Ellie Grey #17 So neck deep in lies even her kids are desperate for fries!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve started listening to a podcast called ‘conspirituality’ broadly it’s about the link between spirituality and conspiracy theories. It is really interesting.

Reactions: 7
I’ve started listening to a podcast called ‘conspirituality’ broadly it’s about the link between spirituality and conspiracy theories. It is really interesting.
I follow them on Instagram, they have really good content. You’re right it’s interesting, and kinda scary, the connections between specific aspects/people in the spirituality/wellness industry to full blown conspiracy stuff…)

Reactions: 5
Talking of grifters Sean Ward put some long boring bollocks up yesterday about what he’s been through since waking up & people in the comments have suggested a go fund me page so they can support him for the hard work he’s done for everyone 🤷🏻‍♂️ & guess what he’s coming around to the idea 🤦🏻‍♂️
Well, it’s a long time until summer, he might not get a part in a summer show on Blackpool’s north pier. So, a go duck me page would sound a good plan for him. The tit house.

• Haha
My mind is completely blown that it’s legal to run some kind of ‘clinic’ from a shed sticking things in peoples veins after a one day, potentially online course?!!!! What do the medical people in the group think about this?!

I remember going to give blood at 18 and they couldn’t get hold of a decent enough vein so told me to try again in 10 years time when they may have ‘plumped out’ so I did but again my vein was too thin to be worth their time and effort. Quite recently I had blood taken and the nurse switched to a babies IV catheter because of my pathetic skinny vein, I’m just marvelled that on 3 separate occasions over 20 years all the nurses have come to the exact same conclusion, I dread to think what Ellie would do to my arm rooting around for a vein!
I wouldn't worry I'm sure it'll go the same way as her masters degree, glo, dog, van, vegetable patch, lawsuit against full fact and the land that she was definitely just about to buy for her commune that she was definitely about to start.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wouldn't worry I'm sure it'll go the same way as her masters degree, glo, dog, van, vegetable patch, lawsuit against full fact and the land that she was definitely just about to buy for her commune that she was definitely about to start.
The GLO. I’d forgotten all about that. 😂😂😂😂😂 She’s about as trustworthy as Putin.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh the GLO! Sweet sweet memories... Who had the running tally of health issues? We need to add cluster headaches to it now as well 🙄

I’ll leave this to our medics to crucify her.
Why let a little thing like evidence based medicine get in the way of your beliefs, eh Ellie?
Probably best to cut out the middle man & just send it to David Robert Grimes to annihilate her. It might well be beneath him, but I’d pay to watch that.

People shouldn’t be killing themselves by trying to live just because ‘alternative therapists’ make too much money from grifting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
duck off Ellies dad.

Why do all these people have zero privacy on their Facebook page? It’s almost like they’re not very bright….
Why the cunting hell is he shopping in Tesco? Wasn’t his twit of a daughter growing her own veg and turning her garden into a bleeping allotment? Surely the crops are ready? Can’t she rustle him up a couple of chickens and some cabbages?

Aw, and all her saps truly believe she will save the world. duck the duck off.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
duck off Ellies dad.

Why do all these people have zero privacy on their Facebook page? It’s almost like they’re not very bright….
I’ve never seen a muzzled sheep! 🤷‍♀️

Why the cunting hell is he shopping in Tesco? Wasn’t his twit of a daughter growing her own veg and turning her garden into a bleeping allotment? Surely the crops are ready? Can’t she rustle him up a couple of chickens and some cabbages?

Aw, and all her saps truly believe she will save the world. duck the duck off.
“Cunting Hell” had got to be one of my absolute favourite phrases! Thank you Northern Oik! X🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve never seen a muzzled sheep! 🤷‍♀️

“Cunting Hell” had got to be one of my absolute favourite phrases! Thank you Northern Oik! X🤣
I’m a shocker! My lovely old dad used to say to me “I always know when you’ve been out with your mother, she comes back with a new swear word”. 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
As pointed out previously Neil Buckle & Bernie Buckle are as bad as their bullshitting daughter Eloise . She’s definitely a product of her environment so well done “The Buckles” you’ve raised a complete bleep . Thankfully other members of the family escaped the cult mentality 🤦‍♂️.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
The cancer act was literally brought in to deal with people like Ellie. Also I think calling her shed a clinic is a bit of a stretch. I sold some old car parts on ebay last week but I'm not recassifying my house as "the dealership".
bleeping funny. I had my mother over for lunch - my house is now a nursing home. When I look after the little ones, it will be a nursery, when I cook, it will be a restaurant - duck me, the list is endless. I’m dying for her to start the Shed Clinic. I will be calling trading standards the moment the doors open.

Reactions: 6
bleeping funny. I had my mother over for lunch - my house is now a nursing home. When I look after the little ones, it will be a nursery, when I cook, it will be a restaurant - duck me, the list is endless. I’m dying for her to start the Shed Clinic. I will be calling trading standards the moment the doors open.
Get in line Oik !! The people who will be phoning trading standards will be a long one #fuckelliegrey

• Haha
I see the "Countdown Crusaders" were close to me recently. Trying to get the vaccination centre in Hartford shut down. As usual completely ineffective. Why do they always look like the bloke down the road who never married and has had the same car for 15 years or your mums friend ,Sue, who dresses badly and drinks too much at parties.
Anyway, here's today's Countdown conundrum.

T H C I K C U T N S

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.