Ellie Grey #21 It's my party and I'll lie if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Ellie not get a free ticket to go to the QEDCon in Manchester to be able to debate scientists on absolutely all things science that she is of course a 'researcher' and 'expert' in (still cringing at the 'researcher' in her letter to the school 😬). Somewhere she could school all these scientists and walk away to applause? Do they not know who she is? Did she not want to go and put the questions to them to have them all bow down to her knowledge obtained from a screenshot of a pile of books and they could all suddenly be free to discuss about how they've been gagged? Nope? Feel like that was a missed opportunity in getting her name out there as UK's leading scientist and critical thinker! 🤣🤣

Anyway, this is exactly the issue with all the doctors and scientists they are claiming are on their side and exposing the truth...they have found business opportunities that are much more lucrative than genuine science and healthcare! (Also likely to be mere average healthcare providers or scientists that have nothing really significant to contribute to their field that will make them stand out, but have personality traits that have them NEED to be noticed and relevant, and if you aren't good enough to compete with the real experts in your field the next best thing is to undermine it all and sell a diet book...)

Attachments

Reactions: 7
In the car on the way back from France (so, Alice headband, you can wind your bleeping neck in, I’m not ‘spending all day’ looking for tit, I’m just idling the journey away). Anyway, came across this - if this isn’t bleeping dangerous, show me what is. A young woman asking someone with no medical qualifications for medical advice. Wow.
Elizabeth Manzano is worried about finding a lump yet her profile clearly states she “has an immune system”. I don’t get it.

I’ve always been amused by Ellie’s need to put people’s titles in inverted commas. She did it during her first round of Liz O’Riordan centred vitriol, when she referred to her as an ‘expert’. Well yes, Ellie. she IS an expert in her field. She’s a breast SURGEON, who has a PhD on top of being a medical doctor (a ‘double doctor’, if you will). She is a HIGHLY qualified woman.

What is Ellie Grey? She is a nothing. A spoilt little girl who got pregnant at 18 & had 3 kids by the age of 25. No further education- certainly not an ‘expert’ in anything. She even had to pretend to have a degree (two degrees) in biomedical science & law to make her faux medical & legal ‘advice’ she spouts online seem more credible.

All whilst also claiming to be a ‘songwriter’ 🥴

Having heard some of her material, I’d say the inverted commas are more than justified for *her* title.
In all fairness Lady V there’s nothing wrong with Ellie getting pregnant at 18, I mean how else is she supposed to survive without squirting breast milk at £50 / shot FFS!!!

Elizabeth Manzano is worried about finding a lump yet her profile clearly states she “has an immune system”. I don’t get it.

In all fairness Lady V there’s nothing wrong with Ellie getting pregnant at 18, I mean how else is she supposed to survive without squirting breast milk at £50 / shot FFS!!! 😡

In all fairness Lady V there’s nothing wrong with Ellie getting pregnant at 18, I mean how else is she supposed to survive without squirting breast milk at £50/shot !!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone else starting to feel like we’ve finally ‘won’.
She’s literally just a shadow of her former ‘online’ self now. Reminds me of a 1980’s one hit wonder pop star doing a ‘tour’ in 2003 (only she’s less talented).
It’s really all a bit cringe worthy & sad. She lives for some kind of interaction - even if it’s negative.

Having to get a normal job (albeit only for a bit) Buying followers, hardly any interaction. No actual mates in real life to rely upon.

Universal credit and HMRC are going to be closing in on her after her inheritance and the money she took but never declared.

The experts are all coming together to correct her misinformation.

The end is surely nigh for our Liey.

Reactions: 10
She’s literally just a shadow of her former ‘online’ self now. Reminds me of a 1980’s one hit wonder pop star doing a ‘tour’ in 2003 (only she’s less talented).
It’s really all a bit cringe worthy & sad. She lives for some kind of interaction - even if it’s negative.

Having to get a normal job (albeit only for a bit) Buying followers, hardly any interaction. No actual mates in real life to rely upon.

Universal credit and HMRC are going to be closing in on her after her inheritance and the money she took but never declared.

I really hope it’s the end….. she’s on about 60 odd k of followers on her new account, and I bet that only about 4 - 5k of them are genuine IF that. I’ve seen huge influencer accounts (in their hundreds of thousands) set up side accounts for either their home reno page, or another side business… and these accounts barely get 6 to 10k. The amount of times that Ellie has created a new account, asking people to follow… She’s probably lost a lot of followers along the way who never bothered to follow, or once the pandemic settled and life was back to normal people just weren’t interested in her sort of stuff anymore. She has to buy these followers mainly to preserve her “status” and to trick people into thinking she’s still relevant. I’ve seen real accounts grow, and the speed in which that can take is not days and weeks like her accounts. It’s so transparent! 😂 you can fool your idiotic chumps but you can’t fool us, and anyone else with more than 5 brain cells. Frauuudddd.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I have no words
What a load of bollocks. My first child was delivered by emergency caesarean. I had pre-eclampsia and she was in distress. I will never forget the words of the doctor: “We need to get this baby out now”. I was given a form to sign, I was already being pushed out of the doors by the time the consent was done. I remember them running so fast with me, I thought I was going to fall off the trolley. I can recall that moment like it was yesterday. The gratitude I felt back then, I still feel it today. I owe those doctors and nurses. They’d never remember me, but I’ll never forget them.

