Ellie Grey #17 So neck deep in lies even her kids are desperate for fries!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hang on. She was only posting voice recordings of her ‘accountants’ a few weeks back.
Who the duck is she? News for you Liey, if HMRC come for you, there will be duck all you can do. None of your smart arsery, don’t pay bills bullshit, will suffice. You might hear of huge corporations taking the piss, but the little woman in a shed, firing shots of vitamin C into the arms of the gullible, they have to pay.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As we know, the vaccines are all licensed and legal. So exposing_nothing stopping people exercising their inalienable rights to be vaccinated is a crime. If we report them and get a crime number then, as they are all common law Constables they will have to arrest themselves. Meanwhile I'll be sitting in my own sovereignty living my best life, and watching Antiques Road Trip, drinking coffee and chomping on fig rolls. #imontherightsideofhistory. Nobheads..

• Haha
As we know, the vaccines are all licensed and legal. So exposing_nothing stopping people exercising their inalienable rights to be vaccinated is a crime. If we report them and get a crime number then, as they are all common law Constables they will have to arrest themselves. Meanwhile I'll be sitting in my own sovereignty living my best life, and watching Antiques Road Trip, drinking coffee and chomping on fig rolls. #imontherightsideofhistory. Nobheads..
….. they will all have to arrest themselves 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m crying, thanks for this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Leannes on insta bragging about drug taking in Mexico, she got up early this morning to take some hallucinogenic frog poison on a beach. Is she still on TV?! What a role model for her daughters.
God I watched a video of some TOWIE girl do that on YouTube and it looked hideous.

Reactions: 1
I’d always wondered why aswell as all the other subjects Ellie claims to be an expert in (mostly medical), she has a fixation on tax avoidance.
I now realise that it’s a sovereign citizen thing. They believe that along with certain laws, paying tax is simply something they can opt out of.

Beats me why she’d seek the advice of an accountant at all……

93CD25FE-8CA4-4CED-B4AB-8C03047467AD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
….. they will all have to arrest themselves 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m crying, thanks for this 😂
I’m going to try and arrest myself tomorrow. I’m currently trying to work out how best to shove my hands up my back and inflict severe pain on myself, and then the really tricky bit, sticking handcuffs on myself without any assistance, AND reading myself my rights. It’s going to be a long night.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m going to try and arrest myself tomorrow. I’m currently trying to work out how best to shove my hands up my back and inflict severe pain on myself, and then the really tricky bit, sticking handcuffs on myself without any assistance, AND reading myself my rights. It’s going to be a long night.
You can just de-arrest yourself. Don't tell the twit squad tho 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 4
like some kind of reverse Houdini stunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I piss myself at Liey’s cesspitagram channel. Her gullibles ask her no end of questions, and then some other soft bleep answers them! Small baby with eczema - I mean why would you ask a dermatologist for help when you’ve got some random tit in a social channel doling out advice…… 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

You can just de-arrest yourself. Don't tell the twit squad tho 🤫
What do I say to myself? For what you are about to receive may the Lord make you truly fankful? Is that it? I’m right aren’t i?

Attachments

Oh dear, the_nurse_who_asked_no_questions won't be on conspiracy TV any more... replaced with that Leanne_the_wellness_wanker

Anyone managed to watch any of it yet? I've been too busy living my life...
So, Jenna the nurse who asks questions because she can't answer them and blocks like all the others do, decided to get the vaccine then?! lol

That show is going to be sooooo fun! Good ole Leanne Brown. Her and Leilani are full of intelligence! 😂 Epitome of the anti-vax 'tribe'.

Limited intelligence - tick
Filled with botox - tick
Does huge amount of resuuuurch on Instagram - tick
Loves a Live where 'they' mess with the feed - tick
Anti everything so they can grift - tick
Hates capatilism even though it is the only reason they exist - tick
Hates the media even though that's how they make all their money - tick
Pure trash - tick

Can't wait! Except I have a life and won't be watching - forgot that conspiracy TV existed I've been out having fun with friends and family.

Love these Ellie Grey threads, documenting all the tit they spill in one place.

Keep up the great work people. Hopefully somehow we can get Ellie's snake oil business shut down. I would be so frustrated if she makes money out of other people in the same way Dr Wakefield did/does. It's sickening.

Reactions: 8
Oh dear, the_nurse_who_asked_no_questions won't be on conspiracy TV any more... replaced with that Leanne_the_wellness_wanker

How can you have "unforeseen commitments "? If you've committed to something then surely you've seen what you agreed to do? 😕

• Haha
How can you have "unforeseen commitments "? If you've committed to something then surely you've seen what you agreed to do? 😕
She’s clearly struggling with an unforeseen event and something planned. It’s easily done, when you have the brain cells of sludge.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is a great article on the myth that people aren't dying of covid and the under reporting of covid deaths. Shame the people who need to read it won't bother.

Reactions: 8
Oooh. I would love to know more. Will she still the gossip? I do hope for the troof. The infighting is so much fun to watch. 🤣🤣

I hope the NMC are gathering evidence and will soon take away her pin.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.