Ellie Grey #15 Follow the money, back to shill White Label Products Honey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she posted that strange picture of herself staring into her chavy mirrored furniture with lipstick on her teeth? She looks quite mad.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
For anyone who can’t see…. I think she’s finally lost the plot completely.
duck me sideways.
This is the photo that will be plastered on the front page of the Hastings Observer tomorrow, after she’s murdered a dozen people in her local Tescos with a pick axe.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s now posting about how the Travis Scott concert was an illuminati ritual and that the stadium was 5g enabled.
She is finally losing it. I think people used to follow her because she was the more sensible voice of ‘reason’ amongst the truthers. She sounded like she knew what she was talking about.
now she’s gone full on nutjob.

23k followers and 12-85 comments on her posts. It’s almost embarrassing for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s now posting about how the Travis Scott concert was an illuminati ritual and that the stadium was 5g enabled.
She is finally losing it. I think people used to follow her because she was the more sensible voice of ‘reason’ amongst the truthers. She sounded like she knew what she was talking about.

23k followers and 12-85 comments on her posts. It’s almost embarrassing for her.
💯 full on nut job now! she’s literally jumping on any topic, any bandwagon, anything to desperately grab some attention.. she’s messed up big time with all the lying and I think she’ll struggle to come back from that ..her following is probably just oddballs and jobless anti vax loons now and most others are undercover watching for the shits and giggles, the creepy picture in the drawers shows she’s just lost it

• Haha
Reactions: 5

You should see Julies post on fb about the concert and the comments. She has used Live Aid as a reference. It’s just laughable what these people think.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
💯 full on nut job now! she’s literally jumping on any topic, any bandwagon, anything to desperately grab some attention.. she’s messed up big time with all the lying and I think she’ll struggle to come back from that ..her following is probably just oddballs and jobless anti vax loons now and most others are undercover watching for the shits and giggles, the creepy picture in the drawers shows she’s just lost it
The comments!!! They’re actually off their heads! Imagine being that paranoid. Someone’s commented that it’s a test of a weapon created from vax combined with 5G. Oh duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

And Rampton has her views as well - bleeping lunatic view, as you might imagine.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Just checking in on you Ellie seeing as it's Monday and all but one of your children have returned to their home for the week. We'll no doubt see the rollercoaster of your insanity as you swing wildly in mood as we go through the week. Left alone all you can do is try and use the deaths of some young people to propogate your spew. Must really be something else to be stuck inside that simple mind of yours all alone coming to terms with the fact that no one believes you once they get to know you. You'll have all week to make up fantastic tales of epic achievements that aside from anything else aren't even good stories. The only affirmation you get from anonymous "followers" who'll post vapid remarks both you and they knowing that it's all just made up. Taking pleasure from tragedy as you slowly realise how sick you really are.

Now she's on about tampons. While there is no one better placed to comment on rancid twats than Ellie all that she can do is further demonstrate her inability to string a sentence together and her total ignorance of science.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.