Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This is how scared they are bahahahahahaha fuck off Liey you curly headed twat !! It’s more like you’ve been found out on Tik Tok and people on their are not as dumb as you’re usual insta / telegram worshipper are they and you couldn’t control the narrative ! They called you out and looked at your pages , read on here & you got found out being the right wing little grifter you are and what did you do ? you hid ! At least own it you massive twat blaming the powers that be don’t make me laugh you child , get back to flooring the cunt shed … 🤣🤣

God the comments from people on your page is hysterical 🤦‍♀️ How long will the comment describing you as being a little bit “Judgy ” & “self righteous” or my personal favourite question are your “devices secure” . I remember you saying you found a listening device in your flat before Liey 🤣🤣I’m sure Daddy Morphett would have checked that with his conspiracy mindset …. What a cunt 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

floozifer

From beebs newsletter

Was it the rona?
Fimages%2F6ddc7357c5956a808163601f847764632775e8f5.png
Of course it wasn't.​
Well hey there,
I'm alive. I think. I just about feel like I am.
It started on Monday afternoon. I was on the beach and it was after I'd had my cold swim in the sea that I realised I just couldn't warm up after it. The cold felt like it was penetrating my bones. I came home, got the girls to bed…and then it hit me. The most pounding headache I’ve ever had. Guys, it hurt to even move my eyeballs. My chest began to feel like I had someone sat on it….and no matter how cold I felt, I was dripping in sweat.
I can't remember the last time I felt this weak. Thank god I'm living where I am. I messaged my neighbour and she agreed to come round and see to the girls while I recovered.
Of which I moderately feel that I am today.
Today is the first time in 3 days that I can sit upright without being dizzy, or move my eyes without feeling like my head is about to explode.
It was the Rona!! The uninformed will no doubt screech when I make this story public. Gleefully rubbing their anti bacterial gelled hands together that me, a covid denier, has fallen ill.
That's the deal you make with the uninformed masses by the way when you openly dismiss germ theory….the deal that you yourself must never ever fall ill.
This illness has floored me…..incapacitated me for three days while my body just shook….racked with pain. I've never experienced an illness before with such physical discomfort. Red hot shooting pains running up and down my legs, firing across my hips. For 24 hours straight I just lay in bed moaning and whimpering. Trying to transmute the pain with sound.
I know what caused it. I have been feeling deep emotional turmoil since learning of the death of Mila….almost as though I have had a metaphorical safety net pulled out from under me…combined with a tragedy that my family in the UK are presently dealing with….this is the cause of my current virus. My cells purging the pain the only way they know how….and forcing me into a place of rest and reflection.
18 months ago, if I had begun suffering from a virus like this, I would have immediately begun to up my vitamin c and begin to take all my herbal concoctions to aid my recovery.
8 years ago, if I had been suffering from a virus like this, I would have been to the doctor and would no doubt have been hospitalised.
Would you like to know what I did this time round?
Nothing.
At all.
I went to bed, drank water, fasted and prayed.
That was it.
It was horrific.
At some point I thought the searing pain from behind my eyes was going to make me pass out.
I was negotiating with God at one point that if this was the end of my physical vessel, please don't take me until I have sorted out suitable guardians for my girls…..I was delirious with pain and discomfort.
And yet here I am. Alive to tell the tale.
People love to make such a big deal about being hospitalised don't they?
I read it in any comments section on any covid post.
“Well I had it so badly that I was HOSPITALISED!”
To be clear, you were hospitalised because you chose to be.
Whatever entity is working its way through my body right now and leaving me feeling like I can barely move, would almost certainly grant me “hospitalisation” status if I chose to go down that route.
But I don’t.
I choose to trust in the lessons my body is teaching me.
I choose to trust in my body full stop.
I promise to be back in full firing mode soon!!
With much love,
Biba xx
PS. I've still not launched Rewire on social media yet because, well, I can barely see.....which means as a susbciber to this email list you still have the chance to get on for 50% off!!

