Ellie Grey #17 So neck deep in lies even her kids are desperate for fries!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw Paul Boys was mentioned in this thread. If there’s a thread for him please point me in the direction. What an absolute scum bag he is, he’s actually advocating that the war in Ukraine is fake! There have been so many lows but the man is a full on Nazi. Has anyone also noticed him starting what can only be described a a cult? With 'cells' to put politians in? Half of me wants to laugh and the other side wants me to report him to the police. One of his lives he actually talked about executing people! I noticed a lot of the others nutters have unfollows him like Becky Gibson. Oh the stories I know on her absolute trash.

Reactions: 7
Love this, I've consistently tried to call her out, or at least try to point people in the direction of the freedom era or wildly empowered collective, to do their own research, it's like a cult though, they don't want to know
ha ha . Been up for an hour so not blocking or deleting, she’s obviously taking a dump right now 😆😆Fine time to post, let it off your chest😆

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
ha ha . Been up for an hour so not blocking or deleting, she’s obviously taking a dump right now 😆😆Fine time to post, let it off your chest😆
I can't comment on her f b, no option to, plus I took up the opportunity to join the wildly empowered collective, so need to stay in good books on there.

I found on i g the best time time to call her out was late at night :LOL:, then I'd at least have to the next morning for maximum impact

Some hefty dump! Shitting out a kangen water filter

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I can't comment on her f b, no option to, plus I took up the opportunity to join the wildly empowered collective, so need to stay in good books on there.

I found on i g the best time time to call her out was late at night :LOL:, then I'd at least have to the next morning for maximum impact

Some hefty dump! Shitting out a kangen water filter
Jesus cripes she must be still trying to squeeze out Frank Bruno’s leg she’s not blocked this chap yet 😆😆

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
this is amazing, haha!

I watched a John Oliver episode on mlms a few years ago, once you get to the 13th level of the pyramid, you've exceeded everyone in the world, it's insane.
With this water filter one, they're basically trying to recruit as many people as possible, as quickly as possible, then get the duck out on to the next grift. There's no way a 5 grand water filter scam will be sustainable for any length of time!

Last edited:
Just saw that on her Becky is called Curtain Lips. Can’t stop laughing. Talk about botched filler. Notice how on her insta she’s called Miss Bky Given? In her wildest dreams. Shay will never marry her and she calls him hubby which is a blatant lie. She split up him and his wife of 20 years. That skank has slept with half of Manchester right back from her Panacea/ Circle promo days. Countless footballers, Joe Akka (panacea owner/ Jail bird), Dane Bowers, Calum Best. She was previously engaged to Nicky Hunt (if you can even call him a baller) who she also stole off his fiancé. She is the biggest phoney around. With her only love no fear bull tit. Seems being a crunchy mum and conspiracist theorist is the second best Job after being rejected by nuts magazine

• Haha
  • Wow
Saw Paul Boys was mentioned in this thread. If there’s a thread for him please point me in the direction. What an absolute scum bag he is, he’s actually advocating that the war in Ukraine is fake! There have been so many lows but the man is a full on Nazi. Has anyone also noticed him starting what can only be described a a cult? With 'cells' to put politians in? Half of me wants to laugh and the other side wants me to report him to the police. One of his lives he actually talked about executing people! I noticed a lot of the others nutters have unfollows him like Becky Gibson. Oh the stories I know on her absolute trash.
Paul boys has a total boner for societal collapse for some reason. I think he probably thinks he'd survive it. Hey Paul, Reiki doesn't heal being a bleep. I've listened to some of his rants and he's been gagging for Trump to return and save us all, weirdo. He's been telling us that 'it's coming' for over 2 years and still he's not got a clue he's just like all the other truthers.

Paul boys has a total boner for societal collapse for some reason. I think he probably thinks he'd survive it. Hey Paul, Reiki doesn't heal being a bleep. I've listened to some of his rants and he's been gagging for Trump to return and save us all, weirdo. He's been telling us that 'it's coming' for over 2 years and still he's not got a clue he's just like all the other truthers.
I know it’s hilarious. Every month there’s a new pushback of when 'Mr T' will be back. Also if one of his cult members says you said that in April etc he snaps at them saying 'no I didn’t you’re clearly living in fear' 😂. Spotted on his story whilst he’s filming a 'documentary' he’s got a brand new white pair of trainers on. Probably paid for with the £1k he gets a month from his Pateron account. I can’t understand where this man’s money is coming from.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It’s called the ‘Wankyalgorithm. Got him to thank.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
this is amazing, haha!

