Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fitnessqueen

VIP Member
Oh do fuck off. What happened to the orphanage that she was so desperate to support?
Pre Covid I worked for a small charity that helped children and young people with disabilities (I did the finances). Like many small charities who work in the field of social care some of their income comes from contracts with local authorities. Local authorities get their funding from taxes. If they need to make cuts then guess who suffers?
Pay your fucking taxes Liey you absolute waster.
Oh and Maddy Dann is my new favourite Instagram account!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Isn’t today the grand opening of Ellie’s “Shed” .
I can’t help every-time someone calls it that I think of Jessie from the fast show ! “Today I will mostly be giving Vitamin C shots and talking absolute shit” on a side note keep reporting that twat as she’s pushing that new account of hers so obviously worried ❤

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

FatFelix

VIP Member
Well, well, well. How many hours ago was she asking to be ‘educated’?

Lo and behold, here she is, sharing this horse shit on her twattogram channel. What a loathe some fucking creature she is.
The irony of them complaining about using videos from other conflicts after the shite they shared showing poll tax protests etc 🤣

• Haha

FatFelix

VIP Member
God almighty the people who follow exposing_nothing are as thick as fuck. They all know that nothing is going on in the Ukraine or its Putin killing the pedophiles or they're closing down something or other. And, as luck would have it, one of them has a friend in the Ukraine who says don't believe what you see on the telly. Fuck right off..you haven't got a friend never mind one in the Ukraine. Bastards.

FatFelix

VIP Member
Yesterday Chaves completely failed to do anything of any significance at the vaccine centre he was trying to shut down. He said about 6 childwen had been jabbed. He then went on to say he hoped one of the childwen died as it would serve the parents right. So it's not about childwens safety is it. It's about them getting their own way. Chaves is everything I hate rolled into one person..

• Angry
  • Sick

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
But Liey, you can’t possibly think that what this woman said was ok? Not even you could stoop that low…….. oh, what am I saying? Course you can. Because you’re a cunt.

Attachments

• Angry

FatFelix

VIP Member
So exposing_nothing has 10.6 thousand followers and his last post after a day has 8 comments. Give it up Ash and get a job you nobhead. Also, unsurprisingly, lots of these troofers have Ukrainian friends who say nothing bad is going on. It's almost like they are attention seeking lying cunts...

Ladyvoyeur

Chatty Member
Here’s a conundrum.

If she’s against BIG PHARMA, BIG SUPERMARKETS & BIG CHARITIES

what, just what will happen if BEING A CUNT IN A SHED becomes super profitable and becomes BIG BEING A CUNT IN A SHED

will she stop doing it?
Well, she’s already nailed being a Big Cunt & it hasn’t stopped her so far……….

• Haha

Meg77

Chatty Member
well gang, it’s been my turn to have COVID. I did some travelling abroad and came back with it apparently.
Did a test before returning to the office and it was instantly positive.

I’ve got other conditions /am vulnerable / shielded etc etc. On my worst day it felt like mild sinusitis.

My tests are still showing positive so I’m continuing to isolate - but I’m now completely symptom free. Less than a week.
Thank you vaccines & thank you science.
Glad you’re feeling better. X

Because she’s a ****!
Backtracking now…..oh and posting about dog rescue. OK, what about Dexter Beebs?! 🤷‍♀️
Oh I see, so she has the Aussie floods in her newsfeed so that’s her reality but if we have covid or Ukraine in ours we should ignore it because it’s just mind games. I have to agree @PixiePomPom she’s basically just a deluded c*nt.

Ladyvoyeur

Chatty Member
That is fucking hilarious
It is. And so is this.

According to Ellie, she’s ‘worked her arse off’ to be as ‘fully qualified & as researched as she can be’. And to prove it, she’s produced this certificate from the prestigious school of er, ‘Wellness Blessing’.

The way she goes on about it, you think she’d completed a phD, not some pony online correspondence course. I wonder if Kara Maria Ananda is aware that’s she’s just signed off (assuming she even did) someone who will abuse the title of ‘Holistic Women’s Health Mentor’ to advise women to do the complete opposite of what is healthy, such as using sun beds, foregoing smear tests & mammograms etc.

What a despicable cunt she is.

03E27D93-1FDE-42CE-8E47-264919E12FE9.jpeg

Attachments

• Angry

floozifer

I am finding these idiots more and more detestable . They were desperate to maintain some sort of relevance as covid started to decline and seemed increasingly at a loss to know how. Then Ukraine happened. They were taken aback and didn't know how to respond and shut up for a few seconds. Then they realised this was how they got their audience back. They cannot bear to be like the rest of us, pretty clueless really, they have to be 'in the know" They also hysterically have to already be censored over ukraine/ Russia.Unike the rest of us non special ones who it seems are at liberty to have conversations all over social media about it. I truly do not know cannot comprehend if they actually believe the shit they are now spouting. Julie the moron is practically wetting her knickers over Mr.P ( yes she actually calls him that) and his balls of steel. I felt totally sickened by her giggling simpering crush. She'll be comparing him to all the masked sheep next and telling us he's a real man.

VeritasMS

Don’t forget she was also toying with the idea of announcing to insta that she has cancer (again) around that time.
Your right, the head shaving idea came up a week or so after her Thermogram that 'suggested' something had come back. It was a while after the head shaving, that she started posting to various pages saying she had HL.

She mentions charity/Charities quite often, (but not the big ones, obviously) and always makes a public display of wanting to give money to worthy causes. However, its evident by her behavior that it is all for appearance only.

No money from shaving her head went to charity. She stopped donations to the Ugandan Orphanage as soon as she could, then a couple of months later started the whole "I'm looking for a good charity" cycle again.

• Sad

LukeDuke

Honk Kong Phooey 🤣🤣🤣 I’d forgotten all about him. Can’t get the song out of my head now:
Hong Kong phooey, the number one super guy
Hong Kong phooey, quicker than the human eye🤦‍♀️
I used to have a crush on Rosemary the telephone operator 😆

1643205340239.jpeg

• Haha