Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FlimflamV

Biba wants to go to Russia because its going off grid... says its too cold. I'll donate a start the plane fund... who's in??

Reactions: 8

HulaHannah

VIP Member
Has anyone had the covid vaccine and managed to fall pregnant? I see anti vaxxers are saying the vaccine makes you infertile!!
I currently have 3 doctor friends (so all vaccinated and boosted earlier than most) currently all pregnant after having the vaccine. 2 of my partner's friends are also not long passed the 12 week mark. The argument has been debunked numerous times by reputable obs/gyn (look to the likes of Dr Jen Gunter) and unbiasedscipod have brought together loads of different sources debunking most of their nonsense.

Basically, physiologically there is absolutely no medical reason for the vaccine to affect fertility at all, and anyone struggling with fertility possibly would have anyway due to the various actual factors that can cause problems.

• Heart
Imagine the sunburn! You wouldn't want blisters there.
If she follows elLIE's advice, she won't get any sunburn or blisters on her tuppence because the Sun is good for you, and doesn't cause cancer, which is all fake news for the charities to earn billions.

We know you read these Tattle posts, elLIE.

So while you're here, know that you're a dumb fucking cunt who's really just trying to please her paranoid batshit crazy fascist daddy

• Haha

HotDiggettyDang

VIP Member
Yep they're all at it. Curtain lips did a story laughing about it and telling everyone to listen to Putin ... and then shared a story of a prick saying Putin's demands are completely reasonable.
I fucking hate the lot of them.
I just KNEW they’d find a way to support Putin. It’s like they follow some kind of contrarian rule book or something….

Like if the rest of the world does one thing, then you must automatically assume it’s MSM lies and side with the bad guys who are obviously misrepresented and misunderstood.

Cunts.

NotTheDailyFail

Chatty Member
Welcome 🤝
She has indeed registered companies & as I’m sure you’ve observed- has received notice for compulsory strike off for Power to the People. Given that one of her other areas of interest is tax avoidance, it’s not surprising that she’s never registered any accounts. She was charging subscription fees for PTTP though & selling merchandise, so she can’t claim it never made any profit. If you’ve had a good scroll through the threads already, you probably don’t need me to tell you she’s a grifter.

Despite her arrogant all-knowing facade, I suspect she’s not actually very bright. She has been charging for running webinars for the gullible, whilst also claiming to be working full time & ‘closing multi million pound deals’ for an unnamed company. If she works for a company with that kind of turnover, surely she’s paying PAYE & is known to The Taxman & can’t just opt out of self-assessment? I know very little about tax myself, so I’m really just speculating.

I just find it amusing that she says and does all these things- a lot of which are contradictory & seems to just…….forget- as she moves on to the next project. Talking of which, I wonder if she’s remembered to hand her notice in at the unnamed company prior to the grand opening of the Cunt Shed? 🤔
Can't forget she was also purchasing land to live off grid or some commune of the freethinking weirdos.

• Haha

floozifer

So ellie is offering her services from next week. I've been wondering ...don't you have to have some proper real life training watching real people, being shown by real people , being supervised and guided by real people as you make your first attempts at injecting, taking blood and sticking iv lines in ? Or can you really watch a few videos , take an online test and bobs your uncle without any practical experience legally do that stuff to people? And can anyone buy that equipment? And what about sharps and medical waste and all that? Is she just gonna chuck it all in the bin? Its bloody terrifying.

Ladyvoyeur

Chatty Member
My understanding of fraud is that it is defined by being an intentional activity. You can't get much more intentional than selling webinars on how to do it.

There's 97 people registered for her webinar tonight at £30 a pop. That's £2910 for what is essentially telling people how to commit fraud.
And this is where Eloise’s arrogance/lack of intelligence lets her down. She’d probably get away with some of this shit if she just kept quiet about it. But no, she has to A, Appear to be an authority about a subject, any subject to feed her own narcissism. B, Make some money from gullible people off the back of it.

The fact that she’s incriminating herself by advertising it all over social media is just the icing on the cake 🤡

I wonder if they have Innocent smoothies in Holloway……..

• Haha

graceedge

Looks like Samantha Faiers is going to be one of lieys first victims in her new clinic. I guess money doesn’t buy you common sense!

• Haha

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
You never had a job Beebs. Not a proper job…
Ooooo, calling herself a prossie as opposed to a sex worker. Controversial Beebs. Reality check - no one gives a fuck what you did for money, how many times you were passed round like a charcuterie board, how many hotel pillows you laid on (see, she’s such a bastard bore, I can recite her fucking bollocks for her!). Stupid cunt.

• Haha

VeritasMS

I've got some crypto. Is that really the only reason I'm still here?
I can't think of any other possible reason... But then again I didn't buy any crypto, and I'm still here.:unsure:

It does make me laugh looking through their old predictions and seeing which ones haven't come true. Christoff is a dab hand at deleting old posts that haven't aged well. Whereas Eloise can't even remember what she claimed last week, or grasp the fact that at least half a dozen people screenshot everything she puts out.

Even as a grifter she's woefully ineffective.

Last edited:
  • Haha

floozifer

Ooh radical....hair !! Such a rebel. I felt the need to make a statement with my hairy armpits when I was about 20. Pretty much since then they've stayed that way cos I can't be arsed and am a lazy bugger. Fancy getting to 40 odd and feeling like u need to flash your armpits to prove your sovereignty😂 . I spose its better than your floofy flange.Tho no doubt we'll get that sooner or later.

• Haha

Ladyvoyeur

Chatty Member
Pubes 😂😂 great idea!
did any of you guys even use tattle before Ellie Grey? I was thinking about this the other day… I’ve had an account for a while but I’m more of a lurker and liker. It wasn’t until I came across the wonderful Ellie in 2020 that I actually felt infuriated enough to pipe up.
We’ve got so many great characters in this thread… it’s amazing what a sense of community gets built up over a shared hate. 😍😂
I’d heard of Tattle & knew it was a gossip site & therefore considered it tantamount to a literal cesspit of people being horrible about other people & Z list celebrities. Which on other forums, I’m sure that is the case. I never thought I’d find myself here, & I don’t visit any other threads for that reason.

Then, like everyone else- I kept hearing Ellie Grey’s name mentioned on social media during the pandemic, (I was already lurking on some troofer accounts & reporting their shite). I watched a video to see who she was & realised I’d met her in real life (I KNOW) & from then on became fascinated in what nonsense she was up to & found these threads via Google & couldn’t believe what I was seeing.

Guys, I know you know this, but she really is full of shit. Pre pandemic, she was plain old Ellie Morphett, young mum of three from Hastings. Nothing more.
And in some sense, she still is.

I really want to give all these people who hang on her every word a shake.

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
once again, she prove she knows three fifths of fuck all about service of legal documents.
Silly cunt. Because you can always ‘prove’ a recorded delivery letter…….. I remember one of our criminal clients many years ago, told me that if ever he received fines of any kind, he’d send an empty envelope to the recipient, send it recorded and then show the receipt to ‘prove’ he’d sent correspondence. 😂😂😂😂😂

Joan of Arch 💀💀💀
Ah yes, that well known covid denier Joan Arch. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 What a cunt.

• Haha

HulaHannah

VIP Member
Has she gone or am I blocked?

Also…. Love MLD

That’ll be aimed at you Liey.
Didn't keep DNA anyway thick twat! Coronaviruses are single-stranded RNA - it was viral RNA they sequenced and stored. Thought she did sooooo much research. That's a very simple fact to have missed if she is so well versed.