I watched a John Oliver episode on mlms a few years ago, once you get to the 13th level of the pyramid, you've exceeded everyone in the world, it's insane.
With this water filter one, they're basically trying to recruit as many people as possible, as quickly as possible, then get the duck out on to the next grift. There's no way a 5 grand water filter scam will be sustainable for any length of time!
I love how our MLM hunbot Julie thinks she owns her own business and is an entrepreneur. Is she duck. She's a self employed sales rep in a scam. She's scamming others under the guise of being a #bossbabe.

You know how we know its a scam, coz she ain't out here selling them water filters. She's taking about the 'space she's in', the 'opportunity to live in your abundance'. I've watched a lot of anti-mlm content on YouTube and she's classic cult/bleep.

I genuinely think she is just really really stupid. Like more stupid than I had even previously imagined 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So, in 2016 Julie Cuntquorn was moved by Remembrance. Now she’s not. What happened, bleep chops?

And, the latest on the opening of the bleep shed……. By gum it was busy…….

Attachments

• Haha
The_nurse_turned_grifter is reshaping reels from when she walked from Stoke to London a year ago. In these reels she's saying she's raising awareness of asking questions and receiving an answer in a way we're able to understand.

So Jenna. A few questions for you

What questions do you want answering
What answers have you received and from who
Tell us how you don't understand the answer

No-one is saying not to ask questions, many questions have been asked and answered. If you're not willing to accept the answer (which is probably why you're still asking) then we can't help you.

It's never been clear what Jenna is or isn't for, she's always so vague. At least Exposing_nothing_but_his_ignorance & and Julie_MLM_HUN tie their colours to a mast and make it clear their ridiculousness. Jenna simply uses the 'just asking questions ' as a personality but doesn't actually listen to the answers.

• Heart
He’s still going. What a legend.

View attachment 1097379
I don't think she's deleted his comments from yesterday either 😅🤣.

So, this is her original post relating to Gary's comment. She claiming while we're all concentrating on Russia the government had released info that 9 in 10 deaths from covid were the vaccinated. In her elegram she provided the 'proof'. So I went to take a look. Its a pdf of a document from April 2021 published by Pfizer, looks to be a part of a report on adverse events.

I bet she didn't even read it, I skimmed it and it's not what she says it is. The real fun part is the conclusion there is a favourable benefit risk.

She's an actual moron

Attachments

• Haha

So, this is her original post relating to Gary's comment. She claiming while we're all concentrating on Russia the government had released info that 9 in 10 deaths from covid were the vaccinated. In her elegram she provided the 'proof'. So I went to take a look. Its a pdf of a document from April 2021 published by Pfizer, looks to be a part of a report on adverse events.

I bet she didn't even read it, I skimmed it and it's not what she says it is. The real fun part is the conclusion there is a favourable benefit risk.

She's an actual moron
She’s thick as duck. She was arguing on Instagram yesterday that photo ID at Glastonbury is part of a plan to get us all down with digital ID. Refused to believe Glastonbury have been using photo ID registration since 2007, apparently her son has been every year and never needed it. OK hun 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know it’s hilarious. Every month there’s a new pushback of when 'Mr T' will be back. Also if one of his cult members says you said that in April etc he snaps at them saying 'no I didn’t you’re clearly living in fear' 😂. Spotted on his story whilst he’s filming a 'documentary' he’s got a brand new white pair of trainers on. Probably paid for with the £1k he gets a month from his Pateron account. I can’t understand where this man’s money is coming from.
Ah yes Roidy Boysy. Don't do steroids folks - look what it does to the brain....

She's an actual moron
I'm reading the document now, although it was approved 30 April 2021, it actually only relates to adverse reports up until 28th Feb, so we're talking about events occurring in less than the first three months of the vaccination programme. Also, this is a document that Pfizer submitted to the FDA as part of their license application, not a document released by the government, as Jooolie claims.

She’s thick as duck. She was arguing on Instagram yesterday that photo ID at Glastonbury is part of a plan to get us all down with digital ID. Refused to believe Glastonbury have been using photo ID registration since 2007, apparently her son has been every year and never needed it. OK hun 🤣
I did point this out to her

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.