Ellie Grey #15 Follow the money, back to shill White Label Products Honey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on, Is she insinuating she was prevented from studying / sitting exams in law?

Dropping out of your fake masters due to ‘vibrations’ - that was all on you, pet.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is so full of her own self importance that she actually believes what she has to say merits hiring a venue. Staggering really. As for free, I smell BS. There will be prising money from the grip of the thick or vulnerable involved somewhere.

Reactions: 6
She really thinks she’s an expert because she’s spent her jobless scrounging life on google 🤦🏼‍♀️ That’s the narcissistic ideas of grandeur right there 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She'll never actually do it. You can't delete and block in real life.
It'll be another one of those things that she says she's going to do and then never mentions again .... I wonder if she's bought the land for her commune yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She'll never actually do it. You can't delete and block in real life.
It'll be another one of those things that she says she's going to do and then never mentions again .... I wonder if she's bought the land for her commune yet.
Like when she added someone to her live and it mysteriously ended the second she started to get asked a question. Never to be mentioned again 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Many thanks for all your kind words after my mum died. My niece and I were talking shortly after she died about how life around just goes on. From her hospital room we could see people doing what they do every day, filling the car with fuel, a couple loading a removals van and children running about. And life does go on and to illustrate that Ellies video suggests that "people think of the holocaust with emotion" bloody sentimental bastards. Also a post popped up on my insta from a dopey half wit Ellie groupie who thinks she's the best thing since sliced bread. I'm thinking of having a new wall built in my house as I'm bored of banging my head against the ones I've got.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
She is so full of her own self importance that she actually believes what she has to say merits hiring a venue. Staggering really. As for free, I smell BS. There will be prising money from the grip of the thick or vulnerable involved somewhere.
No entrance fee but probably an exit one...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Many thanks for all your kind words after my mum died. My niece and I were talking shortly after she died about how life around just goes on. From her hospital room we could see people doing what they do every day, filling the car with fuel, a couple loading a removals van and children running about. And life does go on and to illustrate that Ellies video suggests that "people think of the holocaust with emotion" bloody sentimental bastards. Also a post popped up on my insta from a dopey half wit Ellie groupie who thinks she's the best thing since sliced bread. I'm thinking of having a new wall built in my house as I'm bored of banging my head against the ones I've got.
Bless you - It’s strange isn’t it - yet so true that life does go on, all around us. I remember when my dad died all those years ago, I pulled up in traffic next to a gas van. Bloke winked at me and I just stared blankly at him. In my head I was saying “Why are you so happy? Don’t you know what’s just happened to me?” And how irrational is that! I wanted everyone to feel my pain, but of course, they didn’t. How could they.

So the walk then - I’ll go halves with you on that. I find myself getting more and more wound up each day. Every time I see that Manuel Chav, I actually want to self harm. Cunts, the bleeping lot of em.

Reactions: 3
I'm in Kent. I'll go film/heckle I'd I can!

Julie C claiming Tesco have pulled their Xmas ad. Nope, quite a lot of lunatics have complained about it and ASA are investigating. Not the same as it being pulled. I'll be very disappointed if ASA's response is anything other, "Shut up weirdos".

Reactions: 6
I'm in Kent. I'll go film/heckle I'd I can!

Julie C claiming Tesco have pulled their Xmas ad. Nope, quite a lot of lunatics have complained about it and ASA are investigating. Not the same as it being pulled. I'll be very disappointed if ASA's response is anything other, "Shut up weirdos".
Why what’s wrong with it!?

Reactions: 1
Also don’t forget Santa is an anagram of Satan, so there’s that as well 🙄
Surely Santa is evil. Like the government it sounds as though he is constantly watching and wanting to track you. He gets to decide if you get toys or coal...he is single-handedly creating a festive apartheid. Maybe he has a deal with Bill Gates too as getting those tracker chips in everyone will mean he can get bots deciding the naughty and nice lists.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.