Ellie Grey #15 Follow the money, back to shill White Label Products Honey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It also explains why Ellies mother is happy to be an enabler, her daughter is a mirror image of the man she married. No wonder she doesn't see any of Ellies issues being issues.

However kudos to Ellies siblings. I imagine being brought up in a household where you're being constantly told conspiracy's are real (I can hear Seb Sherimani's interview in the back of my head), and your sibling is rewarded for believing/repeating those conspiracy's. I imagine it very difficult to go against that and thrive in a 'normal' capacity.

It also puts a new spin on some of the facts about Ellies life.

Removed from school for "asking too many questions".
or
Ellie refused to accept anything taught unless it tallied with her Dad's world view and (with her personality) disruptive challenged anything that doesn't.

Neil and Bernadette must have had a difficult choice. Ellie wouldn't have gone along with faking an acceptance of the curriculum, so they could either tell her that the 'truth' is just an opinion not the actual truth, or just homeschool her (essentially indoctrination).
I know a couple who have two children, aged around 7 and 6.

The father believes every conspiracy out there - viruses aren't contagious, flat earth, fake moon landings, satellites are just lights hanging under NASA balloons to trick you into thinking that you're not living under a dome, and table top mountains are the fossilised stumps of giant trees which were cut down by giant people.

They never take the children to see a doctor, because fruit, vegetables, and sunshine are all they need to be healthy.

The mother goes along with it all because she's an earth mother type, and also presumably because she knows that if she were to stand up to him, she'd be raising the children on her own, and he also becomes very aggressive when challenged to prove any of his ideas.

It breaks my heart to know that those two kids are being raised in such a toxic environment.

One of the kids in particular looks permanently confused.

I would report them to social services, but I think the parents would quickly figure out who made the call, and he knows where I live.

If I end up moving house, I'll make the call.

It also explains why Ellies mother is happy to be an enabler, her daughter is a mirror image of the man she married. No wonder she doesn't see any of Ellies issues being issues.

However kudos to Ellies siblings. I imagine being brought up in a household where you're being constantly told conspiracy's are real (I can hear Seb Sherimani's interview in the back of my head), and your sibling is rewarded for believing/repeating those conspiracy's. I imagine it very difficult to go against that and thrive in a 'normal' capacity.

It also puts a new spin on some of the facts about Ellies life.

Removed from school for "asking too many questions".
or
Ellie refused to accept anything taught unless it tallied with her Dad's world view and (with her personality) disruptive challenged anything that doesn't.

Neil and Bernadette must have had a difficult choice. Ellie wouldn't have gone along with faking an acceptance of the curriculum, so they could either tell her that the 'truth' is just an opinion not the actual truth, or just homeschool her (essentially indoctrination).
Did Ellie end up being home schooled by her parents?

If so, that's more pieces in the jigsaw.

Daddy Buckle telling her from morning till night that everything's a lie, but him, being a very important police detective, knows for a fact that blah blah blah.

Ellie was believing everything Daddy was telling her because that's how she earned Daddy's love.

It's reminding me of family homes such as Fred and Rose West, Peter Sutcliffe and his wife, and the latest suburban family man who was bleeping all the corpses in the morgue, and then going home to the wife and kids.

In the home, everyone accepts the weirdness because that's the only way to survive emotionally and psychologically, and everyone outside the home is not to be trusted because they don't understand the truth of the world.

Ellie's childhood home is sounding like one of those weird homes, just without the bodies buried in the garden.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
You could be describing someone I know very well. Same age children, none of them vaccinated, no longer in school - left the country to build a Shaman retreat. Kids are given cannabis oil if they are ill (and they are - often - never saw them without snotty noses and awful coughs). The older one was given weed to smoke when it wasn’t well. All this comes from the bloke and his wife just goes along with it, pretending she’s of the same ilk. Someone reported them to the police before they left the U.K. Blamed it on his brother - who is just a normal lad - it was probably one of his neighbours who had seen the ‘ceremonies’ taking place in their home when the kids were around. bleeping crazy.

Reactions: 1
Talking of plagiarising. Here's one of the posts I promised yesterday.

