Ellie Grey #15 Follow the money, back to shill White Label Products Honey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Paul Boys is trying to claim that all the people that died at the Travis Scott festival we’re all down to everyone being vaccinated nothing to do with people being crushed & now the truth is going to be exposed 🙄
I saw that. He is such an og Troofer bleep. Trump loving, climate denying twit. He ticks all the the conspiracy boxes. Absolute bell end.

Reactions: 3
Why does she post these forced videos with her kids it screams of “I’m a good mum honest” and “tell me how good I am”

Reactions: 4
It’s because sun cream causes cancer, innit?
Oh of course. She’ll look like a bleeping Crocodile skin handbag in a few years - but hey, sun cream isn’t good for us. Stupid bleep.

Just in the car (not driving) having dropped off the Frenchies at Portsmouth. Just dicking about (like one does) and logged into one of my old Instagram accounts. Just had a pleasant few minutes remembering what a dick I can be and how Instagram threatened me with losing my account. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
A little plagiarise check……. Ah well, good old Liey. God gave her eyes with which to plagiarise.
Talking of plagiarising. Here's one of the posts I promised yesterday.

1636241754068.jpeg

Ellies post about the mortal danger of Microwaves.
Anyway pretty much everything about Russia banning microwaves is bollocks and has been fact checked here 4 years ago:
Did the Soviet Union Ban Microwaves Due to Health Concerns? | Snopes.com
In summary the info came from a guy with a fake name (so can't be verified) from the above mentioned Atlantis Rising Educational Center, which in fact was a herb shop in the 70's. So definately a reliable source to base health decisions on.

Now for my own little investigation on the "formation of d-Nitrosodienthanolamines". Its been mentioned in...
A NaturalNews post in 2016: Years ago Russia researched the biological effects of microwave ovens... then banned them - NaturalNews.com (archive.md)
An undated post in Vegansaladmaster: MICROWAVE DANGERS | foodture (vegansaladmaster.com)
An ApparentlyApperel post in 2011: Why Did Russia Ban The Use of Microwave Ovens? - Apparently Apparel
A Mercola post from 2010: The Hidden Hazards Of Microwave Cooking (archive.md)
The thing is "d-Nitrosodienthanolamine" doesn't exist. (In Chemistry d- as a prefix can apply to a couple of descriptors, but not to Nitrosodienthanolamine).

Now N-Nitrosodienthanolamine does exist ( N-Nitrosodiethanolamine | C4H10N2O3 - PubChem (nih.gov) ) With the 'N' prefix showing that the Nitro group is attached to another Nitrogen Atom (There is also no Element d that could be an alternative).

She may have changed the classic "Ellie Cut & Paste", but she's copied an error that's been around for at least a decade, and probably since the original article from 1998.

Don't be angry Eloise, I'm only doing what you've told me to do.

1636244572810.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You’d think someone so highly educated would know the correct usage of ‘insure’ and ‘ensure’…..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So it was the attention seeking show off Fiona bleep Diamond who hijacked Neil Ferguson’s lecture last week, now there’s a surprise. Looks like the militant loony tune Damon Freeman was filming it.
Interesting to see his earlier post of Fiona explaining her defence strategy for her up coming 6th Dec trial, good luck with that Fiona 😆😆

Attachments

So it was the attention seeking show off Fiona bleep Diamond who hijacked Neil Ferguson’s lecture last week, now there’s a surprise. Looks like the militant loony tune Damon Freeman was filming it.
Interesting to see his earlier post of Fiona explaining her defence strategy for her up coming 6th Dec trial, good luck with that Fiona 😆😆
Oh. This’ll be fun
Wait for the ‘i StAnD uNdEr CoMmOn LaW’ and ‘mAgNa CaRtA’ phrases to come out.

Maybe her "secret witness" will be the Pfizer whistleblower Dr Yeadon old Louise Hamptom is shouting about here.
Lousie Hampton Shouting which is fact checked here Fact Check-Video misinterprets data of possible adverse drug reactions reported to the Yellow Card scheme | Reuters
Or maybe Hampton herself, who claims she can manipulate the law (and get people falsely charged for rape).

I'd love to be a fly on the wall during the case, but it does annoy me how they waste so much time for the legal system.

Next week Fiona organises a huge book burning.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.