Ellie Grey #15 Follow the money, back to shill White Label Products Honey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 872465

Translation: spend ages trying out every combination of angle, lighting and background (no cocopops this time) then filter the duck out of your selfie for some vapid comments.

View attachment 872476

Sure Ellie, of course you never wear make up, but I am glad to see you being so open about your work ethic: "too lazy" and spends her evenings watching tit TV, or in her mind, deep in research.
View attachment 872480

Jesus Ellie might want to dial down the sycophant level on your paid bots. Also just so we're clear were we in biblical times you would have been cast out to the leper colony due to you belief that leprosy was just a scam by big apothecary and we shouldn't be scared cause it doesn't kill that many people.
I thought she didn’t wear make up cause cHeMiCaLs

Reactions: 6
View attachment 872465

Translation: spend ages trying out every combination of angle, lighting and background (no cocopops this time) then filter the duck out of your selfie for some vapid comments.

View attachment 872476

Sure Ellie, of course you never wear make up, but I am glad to see you being so open about your work ethic: "too lazy" and spends her evenings watching tit TV, or in her mind, deep in research.
View attachment 872480

Jesus Ellie might want to dial down the sycophant level on your paid bots. Also just so we're clear were we in biblical times you would have been cast out to the leper colony due to you belief that leprosy was just a scam by big apothecary and we shouldn't be scared cause it doesn't kill that many people.
At what point do people grow out of this silly bleeping behaviour? Pissing and arsing about like a bleeping teenager. She’s a mother of three ffs. How does she have the time to bleep about????? My daughter has three and I’ll tell you what, if she takes a selfie once a quarter it’s as much, and then it will be to show me some super French item of clothing she’s bought! 😂

Anyway, Wanky has posted his visit from the police. George has put it on IG. G’night team.

Reactions: 9
Ah dammit. The page has been disabled. I’ve appealed it. Not sure what happens now

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
View attachment 872465

View attachment 872476

View attachment 872480

Forgot to mention she then used the empty bowl of coco pops to cut her fringe.

Screenshot_20211117-214037_Instander.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
She seriously needs to get a life. Sad cow 😂😂

Although putting on her deceased grandmas clothes and styling her hair to look like a 90 yr old purely for likes and comments from half wits isn’t actually harming anyone, and although weird and a bit tragic it is infinitely better than trying to kill people through misinformation. So we shouldn’t complain really 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She seriously needs to get a life. Sad cow 😂😂

Although putting on her deceased grandmas clothes and styling her hair to look like a 90 yr old purely for likes and comments from half wits isn’t actually harming anyone, and although weird and a bit tragic it is infinitely better than trying to kill people through misinformation. So we shouldn’t complain really 🤷🏻‍♀️
Anyone else reckon she got stood up for a date or her friends let her down last minute.

So if the page has been permanently disabled…. It means I can start over and repost everything all over again…. Which will be great fun.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else reckon she got stood up for a date or her friends let her down last minute.

So if the page has been permanently disabled…. It means I can start over and repost everything all over again…. Which will be great fun.
No date and no friends seems more likely.

View attachment 872465

I am glad to see you being so open about your work ethic: "too lazy" and spends her evenings watching tit TV, or in her mind, deep in research.
Pretty sure I’ve seen her preach ‘turn off your TV’ many, many times. Yet here she is, not practicing what she preaches (quelle surprise) & settling in for (yet another) night in front of the telly because she’s got nothing else to do.

Other than take photos of herself about to settle in for a night in front of the telly & scrolling her own comments for validation. What a sad life she leads.

I’m back in the account but nothing is loading 🤞🏻
You will rise again like a Phoenix from the ashes (another Ellieism). If she’s allowed to constantly re-invent herself, so are you. This is a game she won’t win.

Last edited:
  • Heart
What’s everyone opinions on the nhs and dental nurses being forced to get the vaccine? So many are refusing because of people like Ellie sharing disinformation thinking she’s dr Doolittle and scaring people! I know people are put off getting it because people have reacted to the vaccine but it is VERY RARE and people don’t realise scientists from all over the world have come together during lockdown to make a vaccine asap as covid was getting really bad the numbers were going up.