View attachment 851167

Ellies post about the mortal danger of Microwaves.
Anyway pretty much everything about Russia banning microwaves is bollocks and has been fact checked here 4 years ago:
Did the Soviet Union Ban Microwaves Due to Health Concerns? | Snopes.com
In summary the info came from a guy with a fake name (so can't be verified) from the above mentioned Atlantis Rising Educational Center, which in fact was a herb shop in the 70's. So definately a reliable source to base health decisions on.

Now for my own little investigation on the "formation of d-Nitrosodienthanolamines". Its been mentioned in...
A NaturalNews post in 2016: Years ago Russia researched the biological effects of microwave ovens... then banned them - NaturalNews.com (archive.md)
An undated post in Vegansaladmaster: MICROWAVE DANGERS | foodture (vegansaladmaster.com)
An ApparentlyApperel post in 2011: Why Did Russia Ban The Use of Microwave Ovens? - Apparently Apparel
A Mercola post from 2010: The Hidden Hazards Of Microwave Cooking (archive.md)
The thing is "d-Nitrosodienthanolamine" doesn't exist. (In Chemistry d- as a prefix can apply to a couple of descriptors, but not to Nitrosodienthanolamine).

Now N-Nitrosodienthanolamine does exist ( N-Nitrosodiethanolamine | C4H10N2O3 - PubChem (nih.gov) ) With the 'N' prefix showing that the Nitro group is attached to another Nitrogen Atom (There is also no Element d that could be an alternative).

She may have changed the classic "Ellie Cut & Paste", but she's copied an error that's been around for at least a decade, and probably since the original article from 1998.

Don't be angry Eloise, I'm only doing what you've told me to do.

View attachment 851197
253659370_4734207859975052_5510807551165420925_n.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You could be describing someone I know very well. Same age children, none of them vaccinated, no longer in school - left the country to build a Shaman retreat. Kids are given cannabis oil if they are ill (and they are - often - never saw them without snotty noses and awful coughs). The older one was given weed to smoke when it wasn’t well. All this comes from the bloke and his wife just goes along with it, pretending she’s of the same ilk. Someone reported them to the police before they left the U.K. Blamed it on his brother - who is just a normal lad - it was probably one of his neighbours who had seen the ‘ceremonies’ taking place in their home when the kids were around. bleeping crazy.
Reading things like this makes me realise how well my parents brought us up. I'm currently in Costa at the hospital. My mum is at end of life and I just needed a break / distraction. We were talking about my dad, who is long gone, and when he was suspended from Ford's. A supervisor wanted a young lad to do something inherently dangerous and my dad stopped him saying do it yourself you lazy bleep. (OIK.. we could be related). He always said you have to stand up for those who can't stand up for themselves. I can see the values he and my mum instilled in us in my kids and my nephew and nieces. My heart breaks when you see kids with parents like these..

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Reading things like this makes me realise how well my parents brought us up. I'm currently in Costa at the hospital. My mum is at end of life and I just needed a break / distraction. We were talking about my dad, who is long gone, and when he was suspended from Ford's. A supervisor wanted a young lad to do something inherently dangerous and my dad stopped him saying do it yourself you lazy bleep. (OIK.. we could be related). He always said you have to stand up for those who can't stand up for themselves. I can see the values he and my mum instilled in us in my kids and my nephew and nieces. My heart breaks when you see kids with parents like these..
Oh, bless your mum FF. My mother is still with us and we often have conversations about my dad, the stuff he did (punched a lad he worked with in the face, because said lad had
kicked my car the day before…… unbeknown that I was Ron’s child…..) and we often talk about what he’d make of today. Part of me is glad he doesn’t have to experience it.

Reactions: 3
Dear god today Liey is going after the addicts .. she’s now an expert in addiction.. imagine being at your lowest and paying the absolute nutter that is Ellie grey to fix you 😩 I really hope if she ever becomes this life coach there is some sort of governing body that will ensure she’s not allowed to practice her “therapy” on anyone

Also her mother is a mental health nurse! How did someone who’s supposedly trained to deal in mental health produce such a loony of a daughter

Reactions: 4
Dear god today Liey is going after the addicts .. she’s now an expert in addiction.. imagine being at your lowest and paying the absolute nutter that is Ellie grey to fix you 😩 I really hope if she ever becomes this life coach there is some sort of governing body that will ensure she’s not allowed to practice her “therapy” on anyone

Also her mother is a mental health nurse! How did someone who’s supposedly trained to deal in mental health produce such a loony of a daughter
Maybe her Ma gets discount on straight jackets.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Imagine taking advice on addiction from someone who is…… well….. addicted to attention.