When did the world go mental?

Birth is brutal! Go back in time 100s (not even that) of years ago and women either had numerous kids (because most of the time the kids didn’t survive past childhood and infancy) or they died in child birth. Birth to quote House of the Dragon from a woman “the child bed is our battlefield”! Thanks to that little insignificant thing called science is the reason we are where we are! These people are too privileged to even realise that! And they are also extremely fortunate that they’re so called “natural birthing” went alright for them.

I know we’ve already looked at this but I went through Lieys followers (scroll through a hundred or so of genuine ones) and found many of these accounts.

As you can see the accounts are made up of photos of perfect grid photos (stolen from other legit accounts), have hardly any followers but are following 1000s of people (presumably all the people who purchased the followers.
How do people not see what a fake she is?

Attachments

Birth is brutal! Go back in time 100s (not even that) of years ago and women either had numerous kids (because most of the time the kids didn’t survive past childhood and infancy) or they died in child birth. Birth to quote House of the Dragon from a woman “the child bed is our battlefield”! Thanks to that little insignificant thing called science is the reason we are where we are! These people are too privileged to even realise that! And they are also extremely fortunate that they’re so called “natural birthing” went alright for them.

I know we’ve already looked at this but I went through Lieys followers (scroll through a hundred or so of genuine ones) and found many of these accounts.

As you can see the accounts are made up of photos of perfect grid photos (stolen from other legit accounts), have hardly any followers but are following 1000s of people (presumably all the people who purchased the followers.
They do. They do see it. Barring the few hardcore idiots she’s got left.

Reactions: 3
I’ve got a few…..

I think her birthday ‘party’ was testament to that. A handful of misfits. Most of whom couldn’t even be arsed to dress for the occasion.

You reap what you sow, Liey.
Precisely. It was really embarrassing for her. She made it out to be some huge, fancy event with lots of attendees.

Half of the ones she tagged to show off didn’t even turn up, do a post, nothing. I was dying inside for her. Can just imagine what the owners of the pub were saying afterwards. After they laid all that food on. Even dick chick was clearly expecting a proper party with how she was dressed.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

They always have 15 photos aswell

Reactions: 3

She's just swanning around Facebook groups now, still contributing to people getting in debt (and summoned to court) from her 'templates' as of 3 days ago 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 4
She's just swanning around Facebook groups now, still contributing to people getting in debt (and summoned to court) from her 'templates' as of 3 days ago 🙄
At this stage, if people are falling for her bullshit, it’s kind of their own fault (in the main).
It’s not like during the lockdowns where people were vulnerable and looking for support.

There’s enough info out there on her now. Obviously she still needs stopping but I think we’ve done a great job so far.

Reactions: 9
Beebs had posted this as part of her attack on that lady who’d had an emergency caesarean. She’s been awfully quiet since then.
Hasn’t she? I noticed that she claimed to have had an emergency C Section with her first. Funny that, as she clearly stated some time ago that it was a planned C Section…Why do people keep being taken in by these liars?

Reactions: 2
Julie judges us for listening to scientists via the TV. She also assumes we're all watching TV news (we're not).

However, she's been sourcing her info from people who have few discernable scientific or research skills. She clearly has zero skills in research and is the biggest sheep of the lot of them. I bet if I photoshopped together a fake bbc article about a heart attack or digital ID thing and sent it to her telegram she'd lap it up and reshare without question.

Jools, you sell water machines with questionable benefits for £££££ to people via an MLM buz-niss opportunity. You're an mlm scammer. Why should we believe you know what's best.

Thanks for coming to my Ted talk. Lol

Attachments

Reactions: 4
BB trying to justify the extortionate amount of money that she and her sidekick Emile charge for “birth keeping”. They bleat on about how women know their bodies and should trust their instincts, so why the need to “teach”? They are parasites feeding off women’s fear! 🤬

Attachments

• Angry
This is disgusting how can these disgraceful people live with themselves. Haven’t these poor people been through enough . This is the ripples of the Alex Jones Sandy Hook verdict the other week which he will fight in court for years & end up selling more of his bullshit vitamin products in his online store to promote his lies . Let’s hope other conspiracy theorists who milk their victims & spread lies for personal gain get held responsible for the blood on their hands & see how long they can afford to fight in court .

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.