Ellie Grey #17 So neck deep in lies even her kids are desperate for fries!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll probably come out with some sort of MSM propaganda/ False Flag nonsense
Along with Wanky Walton who is keen to emphasise that the symbol on Zelensky’s t shirt is in fact, a swastika. (It bleeping isn’t). I hate those people, so much it takes my breath away.

Reactions: 3
If Oik made a TikTok video, I imagine it would look like this.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
This ‘man’. What a piece of tit. He’s done a half hour film on Facebook. Managed to get about 2 minutes in and heard him say “there’s a war going on… apparently”. I hope the bleep dies in his sleep tonight.
Why do people listen to this waste of skin ! He’s as charismatic as a turd ! I got 2 minutes in and that was enough what a bleep ! The comments are something to behold , just like Liey all blowing smoke up his arse for achieving duck all except spreading lies & bullshit

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
This ‘man’. What a piece of tit. He’s done a half hour film on Facebook. Managed to get about 2 minutes in and heard him say “there’s a war going on… apparently”. I hope the bleep dies in his sleep tonight.
I listened to the lot while making my breakfast. I must be a masochist.

Basically a rant on how he didn't vote for the UN, WHO etc and how our government works for us not themselves. Sprinkled in was the usual conspiracy stuff and how because the vaccine didn't work they're starting a war. He seems to think that the increased cost of living is designed to starve/ freeze 'we the people' to death.

He's essentially a massive child who thinks that because the government hasn't been on telly saying happy positive things (seriously, that's what he said) then they need to be replaced with people who will work for 'we the people'. Look, Mark, you gotta realise that geopolitics is hard and it's okay not to understand. The government isn't here to be the bearer if good news daily. You can create happiness in your life yourself.

He did have a brief super anti immigrant section and suggested using the money spent on them on 'LOOKING AFTER OUR OWN'.

The last bit went very Ellie, he said that not paying bills like council tax, insurance etc would put a stop to it.

For people who claim to be free thinking, they all seem to follow the same narrative in the end.

Attachments

Reactions: 6

Basically a rant on how he didn't vote for the UN, WHO etc and how our government works for us not themselves. Sprinkled in was the usual conspiracy stuff and how because the vaccine didn't work they're starting a war. He seems to think that the increased cost of living is designed to starve/ freeze 'we the people' to death.

He's essentially a massive child who thinks that because the government hasn't been on telly saying happy positive things (seriously, that's what he said) then they need to be replaced with people who will work for 'we the people'. Look, Mark, you gotta realise that geopolitics is hard and it's okay not to understand. The government isn't here to be the bearer if good news daily. You can create happiness in your life yourself.

He did have a brief super anti immigrant section and suggested using the money spent on them on 'LOOKING AFTER OUR OWN'.

The last bit went very Ellie, he said that not paying bills like council tax, insurance etc would put a stop to it.

For people who claim to be free thinking, they all seem to follow the same narrative in the end.
These fuckwits have the audacity to call us sheep ! Pot meet kettle , they’re all the same jump from one conspiracy to the next repeating the same lies & fear with their Zombie sheep lapping it up , I honestly don’t know how these people live like this . The toll on their mental health must be so damaging . I stopped at the point he clapped his hands and said when was the last time the government said anything happy and positive ffs Sexton they’re not Here to entertain your small minded cult , try going out for lunch , catching a movie , what a man child

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m not going to watch it, so just to clarify- did he mention the biggest criminal investigation in UK history at all?……….
🤡🤪

• Haha

I actually cannot believe that these idiots have been dragged back in...do they not remember in the not too distant pass all the tit about the crime reference numbers and him being adamant it was all official, being investigated, yada yada, even after communications from the police showed it wasn't until official statements were released, people turned and then they were all pilling in on him? He was a policeman who didn't appear to understand police processes, or knew fine well and was treating the sheep like the idiots they are. Now, they are so brainwashed, they have been drawn straight back in because he is saying something that appeals to their conspiracies. If it wasn't so sad they were so easily led, it would actually be hilarious. Cults, very wealthy cults, exist because of easily suggestible people like this are obviously everywhere.

What did you have for breakfast? That has to be of more interest than the utter bilge that would have come from out of plankton’s weirdly shaped pie hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What did you have for breakfast? That has to be of more interest than the utter bilge that would have come from out of plankton’s weirdly shaped pie hole.
I had scrambled eggs on toast and a glass of orange juice. My eggs were cooked and not whisked into some raw milk tit. I've had salmonella and it's bleeping horrible.

One of Beebs kids, the younger one, certainly didn't rate that crappy breakfast she was given.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.