Ellie Grey #15 Follow the money, back to shill White Label Products Honey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for this. I’ll definitely be in contact with them. I don’t know if this is the article Ellie shared today that others have mentioned- I’m blocked so I can’t see, but the attached has given me the rage.
It’s an account from a bleeping funeral director, via Resistance GB. Hardly a credible source (either of them).

I work in a tertiary Neonatal Intensive Care Unit & we have not seen an increase in neonatal deaths this year. Not at all. A close colleague is neonatal lead for the Child Death Review panel & her workload has not been busier than usual. Ditto our maternity bereavement link. No increase in stillbirths/late miscarriages.

The infant mortality statistics for 2020/21 are yet to be released & obviously I’m not permitted to share information of that nature from my own trust here, so I can’t provide actual figures. Shame- unlike The Exposè, I’d prefer to provide more than anecdotal ‘evidence’ to back up my real-life experience.

To me this piece looks like some grief vulture scouting for notoriety on social media using infant deaths as leverage. What a disgusting excuse for a human being he is. They all are.

View attachment 858667
Its disgusting these cretins can spread such lies! I have 3 friends who are maternity care assistants and spent the weekend with them recently. I asked them about stuff supposedly happening at the moment such as staff leaving because they don’t want the jabs and they believe the NHS are all ‘in on it’ and if there were any antivaxxers in their unit or elsewhere in the hospital that they knew of. No staff leaving and walking out and no antivaxxers spouting off. They all work totally different shifts as well so work with a large number of people amongst them. Also no mention of increased still births or miscarriages. They actually said they are getting more and more mums to be coming in who have covid yet they continue doing their work that they absolutely love and they work bloody hard and long hours whilst putting themselves at risk and also their families.

Reactions: 7
I’ve tried the old medicinal path, couple of paracetamol and fluids. So far, feet are both in tact. I’ll hold off with the pine needle tea until I really need it. I have a pint of horse piss in the fridge. You never know when it will come in handy.

The question is - will her back hold out for long enough to drag the money from her PayPal account?

This made me laugh.
Horse piss! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣🤣x

Here you go. She’s also setting up a forum on her website so her “tribe” can stick together when social media goes 😂😂😂😂
One minute? Most of us spent two minutes reflecting on what those brave men and women did for us!

Reactions: 1
And meanwhile, in the world of troofers, they’re all turning on each other…… Michelle Blake who was once bessie mates with Ali Hursit Dogan, is now spending hours and hours doing live social media rants about him. Apparently he did a Wanky, pleaded povert and a gang of troofers ‘lent’ him money…….. I guess like rats, if they swill around together for long enough, they will start to eat each other.
I saw that. She makes good viewing, totally bonkers, but I love how she speaks out about the other “troofers” 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

The videos and lists that are circulating at the moment of all the young sports people ( seemingly a LOT I don't know if this amount is normal but not normally noticed cos noone is normally scouring the Internet for them) who have collapsed, had strokes , cardiac problems, or died of unknown causes.... has anyone seen anyone fact check/ analyse or rebutt that? I've looked up a few of the names and the articles I've seen haven't mentioned whether they were vaccinated and most say families have given no further details . I've seen individual reports that have been shown to be wrong or old , not recent but I don't know about these latest lists and videos.

Reactions: 1
The videos and lists that are circulating at the moment of all the young sports people ( seemingly a LOT I don't know if this amount is normal but not normally noticed cos noone is normally scouring the Internet for them) who have collapsed, had strokes , cardiac problems, or died of unknown causes.... has anyone seen anyone fact check/ analyse or rebutt that? I've looked up a few of the names and the articles I've seen haven't mentioned whether they were vaccinated and most say families have given no further details . I've seen individual reports that have been shown to be wrong or old , not recent but I don't know about these latest lists and videos.
I've looked at a lot of them and can't find any that mention the vaccine. And a few of them were pre covid. Sudden cardiac arrest isn't a new thing its sadly quite common.

Reactions: 4
That silly twit of a nurse who hasn’t got a clue what she’s fighting for is upset because the Mail used a pic of her next to an article about anti vaxxers & she’s claiming she isn’t anti vaxx 🤷🏻‍♂️
The NMC will love that photo of her & her sandwich board in a tabloid. Let’s hope they fast track her fitness to practice hearing.
She can claim she’s not anti-vaxx until she’s blue in the face- actions speak louder than words. Perhaps she shouldn’t exclusively follow & interact with all the accounts on social media that are. Perhaps she shouldn’t walk around with a sandwich board saying ‘kids not Guinea pigs’. Perhaps she shouldn’t share videos on her Facebook page of Gareth Icke referring to the vaccine as ‘eXpERimeNtAl GeNe TheRApY’.
Yeah. She needs to try a bit harder with that particular line of defence.

Anyhoo, this tickled me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

Don't give oxygen to their argument by engaging with them. It's not like there's any good faith when they discuss anything. They will blindly make up, embellish or ignore figures as and when they feel the need to. You're assuming that they can be reasoned with by using logic, we've seen time and time again they can't.

The onus is on them to provide proof for their claims not for you to disprove them. The fact that so many of their claims can be so easily disproven shows that if anything they need to show more of an effort to back up any claims.

Of course they will have no issue utilising any dipshit insane blog or a random screenshot as incontrovertible proof but woe betide anyone who decides to cite a legitimate source. Mainstream media can't be trusted, every academic paper is bankrolled by big pharma, "well they would say that".

