Ellie Grey #17 So neck deep in lies even her kids are desperate for fries!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have had a very very long today so do not have the energy or the crayons to dissect this crap.

Feel free if you’re all feeling more energetic than I
Ryan Martin. bleep. When we first went into lockdown, my old gym coach did a lot of zoom stuff with us, one of the things he arranged was a zoom session with Dickwad Martin. What a load of tit. I listened politely until he decided that we needed to hear the benefits of the use of sunbeds. Suddenly, my signal went. What a cockend.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if Simon Stevens ever bothered to reply to that silly bleep from PISS Law, or whatever the duck they’re called.

He left the post that month, so I bet he just said to Amanda Pritchard

“Listen Mandy love, there’s a twenty three page letter from a wankstain ambulance chasing bastard, carrying on about that stupid wanna be Hilary Jones. I’ve filed it under C. Up to you if you can be arsed with it or not. If you take my advice, I’d just concentrate on getting the NHS over this tit storm”.

Finally, forgot to tell you guys, some BASTARD, posted three of these through the office letterbox. They’ve come in handy. I wiped my arse on one, cleared up dog sick with another and the last one went on the wood burner. I’m hoping for another delivery any day.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I have had a very very long today so do not have the energy or the crayons to dissect this crap.

And then there this…..

Ryan Martin. bleep. When we first went into lockdown, my old gym coach did a lot of zoom stuff with us, one of the things he arranged was a zoom session with Dickwad Martin. What a load of tit. I listened politely until he decided that we needed to hear the benefits of the use of sunbeds. Suddenly, my signal went. What a cockend.
Cockend! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣x

Attachments

• Sick
What a patronising piece of tit “When people want to commit suicide” - what the bleeping duck does he really know? The smug little prick with his glass of green tit. I absolutely loathe creatures like him. Speaking so glibly about such a serious issue. duck off.
I'm looking forward to the research into the psychology of the narcissistic anti vaxxers, conspiracy theorists and grifters that's going to get published in the next few years.

Reactions: 8

Life expectancy was lower than it us now, of course there was then less recorded illness as much of it is a result of an aging population. There also wasn't a national health service (and that's before even considering the tech we use now to detect illness), so diagnosing and treating ill health was really reserved for the wealthy with the poor receiving the most basic of care when really ill (and also means recording disease and cause of death is crude). Women died in childbirth, kids died of all sorts, especially diseases we now vaccinate against. Those with complex physical or mental health needs were often left to die or hidden away and never seen by the outside world. They were also focused on rebuilding their lives, the country, the economy. And that's before we consider the Spanish Flu and wars killing loads.

How simplistic and naive an outlook! I doubt organic broccoli was doing much for them during that period either!

Reactions: 12
Awwwwww. Bless her. She’s ‘only one person’. Yeah, we know. But what a gilt edged bleep.

If anyone notices the time I posted this, yes, I’m wide awake and downstairs with the dogs! I think the older one has kennel cough ☹ and the puppy has been puking since 10pm. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Might drop Ellie a note, see if I can take them to her clinic. There’s bound to be something she can do for them.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
She has a full time job again now? Thought she stopped having a (fake) full time job in order to run her shed clinic?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Awwwwww. Bless her. She’s ‘only one person’. Yeah, we know. But what a gilt edged bleep.

If anyone notices the time I posted this, yes, I’m wide awake and downstairs with the dogs! I think the older one has kennel cough ☹ and the puppy has been puking since 10pm. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Might drop Ellie a note, see if I can take them to her clinic. There’s bound to be something she can do for them.
Answers hundreds of emails and questions as well as having a full time job? Bollocks!
Hope pups are ok x

Reactions: 5
My mind is completely blown that it’s legal to run some kind of ‘clinic’ from a shed sticking things in peoples veins after a one day, potentially online course?!!!! What do the medical people in the group think about this?!

I remember going to give blood at 18 and they couldn’t get hold of a decent enough vein so told me to try again in 10 years time when they may have ‘plumped out’ so I did but again my vein was too thin to be worth their time and effort. Quite recently I had blood taken and the nurse switched to a babies IV catheter because of my pathetic skinny vein, I’m just marvelled that on 3 separate occasions over 20 years all the nurses have come to the exact same conclusion, I dread to think what Ellie would do to my arm rooting around for a vein!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Hope your doggies are ok Oik.
Not or truther related but I’ve come across another grifter.
Thatgurlamg. Completely different but there are similarities to Ellie.