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

AceAET

Exposing_nothing and Julie c-word now both reporting that all vaxx’d people are going to test positive for HIV. Which would be REALLY worrying, except, wait! Viruses don’t exist, do they? I can’t keep up.
They really are the gifts that keep on giving. I found an old login to an original insta account that I had & Ash hadn’t blocked me on it.
He put up some bullshit post yesterday (like everyday!!) so I debunked him on it & to be fair he didn’t block me he took the post down & left me a nice voice note along the lines of he knew who I was & where I lived & once this was all over & the truth is out people like me will be looking over my shoulder for the rest of my life ( which shouldn’t be much longer by their inside intel seeing as I’m double jabbed!!).
But it’s hilarious none of them trust anyone & he’s calling out the new golden boy Dr Steve James & asking him to show the evidence that the vaccine is killing people, but I thought they had all the evidence & this was why they had their bull shit investigation going on with the met. They really do keep contradicting themselves and really are making themselves look more & more sad & desperate than what they already were.

Attachments

• Wow

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
They really are the gifts that keep on giving. I found an old login to an original insta account that I had & Ash hadn’t blocked me on it.
He put up some bullshit post yesterday (like everyday!!) so I debunked him on it & to be fair he didn’t block me he took the post down & left me a nice voice note along the lines of he knew who I was & where I lived & once this was all over & the truth is out people like me will be looking over my shoulder for the rest of my life ( which shouldn’t be much longer by their inside intel seeing as I’m double jabbed!!).
But it’s hilarious none of them trust anyone & he’s calling out the new golden boy Dr Steve James & asking him to show the evidence that the vaccine is killing people, but I thought they had all the evidence & this was why they had their bull shit investigation going on with the met. They really do keep contradicting themselves and really are making themselves look more & more sad & desperate than what they already were.
What a wanker. Why would you be looking over your shoulder? You won’t need to, you’ll hear the teeth sucking, sniffling little Neanderthal cunt a mile off - you’d be ready to give him a swift kick in the bollocks.

God loves a trier. She’s issuing ‘refunds’. Aye, course she is. And I’m George Formby. The comment about sunglasses though……. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Isn’t that stupid fucking hairdo enough of a disguise?
B18C824D-6D5E-4EED-A042-F42950D5AFAC.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
Beebs is going to have no-one to call a friend soon. Ryan Martin has admitted to drinking alcohol for the goodness of his well-being and now this little one who she has recently been wetting her pants over recently, has a post on her IG telling everyone that she has Covid! Goes against Beebs post today! 🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
‘Massive red flag’? Oh, do fuck off. Here’s a few of my flags: Women who sunbathe their piss flaps; women who drag their kids from pillar to post pretending they have their best interests at heart; women who wipe blood over their faces and call it elixir (I mean for fuck sake, what’s wrong with a good old dollop of Nivea?) : women who live in horse boxes and piss on the ground outside; Oh, and stupid cunts, they’re red flags as well.

