Ellie Grey #17 So neck deep in lies even her kids are desperate for fries!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To the best of my knowledge ( and because I can't watch much of julie Colhooliielooli without endangering my phone) she is comparing the anti vaxxers plight with the Ukrainians... which is delightful and doesn't make her an ocean going cnut. Obv...
Julie is so unaware of her ridiculousness I'm surprised she hasn't tripped up more over a flat surface.

For a woman who is obsessed with free thinking she seems to think very much like whatever the mainstream truthers are spouting. Additionally, she's so angry other people don't think like her it's clearly bleeding into her whole thought process.

She's free to choose, so are we. Why does she care so much about the choices other people make. Why does it make her so angry? I'm being like the_nurse_getting_lost_up_mountains by just asking questions

Reactions: 5
Yes, she is the main one causing my rage, how can she possibly compare the two. Mind you she has previously compared her plight to apartheid and the holocaust so 🤦🏻‍♀️

View attachment 1094443
This bleep? Who the bleeping duck ruined a perfectly good hole when they put teeth in her gob? I’ve just been through her IG and reported every single one of her posts. She compares Ukraine to the vaccination programme? My god, I’d happily punch her in the throat. Twice.

And Little Miss Dysmorphia is sharing her photos. How does she get through the day?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
And Little Miss Dysmorphia is sharing her photos. How does she get through the day?
I think she's playing the childish game of look what you're missing, with an ex who doesn't care. He's got his kids, a new partner and....a new baby on the way.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think she's playing the childish game of look what you're missing, with an ex who doesn't care. He's got his kids, a new partner and....a new baby on the way.
Good for him. He’s well shot of that one. But inextricably linked to her forever. Poor lad.

So 6 people have bought Biba a “coffee” and she has 20 people on patreon giving money each month to hear her bullshit manifesting crap ! The VIP access is £111 a month 🤣🤣🤦‍♂️
Can’t believe anyone is on that plan surely 🤪
These people present themselves as permanent charity cases such grifting lazy bastards !! Please if you’re reading this and donate anything to that self obsessed clown , cancel your subscription and donate to a proper worthy cause not this handout Queen , She had 42 subscriptions a year ago so at least 20 people have come to their senses !! Im just shocked Queen of the grift Eloise buckle hasn’t jumped on the patreon band wagon yet 👀
Her “followers” clearly don’t do a great job. This one loves reading about her “journey” but asks about school🤦🏼‍♀️. Wake up love, those poor feral kids don’t go to school!!!!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Didn’t take her long to recover from her overwhelming sense of overwhelming, did it? Look how many gullible saps will be taking up this offer. ‘With advice from me….” Wow. I’d rather take medical advice from Donald Duck.
Or, you could just order a test yourself online?! Why the need for a third party?! I’m sure the results are easy to read, no need for someone else to ‘help break them down’. There are dozens of companies offering this *direct* service online…

Reactions: 11
Didn’t take her long to recover from her overwhelming sense of overwhelming, did it? Look how many gullible saps will be taking up this offer. ‘With advice from me….” Wow. I’d rather take medical advice from Donald Duck.
😅

Or people could just send it direct to a lab themselves and save money. Or just not bother and save all the money. She's sounding desperate. What a gross human being she is.

Or, you could just order a test yourself online?! Why the need for a third party?! I’m sure the results are easy to read, no need for someone else to ‘help break them down’. There are dozens of companies offering this *direct* service online…
Sorry! you beat me to it.

Reactions: 6
So you send it to her. To send to a lab….. what exactly are you adding to the mix there Ellie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
To the best of my knowledge ( and because I can't watch much of julie Colhooliielooli without endangering my phone) she is comparing the anti vaxxers plight with the Ukrainians... which is delightful and doesn't make her an ocean going cnut. Obv...
Yep they're all at it. Curtain lips did a story laughing about it and telling everyone to listen to Putin ... and then shared a story of a prick saying Putin's demands are completely reasonable.
I bleeping hate the lot of them.

• Wow
Yep they're all at it. Curtain lips did a story laughing about it and telling everyone to listen to Putin ... and then shared a story of a prick saying Putin's demands are completely reasonable.
I bleeping hate the lot of them.
I just KNEW they’d find a way to support Putin. It’s like they follow some kind of contrarian rule book or something….

Like if the rest of the world does one thing, then you must automatically assume it’s MSM lies and side with the bad guys who are obviously misrepresented and misunderstood.

Cunts.

Reactions: 8
Julie comparing needing photo ID to get in glasto to Putin invading Ukraine. And refusing to believe it’s not a new measure. FFS. I don’t think I thought it was possible to be that thick. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Probably that gym guy who sent her a t shirt or whatever he did. I doubt it’s Sam. She’s been through plenty more since him.
Delilah’s dad
Wanky

etc etc

Reactions: 2
Julie comparing needing photo ID to get in glasto to Putin invading Ukraine. And refusing to believe it’s not a new measure. FFS. I don’t think I thought it was possible to be that thick. 🤦🏻‍♀️
I'm new on here but have been following for a few months, it was Joolie Cartoon and her kangen water wildly empowered freedom era bullshit that first got me worked up. I've got to be a bit careful, as I've been through a few i g accounts calling out her and mutty donkey.

I'm new on here but have been following for a few months, it was Joolie Cartoon and her kangen water wildly empowered freedom era bullshit that first got me worked up. I've got to be a bit careful, as I've been through a few i g accounts calling out her and mutty donkey.
Hello. God she’s awful isn’t she?

Reactions: 1
Hello. God she’s awful isn’t she?
Truly bitter and hateful! The thing is, there's some stuff these people post I actually agree with, the majority bs, but they don't seem to discern between the truths and lies, it's all either black or white. And the ones using the last two years to help shift their tit, like 5 grand water filters are truly despicable! Arbonne or other low ticket scams aren't good enough anymore so they move onto their "big ticket" items, and all the pastelly pink colours they use to frame everything, what a scam

I've had dms and voice notes from Dually Cartoon trying to recruit me, calling me angel and stuff

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.