Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
And, these are only the people that we know about - there will no doubt be countless other gullible folk who have followed her ‘advice’ over the years. And why do the people in this group choose to remain anonymous? (apart from yours truly….) because once our identity becomes apparent, we become targets ourselves.

As I’ve said many times before, until I stumbled across this thread, I’d never heard of Tattle and I never comment on any other posts. My issues are with people who are openly critical of the doctors, nurses, scientists that I have so much respect for. A lot of the patients that I work with would simply not be here if it was not for medicine. So when I see utter fucking bollocks being spouted, I will call it out. The mistake I made in here was doing this anonymously, whilst making it clear to many who I really was. In the end I didn’t care if they knew who I was, I was so fucked off with the shit.

When they say that they are sick of us saying they are dangerous, that’s a fucking understatement, a huge one. Anyone who tells women not to have smears, mammograms and who say sunbeds are safe, sunscreen causes cancer, is not just dangerous, they’re fucking bad. You cannot come out with shit like that and then glibly say “Prove me wrong”. Science and medicine don’t fucking work like that.

Right, where’s my cricket bat? 🤔🤔🤔🫣🤔🤔🫣

Love and lighthouses. Gill

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Long time lurker. I posted on the recent video made by the Nurse Jess video and I got my first troll. Lucky me.

Ellie's followers really are just high school mean girls sometimes.

This bitch comes in my DMs without provocation thinking she's gonna make me sad cuz I'm fat. Good thing I'm fat and happy in the knowledge that I'm not some lapdog for a grifter.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

nosey_cow

VIP Member
She's just swanning around Facebook groups now, still contributing to people getting in debt (and summoned to court) from her 'templates' as of 3 days ago 🙄
At this stage, if people are falling for her bullshit, it’s kind of their own fault (in the main).
It’s not like during the lockdowns where people were vulnerable and looking for support.

There’s enough info out there on her now. Obviously she still needs stopping but I think we’ve done a great job so far.

nosey_cow

VIP Member
I do what I can 🤣 😂.

Is Aliceheadband a lurker on here do you think ? She seems the type, a little dim witted drone taking messages back to Ellie.
She should be called Alice BANNED. Since they all are so proud of getting their accounts deactivated. 🤣

• Haha

FatFelix

VIP Member
It’s a free course at an introductory level. Anyone can do it 😂
Nothing wrong with online study Nosey.. this is a great course, you should have seen how many cakes and biscuits I finished. Apparently though that wasn't what it meant.. 😂 😂

1669805852162.png

• Haha

Callingyouout

Who said the other day they thought she had gone quiet and given up? 🙄🙄🙄
View attachment 1771084
Oh for crying out loud! 😂😂 it’s the hashtags and caption that do it for me. Are we supposed to be impressed by this?
“Omg Ellie! Well done! You completed a free American course and then paid for a certificate!! I’m so proud of you! It must’ve taken so much brain power!! Oh and it’s from an offshoot of Harvard?! Harvard? The place where all the rich and elite are educated!!! Omgggggggggggg!”
She’s just scraping the barrel at this point. Might post my Reiki certificate I paid £50 for 🙄🙄🙄

• Angry
  • Haha

nosey_cow

VIP Member
Remember when we outed her for using suncream on her kids when she took them to The Gambia.
That was fun

for anyone reading this ELLIES KIDS USE SUNCREAM. SHE PUTS SUNCREAM
ON THEM. SHES DOING THIS FOR ATTENTION.

i honestly CBA posting it again but if you check back, we have all the receipts. You don’t even need to do any research on if Ellie is full of bullshit, we’ve uploaded it all for you to find easily.

FatFelix

VIP Member
Oh look, Julie Colquhoun being a cunt again. So you're a tall person and didn't need to feel representation. Great, I'm glad for you. I'm fat and you hate fat people. Why can't fat people enjoy things like ballet. Julie, darling, just because you don't like a thing, or feel that it shouldn't exist doesn't mean that's how everyone feels.

