Ellie Grey #21 It's my party and I'll lie if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah. Unity holistic health. That incarnation brings back some memories.
That was post the PTTP days but before Tr;PE wasn’t it.
She’s opened and closed so many small businesses (whilst fleecing her followers each time). It’s hard to keep up. I’m glad we have these threads.
These threads are the only way to keep up with all her bullshit in one place. I had forgotten some of the shite she says until she reposts. Which are pretty much all logged now.

Ellie, People are applying tit like coconut oil and carrot juice mix to their skin because of the crap you spout! It's awful.
I have been applying suncream to my face for 20 years, still alive, still next to no illness and nothing like the list of illnesses you have had (if believed to be true). And, I still get a little tan, BUT I do not burn. Otherwise I would burn like a goodun with my fair skin! Anything overused is bad, and probably highly likely, people using suncream and getting burnt is because they are using old product out of date, its a known fact it gets old and becomes inefficient. They have dates, just like food does, for a reason.

And, doesn't your face and skin look a picture of health for someone in their 20's - NOT. Some very unhealthy pigmentation. Screenshot attached. Nice fake lashes BTW! What happened to stopping all filters, and fakeness... oh yeah - on the pile of things that never happened.

Ellie and people like her should not be allowed to EVER step foot in a hospital or doctors if they wish to disregard advice. She is contributing absolutely nothing to society except dangerous misinformation. She's told us all - never pays taxes, bills and drains the system with hospital care. Grade A bleep!

Can anyone remember the name of the

sheds. bleep sheds?

MacMillan. Lol. Imagine if they knew Lieys views.

also no mention of her on the open day.
Oh the irony! Yet again. One of the most used words on Liey's threads I reckon.
---
Hope you're having a great time away Oik, we have any screenshots that might be needed so keep enjoying your holidays. Well deserved!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
What’s the rationale behind keeping a child off school for days/weeks during flu vaccine roll out? If your child isn’t having the vaccine….. what does Ellie think? That the vaccine is airborne?! She’s a bleeping MORON.
Kids typically get the nasal spray/mist vaccine (as opposed to jab we're offered if eligible). Now the flu mist is a live vaccine, so there is weakened live virus in it to stimulate the immune response (whilst the jab is inactive - so killed virus particles). With the FluMist being live, there is a teeny tiny chance of it actually causing flu in those severely immunocompromised so there are some kids who won't be offered it (they are immunocompromised themselves or live with or are routinely around those with severe immune deficiencies - for example one of my friends is on a strong med for an inflammatory condition which wipes out her immune system so her daughter is given jab at GPs rather than mist at school). So if this woman's kid is healthy then there is absolutely no reason for any time off...but don't let that get in the way of them making a song and dance at school and actually understanding vaccination!

Reactions: 3
Kids typically get the nasal spray/mist vaccine (as opposed to jab we're offered if eligible). Now the flu mist is a live vaccine, so there is weakened live virus in it to stimulate the immune response (whilst the jab is inactive - so killed virus particles). With the FluMist being live, there is a teeny tiny chance of it actually causing flu in those severely immunocompromised so there are some kids who won't be offered it (they are immunocompromised themselves or live with or are routinely around those with severe immune deficiencies - for example one of my friends is on a strong med for an inflammatory condition which wipes out her immune system so her daughter is given jab at GPs rather than mist at school). So if this woman's kid is healthy then there is absolutely no reason for any time off...but don't let that get in the way of them making a song and dance at school and actually understanding vaccination!
They are all insane. Like actually INSANE.

Reactions: 1
I’d best sign up now whilst you have the vastly reduced rates.
I know if I don’t the price will go up to £9,999 by Christmas and I really want to be held within the safe space of your container so I can feel authentic and in touch with my divine feminine

*head explodes from extreme quantities of pseudo science claptrap*
Container! 🤣🤣

I’d best sign up now whilst you have the vastly reduced rates.
I know if I don’t the price will go up to £9,999 by Christmas and I really want to be held within the safe space of your container so I can feel authentic and in touch with my divine feminine

*head explodes from extreme quantities of pseudo science claptrap*
Ooh, a nod to Beeeeeba there! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 3
These threads are the only way to keep up with all her bullshit in one place. I had forgotten some of the shite she says until she reposts. Which are pretty much all logged now.

Ellie, People are applying tit like coconut oil and carrot juice mix to their skin because of the crap you spout! It's awful.
I have been applying suncream to my face for 20 years, still alive, still next to no illness and nothing like the list of illnesses you have had (if believed to be true). And, I still get a little tan, BUT I do not burn. Otherwise I would burn like a goodun with my fair skin! Anything overused is bad, and probably highly likely, people using suncream and getting burnt is because they are using old product out of date, its a known fact it gets old and becomes inefficient. They have dates, just like food does, for a reason.

And, doesn't your face and skin look a picture of health for someone in their 20's - NOT. Some very unhealthy pigmentation. Screenshot attached. Nice fake lashes BTW! What happened to stopping all filters, and fakeness... oh yeah - on the pile of things that never happened.

Ellie and people like her should not be allowed to EVER step foot in a hospital or doctors if they wish to disregard advice. She is contributing absolutely nothing to society except dangerous misinformation. She's told us all - never pays taxes, bills and drains the system with hospital care. Grade A bleep!

