Ellie Grey #15 Follow the money, back to shill White Label Products Honey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up on this mornings live. Ellie. Ellie. Ellie.
I thought you had a degree in biomedical sciences? Don’t you understand the fundamentals of a vaccination STILL???

ok. Once again. Try and take it in

A VACCINE DOESNT STOP YOU CATCHING A VIRUS. so yes there a more positive cases than last year as we no longer need masks or to social distance and large crowds are back.

hospital admissions are lower. BECAUSE OF THE VACCINE

you bleeping dumb twit. Do some research. Or better still speak to a professional… do us all a favour!

Just catching up on this mornings live. Ellie. Ellie. Ellie.
I thought you had a degree in biomedical sciences? Don’t you understand the fundamentals of a vaccination STILL???

ok. Once again. Try and take it in

A VACCINE DOESNT STOP YOU CATCHING A VIRUS. so yes there a more positive cases than last year as we no longer need masks or to social distance and large crowds are back.

hospital admissions are lower. BECAUSE OF THE VACCINE

you bleeping dumb twit. Do some research. Or better still speak to a professional… do us all a favour!
Also what’s with the pathetic I’m terrified could burst into tears face 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4

For anyone who wants to waste their time listening to the ramblings of an uneducated thieving little tit here's the live she did.
Ellie Grey:
"You don't have to be an Anti-Vaxxer, which is just a derogatory name they've called us..."

Also Ellie Grey from Aug 20...

1636522957755.jpeg

It's literally how you define yourself.

Koch's postulates. For God's sake Eloise this is getting boring. Google (or Duckduckgo) Koch's postulates. They were postulates, not Koch's Law! Even Koch accepted that Cholera (which he was very familiar with) didn't conform. And science changes, it evolves, and they have never applied to viruses. Every time you cry Koch's postulates it invalidates your argument, either because you don't understand what they are (historically) or that you are deliberately misrepresenting them.
Ignorance or deceit are the only explanations for your continued refusal to accept it, no wonder you don't have the capacity to debate anyone when you can't understand a simple point in fact.

2 Million people at the protests, really? Words fail me

Reactions: 5
Ellie Grey:
"You don't have to be an Anti-Vaxxer, which is just a derogatory name they've called us..."

Also Ellie Grey from Aug 20...

View attachment 856881
It's literally how you define yourself.

Koch's postulates. For God's sake Eloise this is getting boring. Google (or Duckduckgo) Koch's postulates. They were postulates, not Koch's Law! Even Koch accepted that Cholera (which he was very familiar with) didn't conform. And science changes, it evolves, and they have never applied to viruses. Every time you cry Koch's postulates it invalidates your argument, either because you don't understand what they are (historically) or that you are deliberately misrepresenting them.
Ignorance or deceit are the only explanations for your continued refusal to accept it, no wonder you don't have the capacity to debate anyone when you can't understand a simple point in fact.

2 Million people at the protests, really? Words fail me
Hasn’t received a penny from Sony in 18 months? No tit, Barbara Streisand. That’s probably because your songs are the shittest dirges ever written.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Howling at the post regarding “energy exchanges” she’s trying to create lieys commune via insta - her example of what she has to offer / exchange is writing emails for people and advising on natural alternatives 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ So nothing basically 🤣

Reactions: 3
Someone sent these of Lieys Li(e)ve to the inbox. I’ll admit I’ve not watched them yet x

Attachments

I’m wondering how a DNA specific supplement (at a guess under £1000) is ‘out of her price range’ but a 90 acre piece of land with out buildings, is not?

Someone sent these of Lieys Li(e)ve to the inbox. I’ll admit I’ve not watched them yet x
Ellie. "When I have something in my sights, I do it. I'm so stubborn."

Becoming a vaccine injury lawyer,
becoming a professional songwriter,
the GLO,
suing FullFact,
running PTTP,
running Anosia,
doing an LLM,
climbing Ben Nevis,
etc...

Not a great track record.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ellie. "When I have something in my sights, I do it. I'm so stubborn."

Becoming a vaccine injury lawyer,
becoming a professional songwriter,
the GLO,
suing FullFact,
running PTTP,
running Anosia,
doing an LLM,
climbing Ben Nevis,
etc...

Not a great track record.
You missed out bringing up her kids off the list

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If you don’t already, Abbie Richards is one to follow on socials - Insta, Twitter, TikTok. She breaks down conspiracy theories really well, gets behind what’s really going on etc. She’s super intelligent but her content is easy access.
Another to follow for intelligent yet often hilarious content about all this stuff is yourpal_austin (on insta).

Oh Jesus she’s going to now create a whole new healthcare system 🤦🏼‍♀️ She hasn’t managed to stick to one thing she’s ever bragged about before ..let’s see this get off the ground 🙄

Reactions: 4
Wonder how she’s planning to insure herself for this idea 🤣. She’s losing it.
So, a website run by her enabling others to access ‘healthcare professionals’? Basically a scheme to make money off the backs of other people’s qualifications/skills then………..

Also, I’d like to add that respectively (with the possible exception of Osteopaths), none of the alternative health practitioners she’s mentioned are actually Healthcare Professionals.

I’m wondering how a DNA specific supplement (at a guess under £1000) is ‘out of her price range’ but a 90 acre piece of land with out buildings, is not?
I reckon she's hoping her sheep will stump up the cash in the hope of getting a bit of grazing on her land

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.