Ladyvoyeur

Chatty Member
From beebs newsletter

Was it the rona?
Of course it wasn't.​
Well hey there,
I'm alive. I think. I just about feel like I am.
It started on Monday afternoon. I was on the beach and it was after I'd had my cold swim in the sea that I realised I just couldn't warm up after it. The cold felt like it was penetrating my bones. I came home, got the girls to bed…and then it hit me. The most pounding headache I’ve ever had. Guys, it hurt to even move my eyeballs. My chest began to feel like I had someone sat on it….and no matter how cold I felt, I was dripping in sweat.
I can't remember the last time I felt this weak. Thank god I'm living where I am. I messaged my neighbour and she agreed to come round and see to the girls while I recovered.
Of which I moderately feel that I am today.
Today is the first time in 3 days that I can sit upright without being dizzy, or move my eyes without feeling like my head is about to explode.
It was the Rona!! The uninformed will no doubt screech when I make this story public. Gleefully rubbing their anti bacterial gelled hands together that me, a covid denier, has fallen ill.
That's the deal you make with the uninformed masses by the way when you openly dismiss germ theory….the deal that you yourself must never ever fall ill.
This illness has floored me…..incapacitated me for three days while my body just shook….racked with pain. I've never experienced an illness before with such physical discomfort. Red hot shooting pains running up and down my legs, firing across my hips. For 24 hours straight I just lay in bed moaning and whimpering. Trying to transmute the pain with sound.
I know what caused it. I have been feeling deep emotional turmoil since learning of the death of Mila….almost as though I have had a metaphorical safety net pulled out from under me…combined with a tragedy that my family in the UK are presently dealing with….this is the cause of my current virus. My cells purging the pain the only way they know how….and forcing me into a place of rest and reflection.
18 months ago, if I had begun suffering from a virus like this, I would have immediately begun to up my vitamin c and begin to take all my herbal concoctions to aid my recovery.
8 years ago, if I had been suffering from a virus like this, I would have been to the doctor and would no doubt have been hospitalised.
Would you like to know what I did this time round?
Nothing.
At all.
I went to bed, drank water, fasted and prayed.
That was it.
It was horrific.
At some point I thought the searing pain from behind my eyes was going to make me pass out.
I was negotiating with God at one point that if this was the end of my physical vessel, please don't take me until I have sorted out suitable guardians for my girls…..I was delirious with pain and discomfort.
And yet here I am. Alive to tell the tale.
People love to make such a big deal about being hospitalised don't they?
I read it in any comments section on any covid post.
“Well I had it so badly that I was HOSPITALISED!”
To be clear, you were hospitalised because you chose to be.
Whatever entity is working its way through my body right now and leaving me feeling like I can barely move, would almost certainly grant me “hospitalisation” status if I chose to go down that route.
But I don’t.
I choose to trust in the lessons my body is teaching me.
I choose to trust in my body full stop.
I promise to be back in full firing mode soon!!
With much love,
Biba xx
PS. I've still not launched Rewire on social media yet because, well, I can barely see.....which means as a susbciber to this email list you still have the chance to get on for 50% off!!
Ugh.
I have never looked at this woman’s feed & I don’t intend to. There are enough idiots whose content I do look at & despair, & that is enough.
For someone with no formal qualifications in anything & a CV that once included fellating strangers, she can fuck off with her unsolicited opinions on ANY medical issues. Because that’s all they are- opinions.

What she’s described above is exactly how I felt when I had Covid. The frontal headache, the pain behind the eyes, nausea/dizziness & joint pain. And a complete absence of any of the other symptoms you would usually expect with a cold or influenza. Yep- that’s Covid. All unpleasant, but manageable at home with rest & analgesics. At no point did I consider myself unwell enough to be hospitalised.

To be clear, ‘Biba’ (that’s got to be her hooker name, right?)- the people who have been hospitalised have been because they had respiratory symptoms that couldn’t be managed at home, not because they ‘chose’ to be. Or the Covid patients I looked after in ICU during my stint helping there who were in renal failure & needed haemofiltration- I’m pretty sure they’d have ‘chosen’ to be absolutely anywhere else under the circumstances.

Sanctimonious bitch. If anyone deserves to get Long Covid (sorry- long physical manifestation of internal trauma/whatever). It’s her.

• Heart

Sec_narf

I wondered how long it would take her to compare having to very occasionally put a piece of cloth over your mouth to actual war.
Nobody *took* our freedom: those of us who chose to listen and understand and care about others, followed temporary public health advice.

And now, we can *choose* to exert our freedom however feels comfortable for us in society (covid wise)…

A bomb dropping on your head is *literally* having your freedom taken away (do we really need to explain the difference?????)

• Heart
Christ, she looks about sixty. Bet she really really regrets shaving off her hair 🤣
Put Ellie Grey on Facebook it’s just her on hairdressing groups asking for advice / attention seeking at its finest . She’s so sad that she has more of a virtual life than an actual life ……..
***** update : asking for advice Eloise , do yoUR OwN reSEaRcH ……….💇🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

FatFelix

VIP Member
I see the "Countdown Crusaders" were close to me recently. Trying to get the vaccination centre in Hartford shut down. As usual completely ineffective. Why do they always look like the bloke down the road who never married and has had the same car for 15 years or your mums friend ,Sue, who dresses badly and drinks too much at parties.
Anyway, here's today's Countdown conundrum.

T H C I K C U T N S

• Haha

HulaHannah

VIP Member
Yes the earth cable is nothing to do with the actual supply. The electricity is supplied via the live cables. The earth cable is preventing shocks. It stops metal objects transferring electricity to you, causing a shock, returning it 'to ground'. It is also part of the mechanisms for tripping circuits and fuses if there is a fault. In a perfectly working system/appliance, there should be little to no current detectable in an earth wire. So if you ever needed evidence that Ellie and the rest of her flock have absolutely no idea and are incapable of ReSeArCh (as if it wasn't obvious 2 years ago), this is it.