Oh the irony! Yet again. One of the most used words on Liey's threads I reckon.
---
Hope you're having a great time away Oik, we have any screenshots that might be needed so keep enjoying your holidays. Well deserved!!
I'm older than Ellie by just a few years, but I can assure you, with my religious use of sunscreen on my face year round (obv rest of body as appropriate) she looks like she has about 10 years on me. The lines around her eyes, the beginnings of the leathery look, etc. The only people I know in my friend groups (versus patients I meet day in and out, some of whom you do struggle to age due to years of sun, smoke, etc.) who showed significant aging signs as we hit 30 were the surfer, a golf enthusiast and someone who spent most of their summers earning money on farms, with the ex-farmhand having had skin cancer (melanoma - possibly lucky they& their partner were medically trained to have noticed changes early). Even the few who have relocated to work in Aus and NZ hospitals and had to revaluate their skincare to include sunblocks have less damage. My gran is in her 80s and used suncream most of the last few decades (obviously not as much when younger as it wasn't so much a 'thing')...strangely enough, no skin cancer and it hasn't poisoned her.

Reactions: 4
Course you did Ellie….
duck she's dull. What happened to all the troofers creating their own home education network? they were all putting their skills forward and it was definitely going to happen. Added to the pile of things that never happened.
Wish they did and save us all the grief of their nonsense, the resources can then go to kids/families who pay into the system and do want to use public services without overwhelming the underpaid staff.

Reminds me of the time Ellie said about helping farmers by doing some manual labour. Not seen one around here helping my local farm, but have seen them with a crappy 'no more vaccines' banner.

Reactions: 4
Course you did Ellie….
i wrote a letter to Jimmy Saville once. I said I wanted to be the Queen.

I am not the Queen.

Newsflash, anyone can write a letter to anyone Liey. Just because you sent a letter, doesn’t make it true.

(n.b. If you simply sending a letter to this person - makes the contents accurate, maybe you should apply the same train of thought to those bills they keep sending you?)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Course you did Ellie….
Snore 😴

It’s about the third time she’s shared that aswell. She ‘corrected’ the NHS Senior Immunisation Manager, did she? Much like that time she was ‘commended’ by Neonatolgists for ‘educating’ them.

I think it’s time to wheel this out again.

88F116D1-6697-43FB-8B78-47FF386EC532.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she trying to prove she’s clever with that letter? Is that the gotcha moment where all the doctors and professionals are going to go “oh hang on a minute, this girl really knows her stuff, gosh how intelligent, we’ve been outed by this underdog badass! Everyone back off! This girl is a national hero!”

also…. Researcher? What lab or university do you research for again Ellie?
8E82F684-75FA-4FEC-A4E0-DAE886BB87F0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm older than Ellie by just a few years, but I can assure you, with my religious use of sunscreen on my face year round (obv rest of body as appropriate) she looks like she has about 10 years on me. The lines around her eyes, the beginnings of the leathery look, etc. The only people I know in my friend groups (versus patients I meet day in and out, some of whom you do struggle to age due to years of sun, smoke, etc.) who showed significant aging signs as we hit 30 were the surfer, a golf enthusiast and someone who spent most of their summers earning money on farms, with the ex-farmhand having had skin cancer (melanoma - possibly lucky they& their partner were medically trained to have noticed changes early). Even the few who have relocated to work in Aus and NZ hospitals and had to revaluate their skincare to include sunblocks have less damage. My gran is in her 80s and used suncream most of the last few decades (obviously not as much when younger as it wasn't so much a 'thing')...strangely enough, no skin cancer and it hasn't poisoned her.
I’m older than a lot of sunbed users… and some. Older by several generations. 😂😂😂😂😂 My daughter and I are regularly mistaken for sisters - she’s got near perfect skin. I’ve never allowed my face to burn since Jon was diagnosed in 02, so that’s 20 years of factor 50, every single day. I dunno, lathering myself in toxic chemicals every day, having vaccinations, eating well, controlling and holding back MS, thinking I’m all that……. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
I’m older than a lot of sunbed users… and some. Older by several generations. 😂😂😂😂😂 My daughter and I are regularly mistaken for sisters - she’s got near perfect skin. I’ve never allowed my face to burn since Jon was diagnosed in 02, so that’s 20 years of factor 50, every single day. I dunno, lathering myself in toxic chemicals every day, having vaccinations, eating well, controlling and holding back MS, thinking I’m all that……. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Yeah you absolute terrible person oik. How dare you.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she trying to prove she’s clever with that letter? Is that the gotcha moment where all the doctors and professionals are going to go “oh hang on a minute, this girl really knows her stuff, gosh how intelligent, we’ve been outed by this underdog badass! Everyone back off! This girl is a national hero!”

also…. Researcher? What lab or university do you research for again Ellie?
View attachment 1677025
“Researcher”

she’s a bleeping CRACK POT. Imagine being so full of your own guff you actually write that on a letter?!!!!!!! I pity her child/children. Imagine having this unstable whack job for a mother?! Does she have a fella?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“Researcher”

she’s a bleeping CRACK POT. Imagine being so full of your own guff you actually write that on a letter?!!!!!!! I pity her child/children. Imagine having this unstable whack job for a mother?! Does she have a fella?
OF COURSE SHE DOESNT

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.