Ellie Grey #17 So neck deep in lies even her kids are desperate for fries!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, the nurse who achieved nothing is back in stories.

What conversations are you having? You've still not divulged anything from your walkabout of any substance. What are you trying to achieve by connecting the people you attract?

I'd also love her to tell us what she means by 'mass formation psychosis' is from both sides.

I'm glad she's less visible lately to be honest but I bet she'll be back with something useless soon enough

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else like to play this game??…
Whenever elLIE puts up a post like this, I go through the comments and look at the profiles of people claiming vaccine damage on their family members. Their profile page is open for all to see and yet ABSOLUTELY no sign of these big claims they are making. FUNNY THAT!!!! 🤡🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m sure this has been mentioned before but I do wonder why Ellie Morphett has no friends from school days or from her “working life” 🤣 all she has is sad cunts like Kiekie creepy Kieran & other assorted nut jobs from the (bowel) movement. Lived her whole life in the same area but known as a liar / grifter / bullshitter / adulterer locally surprised she hasn’t moved away …….anyway not long till her account is gone again 🙏

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m sure this has been mentioned before but I do wonder why Ellie Morphett has no friends from school days or from her “working life” 🤣 all she has is sad cunts like Kiekie creepy Kieran & other assorted nut jobs from the (bowel) movement. Lived her whole life in the same area but known as a liar / grifter / bullshitter / adulterer locally surprised she hasn’t moved away …….anyway not long till her account is gone again 🙏
Christ, she looks about sixty. Bet she really really regrets shaving off her hair 🤣

Christ, she looks about sixty. Bet she really really regrets shaving off her hair 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Put Ellie Grey on Facebook it’s just her on hairdressing groups asking for advice / attention seeking at its finest . She’s so sad that she has more of a virtual life than an actual life ……..
***** update : asking for advice Eloise , do yoUR OwN reSEaRcH ……….💇🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Put Ellie Grey on Facebook it’s just her on hairdressing groups asking for advice / attention seeking at its finest . She’s so sad that she has more of a virtual life than an actual life ……..
Christ, she has such a sad life! lols. No real friends, confused to hell about what she believes in she has lied so much, no actual education, health-wise in terrible shape, mentally in a terrible way. I can't believe people go to her for advice 🤣

Ellie Grey, honestly the best thing you can do for yourself and your kids, in turn for the rest of us, is quit social media. You might actually stand a chance at an honest, happy life.

Reactions: 11
I'm sure she's had a really duff perm. Just doesn't look like any naturally curly hair I've seen including my own. One time a long time ago for some reason my hair turned completely flat and straight fir some unknown reason. Couldn't stand it, looked like a stranger so decided to get a perm (god knows why) and that's exactly what it looked like . Wanted to put a sack over my head for the next couple of months. She'd get a lot more laughs and likes out of it if she just owned up.

Reactions: 7
I'm sure she's had a really duff perm. Just doesn't look like any naturally curly hair I've seen including my own. One time a long time ago for some reason my hair turned completely flat and straight fir some unknown reason. Couldn't stand it, looked like a stranger so decided to get a perm (god knows why) and that's exactly what it looked like . Wanted to put a sack over my head for the next couple of months. She'd get a lot more laughs and likes out of it if she just owned up.
Im sure it must be a perm, the draw of having tin foil on her hair would be too much to resist.

• Haha
I've got curly hair and when I cut it short I certainly didn't need to blow dry it straight like she's claiming she did. It looks like a perm, wasn't she talking about perms not being good because of cyanide but in the same breath said she had permanent straightening done. Like, I'm no hairdresser but I bet there's chemicals in permanent straightening. Also, there's photos/ videos of her hair being wavy... never curly like this.
If her hair was naturally that curly it would have been evident when she cut it all off and grew it back.

Attachments

I've got curly hair and when I cut it short I certainly didn't need to blow dry it straight like she's claiming she did. It looks like a perm, wasn't she talking about perms not being good because of cyanide but in the same breath said she had permanent straightening done. Like, I'm no hairdresser but I bet there's chemicals in permanent straightening. Also, there's photos/ videos of her hair being wavy... never curly like this.
If her hair was naturally that curly it would have been evident when she cut it all off and grew it back.
straightening is the same process as a perm but pulled straight instead of rollers. I asked on an earlier thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Dear god, she looks just like her dad 🤣🤣🤣 and what a surprise, not a curly strain of hair on his head. So much fakery, elLIE 🤣🤣🤣 from perms, to eyelash extensions, acrylic nails and endless filters.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Attention seeking c**t! She’s definitely had a perm. Those photos prove it!

