Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PixiePomPom

VIP Member
And meanwhile, in the world of troofers, they’re all turning on each other…… Michelle Blake who was once bessie mates with Ali Hursit Dogan, is now spending hours and hours doing live social media rants about him. Apparently he did a Wanky, pleaded povert and a gang of troofers ‘lent’ him money…….. I guess like rats, if they swill around together for long enough, they will start to eat each other.
I saw that. She makes good viewing, totally bonkers, but I love how she speaks out about the other “troofers” 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

PixiePomPom

VIP Member
I don’t allow my two arseholes in the bedrooms - Two 35kg Labradors on the bed don’t make for a decent sleep! One of my pals had a staffy and often had to dig him out of the duvet each morning!

Aw, she met up with Donut boy minus his kid. And forgive me, but doesn’t this woman tell her apostles that she doesn’t use make up? I rather think that she fucking does.

And for the sap who’s asking for advice on fines: I’ll help - just pay it, you cunt.
Slapped up to the max! 🤣

Who reckons we will be back in lockdown again? I hope we don’t go back into lockdown but I wish more people would get the vaccine but they won’t they are more interested in what Dr dof*ckall aka Ellie has to say about it all. She’s an idiot same as Julie, Sean Ward etc. It makes me laugh people think Dr Ranj and other celebs are getting paid to have the vaccine to promote it to get the public to have it lol. 😂😂😂😂

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
This is being bandied about by various anti vaxxers on Facebook.

@Noseycow @Northernoik2020 who she? My gut feeling is she’s a quack?

Looks like she’s a r
This is being bandied about by various anti vaxxers on Facebook.

@Noseycow @Northernoik2020 who she? My gut feeling is she’s a quack?

If this is her…… certainly one to be wary of.

Attachments

Banananana

It’s so frustrating isn’t it! I’ve got one in my office who won’t vax her kid because of this lunatic. Believes every word she says.
I try really hard to not let these kinds of topics divide me from people who I get along with outside of our differences of opinion, but they’re so mislead. I’ve been listening to the conspirituality podcast which is really interesting, and talks a lot about how cult dynamics are used to recruit people in these kinds of circles. One of my friends is constantly involved in pyramid schemes 🙈 just gotta keep them all at arms length I guess (they are NOT inner circle friends!) and hope they come around one day.

PixiePomPom

VIP Member
I thought the same as you. She's very confusing as her kids live their lives and aren't in institutions that make them sick at autumn time and yet her kids are 'detoxing'. What could they possibly be detoxing beeba when they're living their best lives?
Exactly! She’s a tit, full stop.