Ellie Grey #17 So neck deep in lies even her kids are desperate for fries!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trouble is you post on that and she will block you quicker than you can say “curly mop top bleep
So not sure we would manage to get the message out 🤔
Yeah we will need people to do it who have a separate troll account (hate that word in this context - because I genuinely feel we’re not trolls. We’re here to help stop very dangerous lies) just to highlight people this way, until of course the comment gets deleted and the account blocked (hi elLIE 👋🏼…you’re a bleep!)

Reactions: 1
Yeah we will need people to do it who have a separate troll account (hate that word in this context - because I genuinely feel we’re not trolls. We’re here to help stop very dangerous lies) just to highlight people this way, until of course the comment gets deleted and the account blocked (hi elLIE 👋🏼…you’re a bleep!)
I get that sadly I’m down to my last account queen of lies has blocked my other accounts after commenting politely what she was saying was complete bullshit 🤦‍♀️ Also on her telegram last year when she declared its “not safe” and we all ran riot in there 🤣

What is her account now? I’ve got one old burner account I could try with

What is her account now? I’ve got one old burner account I could try with
Aahhh, that’s a better word - burner account!
Her ‘backup’ page for when she needs to delete her current account because more people than ever are waking up to her shite is @naturellieyou
It will also give us a very good indication of how often she comes on here 👀 👋🏼 by how quickly she deletes / blocks…..AND it will be one of those funny elLIE coincidences that she’s able to access that insta account and not her original one 🤣

There you go 👀
🍿 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Well Tattlers, I've had a breakthrough! I was going to sit on it a while longer, but considering the recent revelations its worth keeping the momentum going.

When our dear Eloise posted pictures of her council tax band deleted, it got me thinking. Was this picture genuine or another one of her grifts?
Working on the assumption that she's not paying Council Tax, it's likely that the picture is genuine (Her narcissism overcoming her data protection sensibilities). Since she posted that I've been running a handful of postcodes through the gov council tax checker every once and a while to see if I could find a match. I couldn't, I cast my net too wide and covered the whole of Hastings. There's over 3000 postcodes so it would take forever, so I gave up. However when it was mentioned about her posts on Facebook for mundane things I had a look, and saw a post with a specific location.

With this I checked the council tax checker again... And bingo I found her!

Now I'm going to be very careful not to give away any details that can be accused of doxxing, however I will give enough so that if someone is persistent as me that the information can be verified. I think that's a fair balance.

Anyway onto my findings.

The property with the deleted tax band was sold in December 2020. I found an old estate agent advert (and downloaded the brochure) with a lot of pictures of the garden. I then cross-referenced the trees/bushes of the brochure with Eloise's garden pictures/videos on Instagram. Point to note, the bench and swings were there when the property was on the market, and are pretty much still in the same place. So, its definitely confirmed that Eloise lives in the property with the deleted tax band, and uploaded a real screenshot to Instagram.

Then I used land registry to find out who the owner is and confirm the plot.

The owner, ladies and gentlemen of the Tattle is... nonother than Davison Oxley Homes. If that name sounds familiar to you its because it is. Oliver Leverett Oxley (husband of Emma B/Emma Oxley) is one of the Directors, remember him from thread 6?

Ellie Grey #6 Sunbed, shaved head, all her followers misled. | Page 39 | Tattle Life

Speculation is that he is the father of Eloise's youngest, and after it was last brought up last April, they both quickly deleted each other as friends on social media, and he went private for a bit. He hasn't posted anything on Facebook since then (when he did an anti-mask video).

So, in summary. Eloise is staying in a house (with an estimated market rent of £1650pcm), that is owned by a company, that is run by someone who is speculated to be her youngest childs father. In danger of sounding like a conspiracy theorist, there's quite a lot of coincidence's here!

There is a few discrepancies over an additional property that doesn't exist on the Land Registry (but does on the Council Tax Banding), which may be how she avoids paying council tax, but its currently inconclusive.

Another possible explanation is that Oliver is paying the council tax (through the business, as the owner), although I doubt his wife would be very happy about that.

I've already had a chat with the local authority and have passed on all the evidence I think they need, so hopefully that goes somewhere. And now I've confirmed her address I will be contacting the crimestoppers electricity fraud hotline. The net is closing Eloise!

Oh and before I forget I also informed them about the webinar shes doing (via PTTP), so Eloise, if you are reading this there is a moderate chance that one of those subscribers is actually someone collecting evidence against you.
I love you Veritas. ❤

Is Emma B the ex of Brian Harvey of East 17 ? Sorry I’m being a bit blonde and I’m sure that’s common knowledge on here but only just realised 🤦‍♀️ Also I’m sure if Ollie was getting someone to fiddle with the the gas / electric meter in one of his properties to the mother of one of his kids he wouldn’t use one of his own guys who he trusted would he 🤦‍♀️ or Ellie asked him to send someone I mean I would never accuse Ellie of blackmailing someone as that’s way beyond her , very foolish Ollie tut tut tut ………..
yes she is. Someone called Emma (bikini profile pic) messaged the nosey/ Ellie insta a few times withbits of info & encouragement.

Guys, Noseys insta is back in business.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I noticed that the estate agent brochure, which Veritas mentioned earlier, is no longer on their site, strange seeing as it clearly had been since Dec 20' and was there this morning

:unsure:
I love you Veritas. ❤

yes she is. Someone called Emma (bikini profile pic) messaged the nosey/ Ellie insta a few times withbits of info & encouragement.

So to get this straight Ellie basically pays no bills because actually her child’s father covers everything as part of a deal I’m guessing that she keeps quiet about the kid .. she’s not really the rebel troofer she makes out to be then

Reactions: 7
So to get this straight Ellie basically pays no bills because actually her child’s father covers everything as part of a deal I’m guessing that she keeps quiet about the kid .. she’s not really the rebel troofer she makes out to be then
just the rebel married man chaser

Reactions: 2
I love you Veritas. ❤

🤣🤣🤣 it didn’t take her long to suddenly reactivate her page 👀 👋🏼

Reactions: 2
Ah Dammit. The new nosey account has been closed down already.
I wondered why I couldn’t find it. Maybe we need to find a different name for the page? And not use her photo as the profile pic,
That way, she can’t complain that someone is ‘impersonating’ her- which is something that goes against IG’s community guidelines. A parody page is different & those rules don’t apply?

Talking of which, has anyone noticed that Exposing_troofers is now ‘Dutty_wanker’? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And
Her best friend (ex) confirmed it. I can’t remember the back story but it’s def been confirmed.
That’s why her & Sam split. Cause Liey got pregnant with Delilah.
[/QUO

Delilah is never with the other kids at “their dads”
Her best friend (ex) confirmed it. I can’t remember the back story but it’s def been confirmed.
That’s why her & Sam split. Cause Liey got pregnant with Delilah.
must be a DNA test on the cards then

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.