Ellie Grey #15 Follow the money, back to shill White Label Products Honey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now she's on about tampons. While there is no one better placed to comment on rancid twats than Ellie all that she can do is further demonstrate her inability to string a sentence together and her total ignorance of science.
‘String’.. ha ha .. nice pun 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s now posting about how the Travis Scott concert was an illuminati ritual and that the stadium was 5g enabled.
She is finally losing it. I think people used to follow her because she was the more sensible voice of ‘reason’ amongst the truthers. She sounded like she knew what she was talking about.
now she’s gone full on nutjob.

23k followers and 12-85 comments on her posts. It’s almost embarrassing for her.
And Rampton has her views as well - bleeping lunatic view, as you might imagine.
Just remember everyone, we're the ones living in fear!

Liey. Isn’t that… an air fryer?
I mean, it does say in their bio that they sell air fryers, but why not share a photo of an air purifier if that’s the point of the post?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Anyhoo, I’m just wondering how Ellie’s got time to post about tampons & air purifiers on discount when she’s working full time?……..

Reactions: 5
My PA (unvaxxed through choice - but not a conspiracy theorist) has had flu like symptoms for 2 weeks. Fortunately we don’t spend much time in person, together.
I got into the office this morning and she was streaming so I’ve sent her home and she’s tested positive this afternoon (she has been doing tests the last 2 weeks)

She’s now in floods of tears on the phone became she’s spent time with me (vulnerable) this morning and another friend (EXTREMELY VULNERABLE and unvaxxed and on the conspiracy wagon) last week.

It’s hard to be sympathetic. Why do people have the *it won’t happen to me* attitude.

• Angry
  • Sad
Julie has actually lost the plot today. She looks like she needs to scream into a pillow really loudly and smash lots of stuff. This is a woman on the edge who is believing everything she is sent then regurgitating it to the masses (well her couple of hundred fellow loonies) with made up stories and rumours and its getting to her. She doesn’t believe people can go to a concert or gathering and get crushed and die. Obviously forgotten about Hillsborough, the raging lunatic. Lack of gullible idiots signing up for her online biz also probably taking its toll. She is one messed up woman who’s life will NEVER return back to normal.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Julie has actually lost the plot today. She looks like she needs to scream into a pillow really loudly and smash lots of stuff. This is a woman on the edge who is believing everything she is sent then regurgitating it to the masses (well her couple of hundred fellow loonies) with made up stories and rumours and its getting to her. She doesn’t believe people can go to a concert or gathering and get crushed and die. Obviously forgotten about Hillsborough, the raging lunatic. Lack of gullible idiots signing up for her online biz also probably taking its toll. She is one messed up woman who’s life will NEVER return back to normal.
whete does her hair end & her coat start?

Also why are her eyelids green?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It’s hard to be sympathetic. Why do people have the *it won’t happen to me* attitude.

Not only that, they're willing to endanger us all. They'll occupy healthcare resources and expose healthcare staff to this virus with no concern that they may be living with someone who is immunocompromised. They'll happily accept the benefits of modern medicine and publicly funded healthcare when it comes to monoclonal antibodies or exotic new antivirals but won't take the most basic step to avoid getting this virus in the first place.

I've lost patience if they were just croaking in bed on their own I'd be all for it, less stupidity all round, but everyone of them is putting me and everyone I know and care for at increased risk. They don't deserve sympathy they deserve derision and shame.

Insta mustn’t be drumming up much of a following. She’s back to being Ellie grey on Facebook now
‘This is my private profile for close friends and family’
That’ll be why that nutty ‘satanic ritual’ post is public then…….
(The comments, duck me 🤦🏻‍♀️)

Oh, and the one of you admiring yourself in the mirror in a side split dress eh, Little Miss Body Dysmorphia? 🤥

D4FD278B-9F35-48FC-BF38-5B8A3D10B842.jpeg

whete does her hair end & her coat start?

Also why are her eyelids green?
Because she’s part of this alien invasion they think is going to happen 😆

‘This is my private profile for close friends and family’
That’ll be why that nutty ‘satanic ritual’ post is public then…….
(The comments, duck me 🤦🏻‍♀️)

Oh, and the one of you admiring yourself in the mirror in a side split dress eh, Little Miss Body Dysmorphia? 🤥

View attachment 854046
She looks like one of the cheeky girls in that dress

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.