I came across her on IG and put her name into Google and up popped a 46 page tattle thread.

Think I must lead a very sheltered life as I hadn’t realised how many ‘insta famous’ idiots were grifting.

Hope your doggies are ok Oik.
Not or truther related but I’ve come across another grifter.
Thatgurlamg. Completely different but there are similarities to Ellie.

I came across her on IG and put her name into Google and up popped a 46 page tattle thread.

Think I must lead a very sheltered life as I hadn’t realised how many ‘insta famous’ idiots were grifting.
Talking of grifters Sean Ward put some long boring bollocks up yesterday about what he’s been through since waking up & people in the comments have suggested a go fund me page so they can support him for the hard work he’s done for everyone 🤷🏻‍♂️ & guess what he’s coming around to the idea 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Talking of grifters Sean Ward put some long boring bollocks up yesterday about what he’s been through since waking up & people in the comments have suggested a go fund me page so they can support him for the hard work he’s done for everyone 🤷🏻‍♂️ & guess what he’s coming around to the idea 🤦🏻‍♂️
are these *people* nameless accounts with no followers or content by any chance?

• Haha
I’ve been reading Shayan Sardarizadeh’s Twitter feed every day this week & enjoying people’s reactions to the deluded anti-vaxxers continued attempts to close down vaccination centres & their ongoing faith in *that* crime number. It’s restored some of my faith in humanity. Some……

What does bother me is that the whole ‘Sovereign Citizen’ movement is much bigger than I’d originally appreciated. He described his interest in the movement as going back several years. It seems that the pandemic has been a driving force in it’s popularity here in the UK.

It won’t surprise anyone that it’s a thing in the US. This Professor has even dedicated her life’s work to learning & educating others about them. Fuckwittery knows no bounds.

026C154D-498B-4612-A1C9-79089B842FE6.jpeg
F75AD1DA-E4DA-4476-9B6B-1DD634848A19.jpeg

Oh, & this tickled me.

58305EC6-4C4C-4635-A3B5-C7D515ED5859.jpeg

Last edited:
‘Quantum Flapdoodle’

Just came across this, shared by Conspiracy Memewars. I think it sums up some of our favourite idiots beautifully.

Alix_in_chain’s comment is our Ellie Grey in a nutshell 👌🏻

View attachment 1016801View attachment 1016802
Nailed it.

The anti-vaxers all think they're Neo and Trinity in The Matrix

duck me just when I thought PJH Law couldn’t make any more of a complete chimp’s arse of themselves they go and issue this twaddle.😆😆
1. Cressida Dick should arrest herself.

2. Every police officer on the entire planet should arrest each other.

3. Why wasn't BoJo cc'd in?

4. I'd be grateful if one of you would report Philip Hyland and PJH Law to the SRA for breaching its Code of Conduct: bringing the legal profession into disrepute.

Honk Kong Phooey 🤣🤣🤣 I’d forgotten all about him. Can’t get the song out of my head now:
Hong Kong phooey, the number one super guy
Hong Kong phooey, quicker than the human eye🤦‍♀️
"Henry, the mild-mannered janitor?"

"Could be"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Nailed it.

Nailed it.

1. Cressida Dick should arrest herself.

2. Every police officer on the entire planet should arrest each other.

3. Why wasn't BoJo cc'd in?

4. I'd be grateful if one of you would report Philip Hyland and PJH Law to the SRA for breaching its Code of Conduct: bringing the legal profession into disrepute.

"Henry, the mild-mannered janitor?"

"Could be"

I’ll gladly report the bleep. I think i mentioned my pal who was fined for telling an antisemite to duck off on Twitter. He’d been subjected to some pretty foul stuff and in the end he lost it and told him he’d happily celebrate his death. Bang. The little bleep was straight in with a complaint. I remember him saying the SRA were on the wrong side of history. Anyway, I shall definitely write to the SRA. With bleeping pleasure.

Reactions: 1
She’s in the studio “home from home” guessing she doesn’t pay for that either then or it’s funded by baby daddies .. got sacked from the real job 🤔 no more multimillion pound deals .. if she’s getting celeb clients then she’ll be splashed over the z list news and exposed soon that will be fun 🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.