And this idea of taxes (though she paid none 🤔 cannot claim you're due free utilities via taxes if you don't pay them...almost as though she cannot keep up with her own nonsense) and National Grid again evidence of not having a clue. A complete and utter child wanting to play at being a grown up. National Grid only keeps the infrastructure, not the actual utility production and supply. It's like jumping on a train and refusing to pay because Network Rail is publicly funded. Yes Network Rail is publicly funded, but it is only responsible for the railway upkeep...private companies then actually supply the train/journey you pay for! Arseholes! The gas supply into the UK may be managed by government, but companies then buy it and sell it to consumers. Once it's bought, it belongs to the companies, nothing to do with Government nor taxes. If utility companies were simply responsible for billing, there wouldn't have been loads of companies going bust with the price increases as they'd have just been able to bill as normal. No the price increases killed these companies because they were too small to absorb the price increases when they have smaller numbers of customers all with them because they were able to get fixed low cost tariffs prior to it all. Some started struggling when the gas supplies were a problem because they are responsible for buying the gas to supply, but obviously didn't have the buying power of the big players, and definitely couldn't buy huge amounts at inflating costs because their customers were paying lower tariffs and they don't have the huge profits they could cushion it with before price caps were to be changed to pass the costs back to the customer. Not saying it is right the big players have so much profit, but let's not pretend that they aren't having to buy the utilities they then supply at profit.

And I don't know where they get the idea from that your utilities cannot be turned off to individual houses. They absolutely can. The companies just need to apply for a warrant after proving they've offered you various payment methods. These "alternative" meters will still be connected to whichever company supplies your home, if they are properly functioning meters they are still capable of providing readings to whoever supplies you. If they don't read, they are simply dodgy/illegal and if you suddenly aren't connected to a supply from whichever provider that they are aware of and charging you for, you are clearly just stealing.

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
Holy shit what a shitter of a time....
Couldn’t have put it better myself. I have a headache from holy hell. Called my mother to let her know we are safe and apparently, she’s been crying all night - bless her. She said “I keep looking at my bag of Maltesers and it’s made me cry because I know how much you like them!” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I hope to Christ that whoever smashed my car in, the glass has gone in both eyes, somehow detached their fucking retinas and the NHS won’t touch them because they aren’t vaccinated. ☹

To make me feel better, I’ve just called the RAC and told them to stuff their pointless membership right up their arsehole. Asked me why…

vivjenfoley

Chatty Member
Didn’t take her long to recover from her overwhelming sense of overwhelming, did it? Look how many gullible saps will be taking up this offer. ‘With advice from me….” Wow. I’d rather take medical advice from Donald Duck.
So you send it to her. To send to a lab….. what exactly are you adding to the mix there Ellie

• Haha
  • Heart

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
🤣🤣 thick cunt that Jane of the family doh!!
Problem is though you join that group and then anyone on Facebook can see it on your profile you joined and assume you are also a thick delusional cunt 😆
My friends know me better…… they’ll know I joined it for piss taking purposes!

Oi, Liey, here’s one of your webinar winners……….. fucking pissed myself!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Ultramarine

Oh dear, the_nurse_who_asked_no_questions won't be on conspiracy TV any more... replaced with that Leanne_the_wellness_wanker

Anyone managed to watch any of it yet? I've been too busy living my life...
So, Jenna the nurse who asks questions because she can't answer them and blocks like all the others do, decided to get the vaccine then?! lol

That show is going to be sooooo fun! Good ole Leanne Brown. Her and Leilani are full of intelligence! 😂 Epitome of the anti-vax 'tribe'.

Limited intelligence - tick
Filled with botox - tick
Does huge amount of resuuuurch on Instagram - tick
Loves a Live where 'they' mess with the feed - tick
Anti everything so they can grift - tick
Hates capatilism even though it is the only reason they exist - tick
Hates the media even though that's how they make all their money - tick
Pure trash - tick

Can't wait! Except I have a life and won't be watching - forgot that conspiracy TV existed I've been out having fun with friends and family.

Love these Ellie Grey threads, documenting all the shit they spill in one place.

Keep up the great work people. Hopefully somehow we can get Ellie's snake oil business shut down. I would be so frustrated if she makes money out of other people in the same way Dr Wakefield did/does. It's sickening.

Reactions: 8