So ellie is offering her services from next week. I've been wondering ...don't you have to have some proper real life training watching real people, being shown by real people , being supervised and guided by real people as you make your first attempts at injecting, taking blood and sticking iv lines in ? Or can you really watch a few videos , take an online test and bobs your uncle without any practical experience legally do that stuff to people? And can anyone buy that equipment? And what about sharps and medical waste and all that? Is she just gonna chuck it all in the bin? Its bloody terrifying.

Hold on a minute, I'm sure that last year, elLIE boasted that she shaved her hair off for charity.

But now she's admitted that the only reason she shaved her hair off was because she spent years covering it in big pharma chemicals which will undoubtedly kill her.

So she's not taken the vaccine because it's made by big pharma and will kill her, but she's been pouring chemicals onto her empty skull even though they're made by big pharma and will kill her.

Make your mind up and stick to one bullshit story for more than five minutes, you utter bleep

Last edited:
Hold on a minute, I'm sure that last year, elLIE boasted that she shaved her hair off for charity.

But now she's admitted that the only reason she shaved her hair off was because she spent years covering it in big pharma chemicals which will undoubtedly kill her.

So she's not taken the vaccine because it's made by big pharma and will kill her, but she's been pouring chemicals onto her empty skull even though they're made by big pharma and will kill her.

Make your mind up and stick to one bullshit story for more than five minutes, you utter bleep
Not quite, it was typical Eloise misdirection.

She said in Apr 21 that she was going to do it for Charity (see pics), we even named the 6th Tattle thread about it.
Ellie Grey #6 Sunbed, shaved head, all her followers misled. | Tattle Life

Then, nothing happened for a while, so we added it into the 7th thread. Then lo and behold...

Ellie Grey #7 Daily threats will she stay or go? Still no shaved head, degree or GLO | Page 4 | Tattle Life (see post 73)

She did it on the 1st May 21, and by the 3rd people were randomly stopping in the street, telling her how good she looks (obviously).

No mention of a charity though, she did it to prove that she could (nothing to do with the Tattle and misdirection from the GLO/evidence that she claimed she had degrees).

Attachments

• Haha
Not quite, it was typical Eloise misdirection.

She said in Apr 21 that she was going to do it for Charity (see pics), we even named the 6th Tattle thread about it.
Ellie Grey #6 Sunbed, shaved head, all her followers misled. | Tattle Life

Then, nothing happened for a while, so we added it into the 7th thread. Then lo and behold...

Ellie Grey #7 Daily threats will she stay or go? Still no shaved head, degree or GLO | Page 4 | Tattle Life (see post 73)

She did it on the 1st May 21, and by the 3rd people were randomly stopping in the street, telling her how good she looks (obviously).

No mention of a charity though, she did it to prove that she could (nothing to do with the Tattle and misdirection from the GLO/evidence that she claimed she had degrees).
Don’t forget she was also toying with the idea of announcing to insta that she has cancer (again) around that time.

Reactions: 10
So ellie is offering her services from next week. I've been wondering ...don't you have to have some proper real life training watching real people, being shown by real people , being supervised and guided by real people as you make your first attempts at injecting, taking blood and sticking iv lines in ? Or can you really watch a few videos , take an online test and bobs your uncle without any practical experience legally do that stuff to people? And can anyone buy that equipment? And what about sharps and medical waste and all that? Is she just gonna chuck it all in the bin? Its bloody terrifying.
Also as all her "certificates" are in the name Ellie Grey are they even valid, fradulant, thats not her name?! Why would anyone want any kind of "treatment" or "cure" from someone who qualified under a fake name?? 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If I wanted to reduce the population size, to get rid of some of the easily-led and those who weren't intelligent enough to do proper research, I'd start a rumour that vaccines were dangerous and that people who were ill should not go to hospital and should refuse any medication that was recommended by professionals. I might also tell them that face masks were dangerous and that they should gather in large groups and travel around the country shouting. Is this a plan, or has somebody already thought about it?
You should re-post this on the Anti-Conspiracy Theories thread, it's brilliant.

Anybody notice that twice now Ellie has tried to do her support local businesses blah blah & there was also a list of her treatments starting from her shed next Monday but those posts got deleted already 🤣🤣 The lack of likes and comments didn’t sit well with the curly mop top so she deletes them . Her posts are getting less and less feed back . So be prepared for a big lie post coming very soon to drum up the likes it’s like morphine to Ellie Grey she needs a good hit regularly . So what will it be
Eloise ? Cancer back ? Kids ill ? Charity ? Shave your curly mop again ? Come on Ellie what will it be next ? Any guesses tattle crew ? 🙋‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.