But that's assuming they engage in any kind of discussion, likely they'll just shut it down, or block you.

If you ask someone at the beginning of a conversation on a topic "what would it take to change your mind?" And they can't answer then there's no real value in having a conversation.

Trying to argue with these people is like playing chess with a pigeon. They knock over all the pieces, tit on the board and strutt around like they won.

Or you could just use the line they were so happy to trot out not to long ago. Did they die of the vaccine or with the vaccine? Then ask them how they know? Then ask why should that source be trusted? But really don't bother.

Reactions: 8
I started to go through a list that JD posted. A few were English sportspeople, but then the rest of the long list was mainly European countries, and most of the articles weren’t in English. No way to verify, plus we don’t normally hear from other countries when any footballer collapses during a match so it seemed to be skewed towards trying to generate fear IMO. We do know that pericarditis and myocarditis are rare risk factors, particularly for young men. But we also know that almost all cases have been mild and either treated at home or at hospital with a short stay, then a full recovery… JD was also the same person who shared a story that a girl had died due to being vaccinated, and then her poor father had to take to Twitter to say she was unvaccinated and to stop using her for anti-vax purposes :(

Reactions: 3
Where’s our favourite tatooist these days
Still twattooing, still hopelessly besotted with Trump, still snarling into his phone, still as offensive, still wearing dirty looking clobber, still insisting ‘it’s all gonna appen’, Not sure if any more kids have been born to him yet, basically, still a bleep bag.

As you were.

Reactions: 9
So, Julie literally believes everything she sent without any thought.

So, the red swirls in the shape of a Teddy on a health card aren't a Teddy, it's a penis (see second picture). Like you gotta be demented to see that right? .

Then, it's not Pudsey it's the evil overlords coz his eye is covered... riiiiight.

Then, to finish off Sants has his finger over his mouth in a 'Shhhhh' sign and that's apparently programming to the underworld of paedophilia...

ITS A bleeping ADVENT CALENDAR JULIE, YOU'LL BE CLAIMING THE CHOCOLATE HAS A BOOSTER JAB IN IT NEXT

bleeping cretins

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

So, the red swirls in the shape of a Teddy on a health card aren't a Teddy, it's a penis (see second picture). Like you gotta be demented to see that right? .

Then, it's not Pudsey it's the evil overlords coz his eye is covered... riiiiight.

Then, to finish off Sants has his finger over his mouth in a 'Shhhhh' sign and that's apparently programming to the underworld of paedophilia...

ITS A bleeping ADVENT CALENDAR JULIE, YOU'LL BE CLAIMING THE CHOCOLATE HAS A BOOSTER JAB IN IT NEXT

bleeping cretins
She is literally obsessed and it’s very very odd. Think she needs a good shag! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
started to go through a list that JD posted.
Yes I did that too when someone I know posted the list. I like to be sure of the facts . But after half a dozen I thought I have better things to spend my time on than this. Which is why Iazily hoped someone else had done the work.

Jackyn dunne posting crap about that girl with no regard for her family was one of the real lows of their bollox for me. She never even had the decency to apologise.

Don't give oxygen to their argument by engaging with them
I have given up arguing a while back as I realised it was a pointless exercise in futility. When they have nothing to come back with they will tell you they look at things from a higher plane . Our lowly boring left sided brains cannot compete with what their gut knows.

Last edited:

bleeping cretins
This post as well now. With her daily religious ramblings and posts like these it is confirmed, she is one crazy mofo. Going to be a lonely old Christmas for her as who the hell would want her in their home or want to sit round her house. You won’t be able to watch any TV or play board games because its all signalling. Party for one 🎉

Attachments

Reactions: 3

bleeping cretins
If they look hard enough (and they do) they’d find some satanic symbols on a bleeping till receipt from M&S. Absolute arseholes.

I’m going to have to delete the cess pit from my phone. This had made me bleeping rage. These poor staff should not have to deal with this every bleeping day. Demanding names from staff (and for what??? According to these dicks, your name is a legal fiction, so why do they need it?)

Absolute cunts. Deanne - I will make it my business to bleeping find out who you are. 😡🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
[QUOTE="Northernoik2020, post: 7042638, member: 171096"

Absolute cunts. Deanne - I will make it my business to bleeping find out who you are. 😡🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
[/QUOTE]
Not sure if this will help identify her but Deanne will have;

Bought incorrect school uniform knowing it would get her kids in trouble cos "it ain't none of their bleeping business"

Been up to the school pointing her finger in a teachers face screaming and covering them in spittle.

Said in a very loud voice at the school gates "I don't know who these bleeping teachers think they are"

Dragged another parent round the school by her hair whilst simultaneously complaining about the lack of discipline at the school

Blamed the teachers for her children's lack of progress.

Watched loose women and laughed, shouting "that's true, oh my god that's so true" while the rest of her jobless misfit friends join in the laughing .

Etc etc , ad infinitum

Still twattooing, still hopelessly besotted with Trump, still snarling into his phone, still as offensive, still wearing dirty looking clobber, still insisting ‘it’s all gonna appen’, Not sure if any more kids have been born to him yet, basically, still a bleep bag.

As you were.
Did you see yesterday’s video of the police officers visiting his tattoo studio?? It’s Magna Carta gold

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.