Ellie Grey #15 Follow the money, back to shill White Label Products Honey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t you wonder if she really had half the ailments she claimed, then she would’ve had a letter last year to shield wouldn’t she?

the liey we all know would’ve posted it immediately claiming “they’re” trying to control her freedom

so. Wasn’t asked to shield. Cause she’s not sick. Funny that

Reactions: 7
Don’t you wonder if she really had half the ailments she claimed, then she would’ve had a letter last year to shield wouldn’t she?

the liey we all know would’ve posted it immediately claiming “they’re” trying to control her freedom

so. Wasn’t asked to shield. Cause she’s not sick. Funny that
Can’t shield from something that doesn’t exist 🥴

she was on about it not being isolated the other day.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wonder how she’s planning to insure herself for this idea 🤣. She’s losing it.
So basically she is wanting to charge a fee for something people could do a quick search for on Google for erm....*double checks*.... oh yeah, free!! 🙄

Reactions: 6
Oh Jesus she’s going to now create a whole new healthcare system 🤦🏼‍♀️ She hasn’t managed to stick to one thing she’s ever bragged about before ..let’s see this get off the ground 🙄
She’s such a twit!

Forgot to add that link will be available for only the next few days if anyone wants to download it. Feel free to post it elsewhere.
Oh bollocks, it won’t work for me!

Reactions: 1
she’s getting less & less engagement.
She can’t decide what she wants to be & which audience she wants to please.

She’s called herself ‘Naturellieholistic’, but is continuing to share conspiracy tit, like the Astroworld bollocks bandwagon every other nut job jumped on.
Some of the ‘wellness’ crowd buy into the anti vaxx stuff, but not necessarily every conspiracy going. It’s possible they’re the ones losing interest as she shows her true colours.

So Ellie, which is it?’Holistic’ pill shill, or Buckle-Icke conspiracy clone?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s lost her grip on her followers. No one is really interested. Maybe a handful of people.

Can’t wait for the website to come back up. I’ll be ripping every single document to shreds and will post all of the inaccuracies, mistakes and nonsense as posts, on the wall.

Anyone seen the miscarriage post. The source is the expose. Morons.

noseycow can you do your thing please.
i can’t find any solid evidence of how crap the expose are. I know they are but the wiki helped last time.

Reactions: 7
i can’t find any solid evidence of how crap the expose are. I know they are but the wiki helped last time.
Just hit the "about us tab" there's not one name mentioned. Even a quick look only sees one author and they have no online presence.

Now the website is back up and it's like she just took a tit and called it a website.

Gonna have a poke around

[email protected] is where you can email to complain that they're hosting objectionable content.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Ellie when you link to a doc you say is a opinion of the US Supreme Court it's probably best not to link something from a court that isn't the supreme court on a case where the decision you posted the court found against the parents who blamed the vaccine for their child's death.

Of course you didn't read it the first line would have been enough to tell you that you were out of your depth, intellectually, where you spend most of your time.

But this is so you trying to profit off the back of a dead child while you encourage other parents to endanger their own kids bitter as always that your kids decided to live elsewhere. That must really sting, knowing your own children can see through you that they have the measure of you. A bitter damaged person who never achieved anything of note and is constantly fabricating fantasies in a vain effort to just get a taste of what it must be like to be able to do something, to be good at something, to achieve something, you'll never have that.

Reactions: 4
I’m curious as to how many people on here have had the vaccine or will get the vaccine? No judgement here if anyone has chosen not to have it, your body your choice. I’ve had one of my vaccines but not second one.

I’m curious as to how many people on here have had the vaccine or will get the vaccine? No judgement here if anyone has chosen not to have it, your body your choice. I’ve had one of my vaccines but not second one.
Why would you not get the vaccine?
51.2% of the world population has received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine. 7.34 billion doses have been administered globally.