Reactions: 2
What’s everyone opinions on the nhs and dental nurses being forced to get the vaccine? So many are refusing because of people like Ellie sharing disinformation thinking she’s dr Doolittle and scaring people! I know people are put off getting it because people have reacted to the vaccine but it is VERY RARE and people don’t realise scientists from all over the world have come together during lockdown to make a vaccine asap as covid was getting really bad the numbers were going up.
It’s very few who aren’t already vaccinated. 93% are I believe.
have to wonder if the 7.% are admin. / aux staff mostly. Obv that 7% also includes those who can’t be vaccinated. It’s a pretty high uptake really

It’s very few who aren’t already vaccinated. 93% are I believe.
have to wonder if the 7.% are admin. / aux staff mostly. Obv that 7% also includes those who can’t be vaccinated. It’s a pretty high uptake really
I know Chelsea Ferguson who’s an influencer is refusing to get the vaccine and she hopes more nhs staff refuse to get the vaccine, she’s even had covid herself.

To be completely honest, I don’t understand what all the fuss is about. Recommended vaccines for health workers are not new. I had to have a Hepatitis B vaccine & TB titre levels taken before I could commence my nurse training.

I imagine any staff refusing recommended vaccines would have to sign a disclaimer stating why they are refusing vaccination and confirming that they are aware of the risks involved, such as acquiring an infection or being taken away from certain duties like taking blood, working in theatres, A&E, Delivery suite or anywhere where exposure to blood borne viruses is a risk. If you’re a nursing/medical student- you’re going to miss out on essential aspects of training & practice if you can’t do any of those things, so I would think the uptake of the Hepatitis vaccine is extremely high.

I should probably point out that this is not legislated but rather hospital trusts enacting workplace health and safety and occupational health policies. And that may well end up being the case with the Covid vaccine. I’m not sure it can be ‘forced’, but staff will have to be aware of the consequences of not having it. Given that Covid is a great deal easier to catch & spread than Hepatitis, it doesn’t make a lot of sense to me that anyone working in healthcare, (particularly professionals) would refuse it.

I know Chelsea Ferguson who’s an influencer is refusing to get the vaccine and she hopes more nhs staff refuse to get the vaccine, she’s even had covid herself.
This vacuous bint?
‘Influencer’ or not, if someone like her manages to convince people not to have a vaccine with her OPINION, I want the world to stop so I can get off.

551B3FB1-0A83-4E19-B125-E9C56FF9B374.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
To be completely honest, I don’t understand what all the fuss is about. Recommended vaccines for health workers are not new. I had to have a Hepatitis B vaccine & TB titre levels taken before I could commence my nurse training.

I imagine any staff refusing recommended vaccines would have to sign a disclaimer stating why they are refusing vaccination and confirming that they are aware of the risks involved, such as acquiring an infection or being taken away from certain duties like taking blood, working in theatres, A&E, Delivery suite or anywhere where exposure to blood borne viruses is a risk. If you’re a nursing/medical student- you’re going to miss out on essential aspects of training & practice if you can’t do any of those things, so I would think the uptake of the Hepatitis vaccine is extremely high.

I should probably point out that this is not legislated but rather hospital trusts enacting workplace health and safety and occupational health policies. And that may well end up being the case with the Covid vaccine. I’m not sure it can be ‘forced’, but staff will have to be aware of the consequences of not having it. Given that Covid is a great deal easier to catch & spread than Hepatitis, it doesn’t make a lot of sense to me that anyone working in healthcare, (particularly professionals) would refuse it.

This vacuous bint?
‘Influencer’ or not, if someone like her manages to convince people not to have a vaccine with her OPINION, I want the world to stop so I can get off.

View attachment 873625
Yeah her

This vacuous bint?

View attachment 873625
I bet she had her vaccines in high school and as a baby I bet she wasn’t whinging then lol she’s very outspoken and blunt on her Instagram she’s one of them who says what she thinks. She did a YouTube video on trolling and she outed a new mum on her Instagram who posted a pic of Chelsea’s body on a mum group months and months ago as Chelsea’s had surgery.

^ what the actual duck is it 😱😱😱
A cross between Barbie & Pete Burns?

The irony that these pea-brained selfie whores who think nothing of filling their faces with actual poison (botulism) & lip-fillers, covering themselves with tattoos & (most likely) have breast implants too- shun the idea of a vaccine, is not lost on me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.