Ellie Grey #17 So neck deep in lies even her kids are desperate for fries!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every single one of the bastards who’ve been printing off boxes of A4, should be taken to the gallows.

Meanwhile, back in the world of cunts, she’s planning her next bollocks session. Places are limited, however. Why? I was on a zoom recently with about 200 people. Are the places limited so that she can keep track of and delete any difficult questions? EG Why are you such a bleep?
That will be grifter economics 101.

Pretend something is in short supply, in this case Eloises intellect facts, and then charge a higher price.
If she charged £20 a head for a 200 person zoom session, even her most enlightened zealots would question it (not forgetting about the dear old taxman as well).

It is worth noting that Biba's previous guru, Jason Christoff was charging £100 a head for a 200 person zoom conference (advertised as a 'personal' session), which he did once a year (grifter economics 101!).
Although he did say the great reset would kill everyone off before 2021 (to prep you needed to buy crypto.. no really), so he's not the most reliable of characters.

Reactions: 6
That will be grifter economics 101.

Pretend something is in short supply, in this case Eloises intellect facts, and then charge a higher price.
If she charged £20 a head for a 200 person zoom session, even her most enlightened zealots would question it (not forgetting about the dear old taxman as well).

It is worth noting that Biba's previous guru, Jason Christoff was charging £100 a head for a 200 person zoom conference (advertised as a 'personal' session), which he did once a year (grifter economics 101!).
Although he did say the great reset would kill everyone off before 2021 (to prep you needed to buy crypto.. no really), so he's not the most reliable of characters.
I've got some crypto. Is that really the only reason I'm still here?

Reactions: 4
I've got some crypto. Is that really the only reason I'm still here?
I can't think of any other possible reason... But then again I didn't buy any crypto, and I'm still here.:unsure:

It does make me laugh looking through their old predictions and seeing which ones haven't come true. Christoff is a dab hand at deleting old posts that haven't aged well. Whereas Eloise can't even remember what she claimed last week, or grasp the fact that at least half a dozen people screenshot everything she puts out.

Even as a grifter she's woefully ineffective.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Liey is spouting on cesspitagram. Couldn’t be arsed checking the whole sorry pile of waffling splurge, suffice to say, bits of it are plagiarised. That’s a shock isn’t it? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg Ash is apparently on QT lol. He's asking his followers for questions so he gets picked.

Edited to add image of him reading the small print. LFT required to enter before ha ha

It's a shame I'm busy that night, I'm leaving my job to run my own business (an actual one, not like how Ellie runs business)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Liey is spouting on cesspitagram. Couldn’t be arsed checking the whole sorry pile of waffling splurge, suffice to say, bits of it are plagiarised. That’s a shock isn’t it? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂😂😂😂
Doubt she’s ever had an original thought in her life. I think she has ‘big sister’ envy. Must be awful being the gormless little runt

Reactions: 5
I don’t think Quackers Marie understands all the different types of feminism….

Some might *insert audible gasp* agree with her
What about 'My body, my choice'. Then there is the issue that not all women (mostly but we should say people) are getting a choice of this life. Sadly humans can be horrific and human trafficking is a thing.

Also, who are you trying to fool Marie?
You are not exactly covering up sowhere is the line drawn hmmm?

Finally, Marie needs to change her name - It is too ironic.

Love this! The lies and BS just keep adding up, haha. 89%!!!! 😂😂🤣

She is grifting to the max at the moment our Liey...
I took a little video to document her charging for her webinars, it shows its on her PTTP website and this is a screenshot. Also to note, she still has not submitted anything to companies house / HMRC for filing.

Ellie Grey - you will not escape paying tax! How do you think your kids attend school, get medical intervention when needed, get your drugs for your headaches etc pretty sure you'll have some child support benefits too.
This webinar is all about how to dodge paying bills!!! lol Yet you are asking for help from an accountant.

Over 2k for an hours work. In some ways I feel I should applaud you, it's an impressive way to scam people so openly, but it is also sad. These 87 people are clearly not the brightest - so well done you for absolutely rinsing vulnerable people. You are basically a fraudster.

Attachments

What about 'My body, my choice'. Then there is the issue that not all women (mostly but we should say people) are getting a choice of this life. Sadly humans can be horrific and human trafficking is a thing.

I took a little video to document her charging for her webinars, it shows its on her PTTP website and this is a screenshot. Also to note, she still has not submitted anything to companies house / HMRC for filing.

Ellie Grey - you will not escape paying tax! How do you think your kids attend school, get medical intervention when needed, get your drugs for your headaches etc pretty sure you'll have some child support benefits too.
This webinar is all about how to dodge paying bills!!! lol Yet you are asking for help from an accountant.

Over 2k for an hours work. In some ways I feel I should applaud you, it's an impressive way to scam people so openly, but it is also sad. These 87 people are clearly not the brightest - so well done you for absolutely rinsing vulnerable people. You are basically a fraudster.
Wow. Introducing bills and debt. Just pay them. Silly witch. She can have that advice for free

Oh come on. You don’t think that 87 people actually have signed up.
The guest list will look like this

E Buckle
Ms E Silver
Louise (E) Slate
Neil Buckle
Fatt Boii
Kie K
Alice Nearly Black
Bernie B

And so on.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg Ash is apparently on QT lol. He's asking his followers for questions so he gets picked.

Edited to add image of him reading the small print. LFT required to enter before ha ha

It's a shame I'm busy that night, I'm leaving my job to run my own business (an actual one, not like how Ellie runs business)
Good luck for your business 🙌🏻

Reactions: 3
Just realised it’s 2/2/2022. The day of the great evidence dump. FFS.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How so? How can vaccines which aren’t actually vaccines create more infectious variants of a virus that doesn’t actually exist (because virus’ don’t exist)? Really exposing_stupid with this one 🙄

A011BAC2-5B5E-44F4-A55B-1BBE2F7158BB.png

• Haha
Just realised it’s 2/2/2022. The day of the great evidence dump.
I am on the edge of my seat waiting for all the posts about it later. And obviously, the announcement on the news about the immediate cessation of the vaccine rollout……….

I think we might be waiting a looonnnnng time.

byvickismith’s observational humour gets it spot on again- ‘you don’t report a burglary then do the rounds of all the Police stations just to be sure they’ve got the message’

BF0D588A-2D50-4987-BB84-3AB783F6335F.jpeg

• Haha
How so? How can vaccines which aren’t actually vaccines create more infectious variants of a virus that doesn’t actually exist (because virus’ don’t exist)? Really exposing_stupid with this one 🙄

View attachment 1034523
I wish I wasn't blocked from that site so I could go and tell him what a head he is. Posts things saying viruses don't exist then posts about variants. He's so stupid he can't see what he's done... 😂

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.