And you'll find plenty of judgement here from me by not having the vaccine someone endangers me and everyone I care about. Aside from the risk of spreading this virus further that person could easily end up denying me the healthcare resources I or someone else may need for something unrelated to COVID. What right does someone have to pass a virus on to someone who may be immunocompromised when that risk could be massively reduced by accepting a safe and effective vaccine? We are exceptionally privileged here to have access to the jab long before others what possible reason could someone have to choose not to do this?

Reactions: 11
I know loads of people not getting the vaccine as they don’t trust it and some of them don’t think covid is real they tell me it’s a hoax and planned by the government to reduce the human population as the world is too overpopulated. Some of them have had covid and trust their immune system to do the job if they catch it again.

If the government wanted to kill us so bad I think we’d all be dead by now not gonna lie lol 😂 it will take more than a vaccine to kill someone in my opinion I’ve never known anyone to die from a vaccine.

Reactions: 4
[email protected] is where you can email to complain that they're hosting objectionable content.
Thanks for this. I’ll definitely be in contact with them. I don’t know if this is the article Ellie shared today that others have mentioned- I’m blocked so I can’t see, but the attached has given me the rage.
It’s an account from a bleeping funeral director, via Resistance GB. Hardly a credible source (either of them).

I work in a tertiary Neonatal Intensive Care Unit & we have not seen an increase in neonatal deaths this year. Not at all. A close colleague is neonatal lead for the Child Death Review panel & her workload has not been busier than usual. Ditto our maternity bereavement link. No increase in stillbirths/late miscarriages.

The infant mortality statistics for 2020/21 are yet to be released & obviously I’m not permitted to share information of that nature from my own trust here, so I can’t provide actual figures. Shame- unlike The Exposè, I’d prefer to provide more than anecdotal ‘evidence’ to back up my real-life experience.

To me this piece looks like some grief vulture scouting for notoriety on social media using infant deaths as leverage. What a disgusting excuse for a human being he is. They all are.

C32B43C8-D0C4-4CB0-887E-50AE2175ECC4.jpeg

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I know loads of people not getting the vaccine as they don’t trust it
And these are people who know what they're talking about? Virologists with decades of experience and training? Also which vaccine don't they trust? What about the can of coke they like to drink do they know how that's made? Do they know what's in it? Do they know how their TV works? How their cellphone works? How the fuel for their car is made? I'm going to go ahead and guess that they don't.

and some of them don’t think covid is real they tell me it’s a hoax
Again are these people working in intensive care environments? Have they seen what someone drowning as their lungs fill up looks like?

So who is involved in this hoax did every doctor, epidemiologist, national statistics office, every university, every medicines regulatory board all around the world get together and just decide this who was in charge of the meeting? When was it?

planned by the government
Which government? What level of government? Two of the g7 nations changed government during the pandemic so is it governments and opposition parties? What about the civil service in every major nation they just came together and said "let's have a pandemic"?

to reduce the human population as the world is too overpopulated.
So every level of every government along with every opposition party and all manner of other bodies got together and decide genocide time!
Is the world overpopulated? Or just more populated? Are we running out of food? Why are more people dying from over consumption than of malnourishment?

Some of them have had covid and trust their immune system to do the job if they catch it again.
Ahh so these are people who don't care if they pass on the virus to anyone else who might not be equipped with an immune system robust enough to "do the job". They don't want the vaccine because it's not their problem they have no responsibility to their neighbours. These don't sound like nice people. Do they have the same attitude towards other things perhaps they were involved in a car accident are they happy to be in another just because they were fine once before?

If the government wanted to kill us so bad I think we’d all be dead by now
Again which government?

it will take more than a vaccine to kill someone in my opinion I’ve never known anyone to die from a vaccine.
Okay that's one data point thankfully we have a wealth of people with far more data who have established independently in every corner of the world that this is a safe and effective vaccine.

To me this piece looks like some grief vulture scouting for notoriety on social media using infant deaths as leverage. What a disgusting excuse for a human being he is. They all are.

View attachment 858667

Yeah if we've learned anything about Ellie it's she doesn't give a tit about kids dying. The website is a joke you just look at the headlines and bylines it's not anything.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.