Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ladyvoyeur

Chatty Member
Insta mustn’t be drumming up much of a following. She’s back to being Ellie grey on Facebook now
‘This is my private profile for close friends and family’
That’ll be why that nutty ‘satanic ritual’ post is public then…….
(The comments, fuck me 🤦🏻‍♀️)

Oh, and the one of you admiring yourself in the mirror in a side split dress eh, Little Miss Body Dysmorphia? 🤥

D4FD278B-9F35-48FC-BF38-5B8A3D10B842.jpeg

pootle39

This is just ridiculous.
And as per usual not only do these despicable, dumb cretins think its ok to terrify people doing their jobs, but they can't even agree what their argument actually is...covid not real but is being injected up peoples noses ...just go and fuck off you utter cuntwaffles

Attachments

nosey_cow

VIP Member
Poor Loki …. won’t be long and he’ll end up with the dog … where ever they went? At least they won’t have to put up with Lieys weird dramatic fake crying anymore. Super cringe.

Also annoys me the way she says Loki…. Isn’t it pronounced Low key? Ellie keeps saying Lockey. Also did anyone catch her live the other day? When she finally let someone join the stream mysteriously stopped. 😂
She said her brother has her dog in her live. X

standupsitdown

Chatty Member
SO, the first time I became aware of her was 7 years ago when a man called Kieron Knowlden went missing in a nearby town to me and the town she lived in. Kieron was well known & they were a well known family and his story got HUGE coverage particularly on social media. There were huge threads on Facebook particularly. It wasn’t long after his disappearance that she piped up in the threads and became a constant name. She was called Ellie morphett then. She claimed she was a psychic and was giving huge posts of graphic detail of what had happened to him, she got the family on side she convinced them of this story that he had been abducted by a gang and was being kept in a barn at nearby country park. She hindered the investigation. She manipulated everything and ended up in the heart of the situation depsite being a stranger to them. She was visiting sites getting people out searching random places all manor of hours. I was watching this unfold and just knew she was either barking Mad or an evil narcissist. Or both. After a few weeks he was found. Poor guy had fallen in the river after a few too many bevvys right behind the club he had left. Then she vanished.
She’s popped up over the years particularly on the local selling pages asking for admin work part time. Specifically stating she has no qualifications but she is a hard worker.

my husband also went to school with Sam her ex husband and when they got together he said people talked about her being ‘abusive’ - stopping him seeing friends family, working him like a dog etc…
No offence, I’m always cautious about anything I read and have no reason to doubt a word you say, but if that’s true that’s seriously fucked up…

VeritasMS

Anyone got copies of Ellie’s holocaust denier posts please??
This is all I've got at the moment, I know she did an 'unpopular opinions' post before the Tattle started where she claimed only 600,000 Jews died, but then used a source saying the Red Cross had recorded even less. I think shortly after that she deactivated her account.

Red Cross documents do not undermine official Holocaust death toll - Full Fact

This is all I've got at the moment, I know she did an 'unpopular opinions' post before the Tattle started where she claimed only 600,000 Jews died, but then used a source saying the Red Cross had recorded even less. I think shortly after that she deactivated her account.

I remembered her other sources:

-A source saying the Red Cross had recorded even less. (271,000).
-The World Almanac quotes the numbers of Jews in Europe, before and after the Holocaust. (A well know Holocaust denier source).
-That the plaque at Auschwitz was changed in 1990 to reflect (2.5 million Jews out of 4 million killed changed to 960,000 Jews out of 1.1 million killed)

Its worth noting that this still accounts for over 3 million killed in concentration camps, 1.3 million that were killed in 1941 in Germany alone, and between 800,000 to 1 million in the Soviet Union, estimates have always been between 5-6 million.

I think shortly after that she deactivated her account.

Is 'Jewish World Almanac' legit? It's quoted by holocaust deniers - Quora
Plaques Changed at Auschwitz-Birkenau (apnews.com)
Holocaust facts: Where does the figure of 6 million victims come from? - Holocaust Remembrance Day - Haaretz.com

Attachments

Last edited:

Meg77

Chatty Member
WTAF is she posting this, when in her 2 previous posts OF THE SAME DAY, she is shouting at and belittling her own followers for daring to suggest they disagree with her assertion that Covid doesn’t exist?

33C298AE-BDFA-46A9-8FC1-D6C2B51504D6.png

NotTheDailyFail

Chatty Member
She’s been too busy walking about with a sandwich board around her neck 🤷🏻‍♂️ I keep asking her what the point of her walks were & how many nurses came forward & I just keep getting blocked I don’t know why 🤔
That's a good point, there's never been any of those stories she claimed to have or anything on that website she had.

She best be getting back to nursing