I'm fat, I know you and many people really hate people like me being included and seen. When I were a young lass I would have loved to have seen a bigger person enjoying doing the thing they loved. What is wrong with seeing representation beyond tall, white and slim. Oh, look Julie you are represented you just don't see that that's all we've ever been shown.

You're a cunt and I hope you stub your toe today.

Also, Julie got a mask on her face lol
What a nasty post. Julie really doesn't understand does she? She should take her white middle class privilege and shove it up her arse. Everyone needs to feel included it's how society should work. This is how bullying starts and Julie's kids have possibly taken in her prejudices. On the BBC news this week there was a young girl born with only one arm and LEGO had introduced more inclusive LEGO people and had made one with one arm. She was so happy, it brought a tear to my eye. So fuck off Julie. Anyway I'm NOT fat I'm ROBUST....

• Heart
  • Angry

FatFelix

VIP Member
Fuck off Ryan (x2)…..
So what I'm getting from this is that Ryan is a twat, he wants women back in "their place" and preferably back to the 1950s and he likes to shove a teaspoon of nescafe up his arse. Also "decisive decisions"? Can you have a non decisive decision?

• Haha

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
Wanky Walton -v- Michael Manuel Chav. Absolutely fucking hilarious. I’ll cut it short so that none of you need to go and listen:

Wanky did a voice note about Chav during which he called Chav a spas/tic. Chav did one of his silly videos during which he announced that he would probably cry. Right on cue, he did ‘cry’ after announcing that years ago he had TB and he is a real spas/tic. The end.

• Haha

Ladyvoyeur

Chatty Member
It’s like history repeating itself.
My heart bleeds, Ellie. It really does.

I’m sorry that you’re so self-absorbed that you can’t tell the difference between medical professionals using their platforms to call out your harmful misinformation & ‘bullying’. Were Full Fact ‘bullying’ you when they made a post about everything you’ve got wrong too?

No one’s crying. Literally no one. They’ve stated that they’ve had hateful messages & death threats after posting about you- because they have. Maddy has shared a couple of screenshots of the messages she’s been sent & we can all see examples of the deluded, cult-like thinking in the comments left by members of ‘Team Ellie’ on Liz’s posts.

I’d just like to remind you that the only person I’ve ever seen post a video of themselves CRYING on social media, is you.

Also, note how professionals don’t limit the comments on their posts? Yet here you are trying to make out that it is them who cannot cope with people having differing views. Your double standards know no bounds, do they?

To quote your current nemesis: Opinions are not facts. Facts are not opinions. Data doesn’t care about your feelings.

Grow the fuck up.

Last edited:
You go girl! I don’t think I’ve ever come across such a brave, powerful, truth-speaking heroine! Thank you for everything that you do 🙌🏻🙌🏻 love the quote by the way, that just sums you up doesn’t it! And the candid photos you’ve arranged of yourself! It’s like a tribute to yourself! Love it 😍😍😍 View attachment 1683135
Preferred the sword , what Ollie Oxleys pork sword 🤣🤣 childish but I don’t care , what a narcissistic twat she is 🤢 Hi Alice / Eloise 😘

• Haha

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
She's an idiot. When I was sharing the link to the Ellie Wiki she said "this is not the epitome of higher consciousness and love". I mean who even says things like that? What does it mean? She then said "tattle was a low consciousness entity". Really? Who cares? As the troofers say, if you don't like it why are you here? She was trying to wind me up, but I was sat on the sofa with a coffee and a fig roll (ok 4 fig rolls but they're mostly fruit) watching Bangers and Cash with a dog either side of me. Pretty much a perfect scenario Alice, so jog on...
Fig rolls……… come on Fat chops, you can do better than those! When we arrange our Tattle lunch, I’ll bring you a packet of special biscuits. You’ll turn your back on fig rolls.

NB….. FAO Alice Elastic band, we haven’t really planned to meet for lunch, but if we did, there’d be more of us there than at the latest birthday party……..

• Haha