever admit she’s wrong or back down, because we are dealing with a pure unadulterated narcissist. Sociopath.

• Sad

Sec_narf

This is the reality of following the energy bill advice…

If you don’t pay and pretend you’ve moved, they will eventually come and check…

And if you’re not going to pay, and you’re going to lie and pretend you’ve moved, why bother changing your meters?? It does nothing!

If this is a simple safety check, then you can let them in, regardless of who ‘owns’ the meters.

You are using an electricity supply, the supplier have a right to check it’s a. Safe and also b. Being paid…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow