Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ladyvoyeur

Chatty Member
Isn’t this just typical of her? Her disciples must be so fucking gullible it’s laughable. So, what’s really happened : She’s done a few zoom sessions and made enough dosh to pay for some initial outlay for the cunt shed. She’s then put several incorrect passwords into zoom, been locked out of her account, taken the terrorist information from their site and reeled in the apostles.

She doesn’t need to do any further zoom sessions because she’ll be now earning from the charges at the cunt shed. Can’t wait to see what her charges look like.

What a first class cunt.
Cunt shed though 😂 I love you.

And I love the DRG & I’m going to have his babies.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

nosey_cow

VIP Member
I vote for

#18 Ellie Grey
She’s a liar who never studied law
From meter fitting , vax , & war in reality she knows fuc* all

• Heart

nosey_cow

VIP Member
Well Tattlers, I've had a breakthrough! I was going to sit on it a while longer, but considering the recent revelations its worth keeping the momentum going.

When our dear Eloise posted pictures of her council tax band deleted, it got me thinking. Was this picture genuine or another one of her grifts?
Working on the assumption that she's not paying Council Tax, it's likely that the picture is genuine (Her narcissism overcoming her data protection sensibilities). Since she posted that I've been running a handful of postcodes through the gov council tax checker every once and a while to see if I could find a match. I couldn't, I cast my net too wide and covered the whole of Hastings. There's over 3000 postcodes so it would take forever, so I gave up. However when it was mentioned about her posts on Facebook for mundane things I had a look, and saw a post with a specific location.

With this I checked the council tax checker again... And bingo I found her!

Now I'm going to be very careful not to give away any details that can be accused of doxxing, however I will give enough so that if someone is persistent as me that the information can be verified. I think that's a fair balance.

Anyway onto my findings.

The property with the deleted tax band was sold in December 2020. I found an old estate agent advert (and downloaded the brochure) with a lot of pictures of the garden. I then cross-referenced the trees/bushes of the brochure with Eloise's garden pictures/videos on Instagram. Point to note, the bench and swings were there when the property was on the market, and are pretty much still in the same place. So, its definitely confirmed that Eloise lives in the property with the deleted tax band, and uploaded a real screenshot to Instagram.

Then I used land registry to find out who the owner is and confirm the plot.

The owner, ladies and gentlemen of the Tattle is... nonother than Davison Oxley Homes. If that name sounds familiar to you its because it is. Oliver Leverett Oxley (husband of Emma B/Emma Oxley) is one of the Directors, remember him from thread 6?

Ellie Grey #6 Sunbed, shaved head, all her followers misled. | Page 39 | Tattle Life

Speculation is that he is the father of Eloise's youngest, and after it was last brought up last April, they both quickly deleted each other as friends on social media, and he went private for a bit. He hasn't posted anything on Facebook since then (when he did an anti-mask video).

So, in summary. Eloise is staying in a house (with an estimated market rent of £1650pcm), that is owned by a company, that is run by someone who is speculated to be her youngest childs father. In danger of sounding like a conspiracy theorist, there's quite a lot of coincidence's here!

There is a few discrepancies over an additional property that doesn't exist on the Land Registry (but does on the Council Tax Banding), which may be how she avoids paying council tax, but its currently inconclusive.

Another possible explanation is that Oliver is paying the council tax (through the business, as the owner), although I doubt his wife would be very happy about that.

I've already had a chat with the local authority and have passed on all the evidence I think they need, so hopefully that goes somewhere. And now I've confirmed her address I will be contacting the crimestoppers electricity fraud hotline. The net is closing Eloise!

Oh and before I forget I also informed them about the webinar shes doing (via PTTP), so Eloise, if you are reading this there is a moderate chance that one of those subscribers is actually someone collecting evidence against you.
I love you Veritas. ❤

Is Emma B the ex of Brian Harvey of East 17 ? Sorry I’m being a bit blonde and I’m sure that’s common knowledge on here but only just realised 🤦‍♀️ Also I’m sure if Ollie was getting someone to fiddle with the the gas / electric meter in one of his properties to the mother of one of his kids he wouldn’t use one of his own guys who he trusted would he 🤦‍♀️ or Ellie asked him to send someone I mean I would never accuse Ellie of blackmailing someone as that’s way beyond her , very foolish Ollie tut tut tut ………..
yes she is. Someone called Emma (bikini profile pic) messaged the nosey/ Ellie insta a few times withbits of info & encouragement.

Guys, Noseys insta is back in business.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Fitnessqueen

VIP Member
Cunt Shemirani has aligned herself with a couple of well known pyramid scheme grifters and is trying to set up some kind of “health and wellness” business. Sadly her meetings keep being cancelled because the venues don’t want anything to do with her.
For someone ranting about injecting people with an “unresearched” vaccine she doesn’t half have some shit pumped into her face 🤷‍♀️
36EB4D20-210C-4B32-B795-A2495FE4C66E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

VeritasMS

Hold on a minute, I'm sure that last year, elLIE boasted that she shaved her hair off for charity.

But now she's admitted that the only reason she shaved her hair off was because she spent years covering it in big pharma chemicals which will undoubtedly kill her.

So she's not taken the vaccine because it's made by big pharma and will kill her, but she's been pouring chemicals onto her empty skull even though they're made by big pharma and will kill her.

Make your mind up and stick to one bullshit story for more than five minutes, you utter cunt
Not quite, it was typical Eloise misdirection.

She said in Apr 21 that she was going to do it for Charity (see pics), we even named the 6th Tattle thread about it.
Ellie Grey #6 Sunbed, shaved head, all her followers misled. | Tattle Life

Then, nothing happened for a while, so we added it into the 7th thread. Then lo and behold...

Ellie Grey #7 Daily threats will she stay or go? Still no shaved head, degree or GLO | Page 4 | Tattle Life (see post 73)

She did it on the 1st May 21, and by the 3rd people were randomly stopping in the street, telling her how good she looks (obviously).

No mention of a charity though, she did it to prove that she could (nothing to do with the Tattle and misdirection from the GLO/evidence that she claimed she had degrees).

Attachments

• Haha

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
You’re right she has literally got that screen shot from zoom community standards I’ve just found it myself. She’s probably locked out of her account for getting her password wrong 🤣
Isn’t this just typical of her? Her disciples must be so fucking gullible it’s laughable. So, what’s really happened : She’s done a few zoom sessions and made enough dosh to pay for some initial outlay for the cunt shed. She’s then put several incorrect passwords into zoom, been locked out of her account, taken the terrorist information from their site and reeled in the apostles.

She doesn’t need to do any further zoom sessions because she’ll be now earning from the charges at the cunt shed. Can’t wait to see what her charges look like.

What a first class cunt.

I came here from Ellies page after she had a cry about the Tattle bitches. Never heard of it till then. I'm now blocked from her page after calling her out over a couple of things
Doesn’t take much to get a block from the “Freedom of Speech warrior Princess”
does it , like all these troofers , confront with the truth and they block , narcissistic mop headed little cunt …….. also I’ve never dropped C - Bombs as frequently as I do on here ! You guys have a lot to answer for 🤷‍♀️ & I only came here after her moaning about a tattle thread of a couple of posts 🤣 that back fired badly now nearly 17 full pages of her shite ! Love when you Google any of her names and this comes up ! Good luck with ever getting a normal job ( as if ! ) & when & if the cunt shed opens the first thing people will do is check up on you possibly and they will be presented with all the facts via Tattle 👀 ………. By the way can someone smarter than me start a new thread 🙏

• Haha

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
Here’s an idea : how about you don’t live beyond your means and just pay your bastard bills. They speak about these debt collection agencies like they’re some kind of extortion racketeers. They’re only chasing money that these wasters OWE!

Oh Cuntquorn, go and fuck yourself, you vile, despicable creature.

Attachments

Sec_narf

I’ve seen today they are planning some kind of drive slow freedom rally.
To protest against jab mandates, restrictions, digital ID’s, social credit scores and also save the children.

Where do we even start with that 🤣
Nothing says ‘free the people’ more than clogging up the motorway for them as they go about their lives on a busy Saturday…

• Haha

Ladyvoyeur

Chatty Member
byvickysmith has an update regarding the crime ref number and investigation by the Met.

Troofers gunna weep 😂😂
I was coming here to say this!. 22.2.22 is an auspicious date after all! 🍾🍾
Tonight/tomorrow should be interesting on their socials 🍿

Last edited:
  • Haha

Meg77

Chatty Member
And no doubt these Ukrainian friends all know someone that know someone that’s died from the vaccine 🤣

I think I’ve had my Insta finally closed down because I called her a cunt well it was worth it I guess 🤣
Insta are clearly frightened by your truths.

• Haha

LukeDuke

I'm sure she's had a really duff perm. Just doesn't look like any naturally curly hair I've seen including my own. One time a long time ago for some reason my hair turned completely flat and straight fir some unknown reason. Couldn't stand it, looked like a stranger so decided to get a perm (god knows why) and that's exactly what it looked like . Wanted to put a sack over my head for the next couple of months. She'd get a lot more laughs and likes out of it if she just owned up.
Im sure it must be a perm, the draw of having tin foil on her hair would be too much to resist.

• Haha
I’m sure this has been mentioned before but I do wonder why Ellie Morphett has no friends from school days or from her “working life” 🤣 all she has is sad cunts like Kiekie creepy Kieran & other assorted nut jobs from the (bowel) movement. Lived her whole life in the same area but known as a liar / grifter / bullshitter / adulterer locally surprised she hasn’t moved away …….anyway not long till her account is gone again 🙏

Attachments

• Heart