Ellie Grey #15 Follow the money, back to shill White Label Products Honey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, funnily enough, I’m just clearing out some stuff in the office (we’ve turned the front bit into a charity shop - Covid hit us hard, like a lot of small organisations, we don’t use our front meeting from any more, so I’ve turned it into a little shop). Anyway, I digress (I’m like Ronnie Corbett!)

In the said clear out, I found a table that we use at events. It will defo double up as an operating table, I’ve got some scissors, needle and thread. If I put the big lights on, should be good to go. So, in response, both - surgery and tit advice.
We've got a copy of the British National Formulary if you need a pharmacist? It's from 2012 which is also when my St John's qualification ran out. Think I can muddle through though. Can't be that hard ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Correct me if I’m wrong but I think Biba has slapped period blood on her face….

Ok then…
What a dick! She was really forcing out the tears on first video! She doesn’t follow Liey (so she says), but she’s certainly copying her posts 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Well, funnily enough, I’m just clearing out some stuff in the office (we’ve turned the front bit into a charity shop - Covid hit us hard, like a lot of small organisations, we don’t use our front meeting from any more, so I’ve turned it into a little shop). Anyway, I digress (I’m like Ronnie Corbett!)

In the said clear out, I found a table that we use at events. It will defo double up as an operating table, I’ve got some scissors, needle and thread. If I put the big lights on, should be good to go. So, in response, both - surgery and tit advice.
Excellent! Book me in for next Tuesday!

Julie appears to think a GMB survey is an actual referendum 🤣

37B127B3-485F-44C6-B22E-758985496329.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

Are you as tall as Ronnie Corbett? I imagine you to be statuesque and viking like Mr Oik.

What a dick! She was really forcing out the tears on first video! She doesn’t follow Liey (so she says), but she’s certainly copying her posts 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
What the chuff is she doing? Catching a spider?

Jesus, who would cry to that bleeping crap song? That guy is a god awful songwriter . And who in hell sets up a camera to record the oh so spontaneous rage? She's so funny. She could almost be a parody account.shes missed her calling.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nope. She’s back. The Queen of come backs.

What a great advertising campaign for Tampax. I can see it now:

“Tampax tampons, they are really ace, particularly when you swipe them, right across your face”

Or:

“The time of the month is here again, now what to do with the stuff that’s red,
I know, I won’t use a towel, I’ll just wipe it all over my head”

Not quite up to Felix standard, but I tried. I actually thought someone had slapped her one, so was bitterly disappointed to find out she’d simply gone crazy.

We are going to hell in a bleeping hand cart.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
We've got a copy of the British National Formulary if you need a pharmacist? It's from 2012 which is also when my St John's qualification ran out. Think I can muddle through though. Can't be that hard ?
Oh brilliant. And you’re abso-bleeping-lutely right. I mean Jesus, just handing out pills and injecting folk with flu vaccines - can’t be that hard can it. You’re hired. Do you think you could double up as an anaesthetist? I’ve got a gas canister and a bit of tube - we should be ok with that, do you reckon?

Excellent! Book me in for next Tuesday!

Julie appears to think a GMB survey is an actual referendum 🤣

View attachment 871408
You’re in. What are you having? Full frontal lobotomy? (Wanky and Manuel chavs highly recommend it).

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh brilliant. And you’re abso-bleeping-lutely right. I mean Jesus, just handing out pills and injecting folk with flu vaccines - can’t be that hard can it. You’re hired. Do you think you could double up as an anaesthetist? I’ve got a gas canister and a bit of tube - we should be ok with that, do you reckon?
Too right I can double up. Always been against privatisation but I'm getting a taste for this. Also big Dave over the road fell off his mums roof recently (bungalow thankfully) so he's going nowhere for about 8 weeks and neither is his Transit van. Anyone fancy being a paramedic..

• Haha
Screenshot_20211117-214037_Instander.jpg

Translation: spend ages trying out every combination of angle, lighting and background (no cocopops this time) then filter the duck out of your selfie for some vapid comments.

Screenshot_20211117-213959_Instander.jpg

Sure Ellie, of course you never wear make up, but I am glad to see you being so open about your work ethic: "too lazy" and spends her evenings watching tit TV, or in her mind, deep in research.
Screenshot_20211117-214205_Instander.jpg

Jesus Ellie might want to dial down the sycophant level on your paid bots. Also just so we're clear were we in biblical times you would have been cast out to the leper colony due to you belief that leprosy was just a scam by big apothecary and we shouldn't be scared cause it doesn't kill that many people.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.