Ellie Grey #15 Follow the money, back to shill White Label Products Honey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Portugal’s resident banshee shared this. In reality, how many times does an internal examination take place during birth? This makes it sound as if the medics are mauling women from the minute they step foot on the labour wards. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
That’s revolting terminology. They are making it sound like some kind of sexual assault.

Whilst it may be invasive- There’s a lot more skill involved in vaginal examination than any of the unqualified fuckwits who support free birthing appreciate. I’m not a midwife, but my job is inextricably linked to midwifery & I'm sure that reviews of clinical practice would have outlawed the practice, if it wasn’t a useful diagnostic.

Without vaginal examination, I wonder how many cord prolapses (a clinical emergency) would be missed, or undiagnosed breech presentation?

I had a call from the emergency bed service a few weeks ago near the end of my night shift to say that a lady was on her way in by ambulance- 24 weeks and ‘pushing’. That meant assembling a team in a hurry to go down to A&E, where she was about to arrive (not an ideal place to deliver a 24 weeker) & calling the consultant in- they attend all extreme preterm deliveries.
The team got there & on examination, the lady’s OS was closed- no dilation, not in established labour.

Imagine if they hadn’t examined her. I was left with one junior doctor for the entire NICU, whilst everyone else was a few floors down. Was the rest of the team supposed to hang out in A&E for hours until it became apparent she wasn’t going to deliver imminently?
Anyhoo, she actually delivered a few days later. Just as well she was examined so decisions could be made about her management, eh?

Dicks.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
These people really should just shut up and stick to what they know. Which is precisely nothing.
Or in Beibers case being a parasitic sponger, and in Lieys case sunbeds and really tit fake lashes. Experts in that, I’ll grant them.

The serious stuff, the life or death stuff, SHUT UP.

Reactions: 4
The amount of nhs time and resource Liey has taken up and wasted over her lifetime for stuff she’s probably made up half the time you think she’d panic about it’s collapse .. won’t she need it for her cancer care 🙄

Reactions: 1
The amount of nhs time and resource Liey has taken up and wasted over her lifetime for stuff she’s probably made up half the time you think she’d panic about it’s collapse .. won’t she need it for her cancer care 🙄
Nah she can get knocked up and cure herself not to worry

• Haha
The gift that keeps on giving
I just saw this. Un be bleeping lievable. The woman is the wrong side of crazy. I know I go back to the 70s to illustrate issues - but imagine this stupid bleep in previous decades. Who would she share her woes with? The doctor? The local fish monger? Anyone who might listen? She’s bleeping stupid. She’s about as relevant as a bottle of Vosene.

• Haha
Anyone want to buy an air purifier? I’ve owned one for years and now Ellie’s endorsing them I’m thinking mine must be a waste of money 😂

Reactions: 2
The gift that keeps on giving
I've had sciatica and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. It's bleeping agony. I got sciatica coz I'd dug up the garden and over done it. You know who I went to see, my bleeping GP who gave me drugs so I would be able to at least try to do my job (desk based). I did not think to call my therapist, coz she can't make my nerves move back. Hey beeeeeeba, listen to the doctor and get better ffs and look after your children.

I've been through a lot of therapy, many years unpacking trauma and childhood neglect. I've likely got more to do but I couldn't keep up with the cost privately. Therapy cannot undo a trapped nerve!!!!

She has actually lost it, just think if her followers reject actual medical intervention because of her tit

Notice that this big fat bleep likes every single thing that Liey ever says, yet she never reacts to any of his shite. You’d have thought she’d have been all over this one like a cheap suit.

I can help with detox Oliver:

2 large onions
24 slices of warburtons bread (toasted)
6 bottles of Ribena
1 slice of boiled ham
2 ozs of cheese
87 tins of tuna
9 cups of vinegar
1 large drill
10 slices of batten-burg
3 tablespoons of honey
Large bag of monster munch
Copy of the mail on Sunday.

Hope that helps. bleeping idiot.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've had sciatica and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. It's bleeping agony. I got sciatica coz I'd dug up the garden and over done it. You know who I went to see, my bleeping GP who gave me drugs so I would be able to at least try to do my job (desk based). I did not think to call my therapist, coz she can't make my nerves move back. Hey beeeeeeba, listen to the doctor and get better ffs and look after your children.

I've been through a lot of therapy, many years unpacking trauma and childhood neglect. I've likely got more to do but I couldn't keep up with the cost privately. Therapy cannot undo a trapped nerve!!!!

She has actually lost it, just think if her followers reject actual medical intervention because of her tit
I expect she can’t get conventional treatment due to the fact that she’s almost certainly there illegally….

Reactions: 5
I expect she can’t get conventional treatment due to the fact that she’s almost certainly there illegally….
And why she has posted about having recurring dreams about being arrested at some airport (dad made her watch Midnight Express my arse 🤣). An obvious ploy so when she is inevitably arrested for illegally staying she can show her disciples how her prophecies come true, therefore reinforcing her mystic/psychic capabilities to them. Silly born sods.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So the trauma of being a stripper fifteen years ago makes your back hurt fifteen years later???? I see…

Mind you, if she knew it was all about the trauma why bother seeing anyone? Just fix the trauma and she’ll be bouncing around like Tigger again. Simple!

• Haha
Notice that this big fat bleep likes every single thing that Liey ever says, yet she never reacts to any of his shite. You’d have thought she’d have been all over this one like a cheap suit.

I can help with detox Oliver:

2 large onions
24 slices of warburtons bread (toasted)
6 bottles of Ribena
1 slice of boiled ham
2 ozs of cheese
87 tins of tuna
9 cups of vinegar
1 large drill
10 slices of batten-burg
3 tablespoons of honey
Large bag of monster munch
Copy of the mail on Sunday.

Hope that helps. bleeping idiot.
And a wank. Don’t forget the wank. Lots of wanks. A wanking addiction, in fact.

• Haha
So the trauma of being a stripper fifteen years ago makes your back hurt fifteen years later???? I see…

Mind you, if she knew it was all about the trauma why bother seeing anyone? Just fix the trauma and she’ll be bouncing around like Tigger again. Simple!
Stupid witch!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.