Ellie Grey #15 Follow the money, back to shill White Label Products Honey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s unhinged. Maybe this is a manic episode, maybe she was biding her time for all the emotion surrounding the festive period. Maybe this is how she’s coping with the departure of her children.

Maybe, maybe, maybe. A qualified shrink would take days to figure out where her dangerous and bizarre behaviour stems from so we have no chance.

Reactions: 4
Ask me a question.. ok where are your kids? what do the fathers feel about your unhealthy obsession with attention ? and have you ever not lied through your teeth or were you born like it ?🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s never gone, don’t get your hopes up people..it’s always just attention tactics. She must get a dopamine rush or something when she goes and comes back again. bleeping weirdo.

She’s never gone, don’t get your hopes up people..it’s always just attention tactics. She must get a dopamine rush or something when she goes and comes back again. bleeping weirdo.
Yup. Shame she won’t just stay gone.

Wonder what her next incarnation will be?

she’s done lawyer ✔, scientist ✔, truther ✔, earth mother ✔

She’s been called out on all of those so she’s disappeared, erased the content and is starting over.

I reckon she’ll be back as the big business woman this time. Red lipstick,swept back hair and shoulder pads. With a million pound deal a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She reminds me of Voldemort. She’s never gone she’ll come back as something else.

Reactions: 4

Here's the video she posted don't have the patience to watch it right now
With three degrees, elLIE is now giving the world "a history lesson."

Hold on a minute, elLIE, isn't the conspiracy theory that Covid-19 is a worldwide hoax which is being promoted by the satanic Jews who run the world, all funded by the Rockefellers, the Rothschilds, and George Soros?

Make your bleeping mind up, you hypocritical c*nt

Reactions: 6
She’s launching a platform for shills I mean health professionals, she’s starting a commune, a new supplement range (well sticking her own labels on cheap vitamins) she’s closing multi million pound deals, speaking at events, being a life coach as she’s so successful she wants to help others, being a mum, oh no sorry she doesn’t do that .. etc etc so maybe she’s just too busy for Instagram now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I like to imagine I’m reasonably successful in my life (as I’m sure many of us here are). I love my work, I earn enough to live comfortably, I have a stable family life and great friends, im reasonably healthy and most importantly, im happy most of the time.

Because of all of the above, I don’t have time to spend a great deal of time on social media. I dip in and out of tattle and the OEG insta as and when I have time.
As 1 man says above, the amount of time someone spends ‘online’ is very telling measure of their priorities in life.

Offering advice or actually operating?
Well, funnily enough, I’m just clearing out some stuff in the office (we’ve turned the front bit into a charity shop - Covid hit us hard, like a lot of small organisations, we don’t use our front meeting from any more, so I’ve turned it into a little shop). Anyway, I digress (I’m like Ronnie Corbett!)

In the said clear out, I found a table that we use at events. It will defo double up as an operating table, I’ve got some scissors, needle and thread. If I put the big lights on, should be good to go. So, in response, both - surgery and tit advice.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.