And in the world of Michael Manoel Chav, he thinks he had a visit from the BBC…….. prick. And he’s sharing this from one of his cunts, like it’s a badge of honour.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I’m thinking about reporting Ellie to some sort of mental health board. I read an article the other day about these unqualified “influencers” dishing out mental health advice and charging people. It’s incredibly dangerous and unethical (not surprising). She has no place in this business talking about trauma etc. Ok..talk about your own experiences whatever… but genuinely wanting to help people. No… bleeping bollocks. Genuinely wanting to exploit people for your own narcissism and hero/saint complex.

Reactions: 7
I’m thinking about reporting Ellie to some sort of mental health board. I read an article the other day about these unqualified “influencers” dishing out mental health advice and charging people. It’s incredibly dangerous and unethical (not surprising). She has no place in this business talking about trauma etc. Ok..talk about your own experiences whatever… but genuinely wanting to help people. No… bleeping bollocks. Genuinely wanting to exploit people for your own narcissism and hero/saint complex.
Do it!

Reactions: 2
So she's saying because her mum is a mental health nurse, she's qualified by osmosis?
Get your own qualifications you bleeping parasite.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hit the nail on the head she is the last person who should be “helping” anyone vulnerable especially with her own tendencies to lie and gaslight .. imagine the poor client starts asking her questions they’d be torn to shreds probably blocked after paying up front .. she lives in a fantasy land where every week she has a new occupation, name, story etc shes the last person who should be allowed to charge others for any kind of therapy, it’s actually scary she’s able to just give herself these titles .. Instagram has a lot to answer for

I'd love to see the evidence of these claims? I'd love to know what she means by shedding when the covid vaccine contains zero live virus. I'd like to know how the remedies she's suggesting actually work.

• Angry
Ellie's been going on about her full time job since at least august (the reason she wouldn't have time to go into her DM's).

And all her free time is spent vetting IG accounts, how on earth would she have the time to do this?

P.s. has anyone got a screenshot for those of us who aren't privy to her private page?

Julie's at it again making up a bunch of assumptions and not even trying to so research. She's really paranoid that they're trying to programme and sexualise your children. When actually it's a film set for an r-rated Seth Rogan film. https://dailyhive.com/vancouver/seth-rogen-movie-nsfw-park

Julie, if you're reading ITS NOT REAL AND THERES NO AGENDA TO NORMALISE PEDOPHILIA YOU bleeping WEIRDO

It's exhausting and she'd never back track even though she's clearly wrong

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Julie's at it again making up a bunch of assumptions and not even trying to so research. She's really paranoid that they're trying to programme and sexualise your children. When actually it's a film set for an r-rated Seth Rogan film. https://dailyhive.com/vancouver/seth-rogen-movie-nsfw-park

Julie, if you're reading ITS NOT REAL AND THERES NO AGENDA TO NORMALISE PEDOPHILIA YOU bleeping WEIRDO

It's exhausting and she'd never back track even though she's clearly wrong
Literally came here to say exactly the same thing, she is absolutely mental/the most gullible woman who has ever been born!!! bleeping hell I can’t believe she thinks this is real 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She also seems slightly obsessed by the new John Lewis advert? I haven’t seen it personally but I would imagine that the only ‘agenda’ they have is to make as much money as possible over Christmas? I mean not that I’m an expert or anything but that is usually the idea with these kind of marketing campaigns 🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Literally came here to say exactly the same thing, she is absolutely mental/the most gullible woman who has ever been born!!! bleeping hell I can’t believe she thinks this is real 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She also seems slightly obsessed by the new John Lewis advert? I haven’t seen it personally but I would imagine that the only ‘agenda’ they have is to make as much money as possible over Christmas? I mean not that I’m an expert or anything but that is usually the idea with these kind of marketing campaigns 🙄🙄🙄
I've not seen any of the Christmas adverts yet coz I don't watch much live TV. Julie claims she doesn't too much seems very clued up/says she's watched a fair amount lately ... coz she can't help herself lol

She lives for being perpetually oppressed by the thoughts she has in her head

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.