Ellie Grey #17 So neck deep in lies even her kids are desperate for fries!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually cannot believe that these idiots have been dragged back in...do they not remember in the not too distant pass all the tit about the crime reference numbers and him being adamant it was all official, being investigated, yada yada, even after communications from the police showed it wasn't until official statements were released, people turned and then they were all pilling in on him? He was a policeman who didn't appear to understand police processes, or knew fine well and was treating the sheep like the idiots they are. Now, they are so brainwashed, they have been drawn straight back in because he is saying something that appeals to their conspiracies. If it wasn't so sad they were so easily led, it would actually be hilarious. Cults, very wealthy cults, exist because of easily suggestible people like this are obviously everywhere.
Where there's an idiot there's a profit. 💷

Reactions: 3
What’s happening in the world of wanky? Did he pay his fine
As you can see, still a crazy bastard. Still begins his every message with hysterical laughter (about nothing in particular), still begging his cronies to “watch this space”, still sporting facial hair, still looks in need of a good wash with a flannel and some carbolic, so basically, still a complete and utter bleep.

If you use Facebook and have not had the pleasure of this group yet, you have to join it. It’s comedy gold.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As you can see, still a crazy bastard. Still begins his every message with hysterical laughter (about nothing in particular), still begging his cronies to “watch this space”, still sporting facial hair, still looks in need of a good wash with a flannel and some carbolic, so basically, still a complete and utter bleep.

If you use Facebook and have not had the pleasure of this group yet, you have to join it. It’s comedy gold.
🤣🤣 thick bleep that Jane of the family doh!!
Problem is though you join that group and then anyone on Facebook can see it on your profile you joined and assume you are also a thick delusional bleep 😆

I had scrambled eggs on toast and a glass of orange juice. My eggs were cooked and not whisked into some raw milk tit. I've had salmonella and it's bleeping horrible.

One of Beebs kids, the younger one, certainly didn't rate that crappy breakfast she was given.
What happened to Tabby the wonder chef and her avocado with eggs? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mummy probably decided they were too cooked and therefore not vibrating high enough / not connected to source so banned them

• Haha
Reactions: 2
🤣🤣 thick bleep that Jane of the family doh!!
Problem is though you join that group and then anyone on Facebook can see it on your profile you joined and assume you are also a thick delusional bleep 😆
My friends know me better…… they’ll know I joined it for piss taking purposes!

Oi, Liey, here’s one of your webinar winners……….. bleeping pissed myself!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Ice watering 🤣🤣🤣

And here is the latest from the biggest fear monger on IG. duck off julie you horrible bastard.

A6CA1A99-6BA4-432E-9492-7F3C1E1FE736.png

Just reading the posts on that group ! Wow what a bunch of idiots mostly from Kent by the looks of it , stupid people getting advice from stupid people & worshiping Liey Grey , the bailiffs are going to be visiting a lot of people on that page ! Unbelievable 🤦‍♀️ Eloise bravo making desperate people homeless with your advice , grade A bleep as ever

Reactions: 6
I knew you’d all piss your pants at it! She’s actually bleeping PAID for the duff information from Liey, the very information that will see her ruined. Well done Liey. Emma, you’ve been dicked, ask for a refund. You’ll need it love.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I knew you’d all piss your pants at it! She’s actually bleeping PAID for the duff information from Liey, the very information that will see her ruined. Well done Liey. Emma, you’ve been dicked, ask for a refund. You’ll need it love.
Liey is just an ambulance chaser isn’t she ! I see she’s on that group like a vulture preying on idiots and giving her advice which is worth duck all in the real world 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Angry
Just sitting thinking/worrying about that Marina woman, the Russian Channel 1 Editor who stormed the studio and had a sign protesting the war and Russian propaganda. Now there's someone standing up against true oppression, propaganda and censoring, protesting in a place where there are significant consequences for such actions, then we have this lot who are merely looking for social media followers and their money!

Liey is just an ambulance chaser isn’t she ! I see she’s on that group like a vulture preying on idiots and giving her advice which is worth duck all in the real world 🤦‍♀️
Hope someone has directed them to that TikTok guy or the YouTube Barrister! Show us the laws you speak of Ellie...

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Just sitting thinking/worrying about that Marina woman, the Russian Channel 1 Editor who stormed the studio and had a sign protesting the war and Russian propaganda. Now there's someone standing up against true oppression, propaganda and censoring, protesting in a place where there are significant consequences for such actions, then we have this lot who are merely looking for social media followers and their money!

Hope someone has directed them to that TikTok guy or the YouTube Barrister! Show us the laws you speak of Ellie...
I said the very same thing when I saw the clip - her card will be well and truly marked. ☹

• Sad
Ice watering 🤣🤣🤣

And here is the latest from the biggest fear monger on IG. duck off julie you horrible bastard.

View attachment 1125546
Honestly, I think she's the most hateful person on there, her whiney, smug lives make my hair stand on end. All these lot are stupid bastards, but Jules is next level, so thick it's not true! I loved it when she got sick with the thing that doesn't exist then begged her followers to pray for her

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Ha ha, was just about to post that myself! Christ, there’s some thick bastards in that group 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣

I actually cannot believe that these idiots have been dragged back in...do they not remember in the not too distant pass all the tit about the crime reference numbers and him being adamant it was all official, being investigated, yada yada, even after communications from the police showed it wasn't until official statements were released, people turned and then they were all pilling in on him? He was a policeman who didn't appear to understand police processes, or knew fine well and was treating the sheep like the idiots they are. Now, they are so brainwashed, they have been drawn straight back in because he is saying something that appeals to their conspiracies. If it wasn't so sad they were so easily led, it would actually be hilarious. Cults, very wealthy cults, exist because of easily suggestible people like this are obviously everywhere.
I'm not sure if anyone else is aware, but back in early 2014 David Icke was a pariah in truther circles. In 2013 he had a vision of 'The Peoples Voice' (TPV) a TV channel that would broadcast the 'truth' to the (subscribing) masses. I think he started by stating it needed £100,000. Then once it was running it needed another £100,000, then another... He jumped ship before it all came crashing down (even though he apparently invested 'loads' of his own money). Some truthers actually investigated how much money had actually gone into it and estimated roughly £2,000,000 (money raised through fundraisers/personal donations/advertising). Blame was thrown in every direction. Sonia Poulton (Biba's favorite investigative journalist) did an expose on it, which has been taken off her site since the pandemic (probably due to Ickes popularity rising again). Some of Ickes colleagues from TPV went on to further truther scams, before falling out and accusing each other of being a shill. Long story short, truthers have short memories and will forgive (and forget) anything as long as it cements their world view.

• Wow
Reactions: 9

I tried but it got declined, apparently you have to be a member of the group for a month before you can send links. 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.