Ellie Grey #17 So neck deep in lies even her kids are desperate for fries!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am finding these idiots more and more detestable . They were desperate to maintain some sort of relevance as covid started to decline and seemed increasingly at a loss to know how. Then Ukraine happened. They were taken aback and didn't know how to respond and shut up for a few seconds. Then they realised this was how they got their audience back. They cannot bear to be like the rest of us, pretty clueless really, they have to be 'in the know" They also hysterically have to already be censored over ukraine/ Russia.Unike the rest of us non special ones who it seems are at liberty to have conversations all over social media about it. I truly do not know cannot comprehend if they actually believe the tit they are now spouting. Julie the moron is practically wetting her knickers over Mr.P ( yes she actually calls him that) and his balls of steel. I felt totally sickened by her giggling simpering crush. She'll be comparing him to all the masked sheep next and telling us he's a real man.

Reactions: 8
Well, that didn’t last long, did it?

View attachment 1121229
Don’t worry curly cunts watching alright !! Gone into defence mode , next mode , poor me poor me mode , then quit social media , then it’s redemption Grey duck the trolls blah blah blah and every one stands up and applauds , always the same but the nets closing in isn’t Eloise ! I’m sure Ollie is watching and the authorities won’t be so hard to block by a button you fuckwit 😘 💃💃💃💃💃

Reactions: 5
Biba wants to go to Russia because its going off grid... says its too cold. I'll donate a start the plane fund... who's in??

Reactions: 8
Biba wants to go to Russia because its going off grid... says its too cold. I'll donate a start the plane fund... who's in??
100% I’m in !!! As long as we can send exposing knuckle dragger Ash & Julie as well please 🙏 oh and Aron Walton 💃💃💃

This link is for anyone who knows where Ellie’s / Ollie’s address is looks pretty straight forward ☺
if you’re not sure if you should report her the photo of her smug mug is for some encouragement 💃💃

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
100% I’m in !!! As long as we can send exposing knuckle dragger Ash & Julie as well please 🙏 oh and Aron Walton 💃💃💃

This link is for anyone who knows where Ellie’s / Ollie’s address is looks pretty straight forward ☺
if you’re not sure if you should report her the photo of her smug mug is for some encouragement 💃💃
you have to wonder what story they’ve come with to friends and family to justify their secret life of illegitimate kids, council tax dodging and meter fiddling , she’s now getting Cameras installed well “landlord” is.. I’m guessing she’s going with the story that people are after her 🙄 nice victim angle there and great for the gram .. no luv nobody wants to go near you ..just want you to duck off insta with your ego babbling and dangerous advice to vulnerable people you dimwit

Reactions: 7
I was about to come on here and comment about that.

Best of luck Beebs. Off you duck now…
Aye, imagine the scenario from a few months ago - when the police stopped her and she turned full on banshee. Wonder what would happen if she pulled that stunt in Russia? Leave you to think about that one Beeeeeebs.

She cracks me up with the little twee films of her children, climbing rocks and having fun on the beach. Because we all know that children are like that 24/7…….:: Beeeebs, show us the reality of motherhood, kids pissing and moaning because they’re bored, hungry, tired, fed up with being dragged around like pieces of baggage - and maybe you could show the footage of the Co-parenting arrangement that you have with King kevin, your best friend. Such a bull shitter.

Reactions: 3
Aye, imagine the scenario from a few months ago - when the police stopped her and she turned full on banshee. Wonder what would happen if she pulled that stunt in Russia? Leave you to think about that one Beeeeeebs.

She cracks me up with the little twee films of her children, climbing rocks and having fun on the beach. Because we all know that children are like that 24/7…….:: Beeeebs, show us the reality of motherhood, kids pissing and moaning because they’re bored, hungry, tired, fed up with being dragged around like pieces of baggage - and maybe you could show the footage of the Co-parenting arrangement that you have with King kevin, your best friend. Such a bull shitter.
Yeah, and apparently she doesn’t give a flying duck about what we do and what we think of her - ok. Also, travelling the world?! Erm you mean two countries in nearly two years? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
you have to wonder what story they’ve come with to friends and family to justify their secret life of illegitimate kids, council tax dodging and meter fiddling , she’s now getting Cameras installed well “landlord” is.. I’m guessing she’s going with the story that people are after her 🙄 nice victim angle there and great for the gram .. no luv nobody wants to go near you ..just want you to duck off insta with your ego babbling and dangerous advice to vulnerable people you dimwit
Notice how she's stated her home is in Hawkhurst, Kent. I don't think so! Is she trying to put us off her scent?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah, and apparently she doesn’t give a flying duck about what we do and what we think of her - ok. Also, travelling the world?! Erm you mean two countries in nearly two years? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
What makes the silly bleep think she offends anyone? I actually find her hilariously funny, I love the gob shitery that comes with her nonsense. Seeing her continually trying to make herself relevant to today, isn’t offensive, it’s bleeping funny. The reality is that she’s a forty odd year old single parent who has made a decision to duck with her children’s futures. She didn’t piss off with her kids to give them a future, she pissed off with them for her own selfish reasons. And what kind of a future are they going to have? There’s only so many sand castles a kid can build.

I’ve seen everything. Can’t wait for Ellie Hitler to reply to this whopper.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.