Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thewitcher

Chatty Member
Who reckons we will be back in lockdown again? I hope we don’t go back into lockdown but I wish more people would get the vaccine but they won’t they are more interested in what Dr dof*ckall aka Ellie has to say about it all. She’s an idiot same as Julie, Sean Ward etc. It makes me laugh people think Dr Ranj and other celebs are getting paid to have the vaccine to promote it to get the public to have it lol. 😂😂😂😂
Only time will tell, but knowing our government, if we do, it will be too late and much longer than necessary because they delayed. The nhs will feel this winter more than any if it is bad, there's already some really nasty rsv virus's about. My daughter is so poorly with it.

nosey_cow

VIP Member
Someone sent these of Lieys Li(e)ve to the inbox. I’ll admit I’ve not watched them yet x

Attachments

HulaHannah

VIP Member
Fuck me I’m surprised his head fits in that portaloo or wherever he’s taking that selfie from, the prize wally.
Heaven help the cunt getting a job if he sticks that sort of shit on his resume 😆
Jonathan you numpty Top Tip… try at least to finish a law degree first before you start blowing your trumpet like Louis bleedin Armstrong.
If he was any good at studying, he'd also realise that a lone law degree is meaningless, he is years from actually doing much, and it also isn't United Kingdom covering...there are separate legal systems for Scotland and Northern Ireland. My Masters in medical law only taught me medical law relevant to the English and Welsh system. And qualifying only allows you to practice in that system, to work in others involves more exams, professional registrations, etc.

Anyway just read this and was coming to share. I initially thought it was a Gillick Competence/Fraser guidelines ruling, but turns out the judge didn't have to use that as child is in care and father is supportive so just gave local council the rights to consent for vaccines but does sound as though if it went to Gillick and the child wasn't in care the ruling may have been similar given the child's understanding (plus support of the other parent).

PixiePomPom

VIP Member
Not sure who’s more paranoid out of Julie and her followers 😂😂😂 someone has actually mentioned blocking CIA Intelligence on her posts 🙄
Plains? 🤣

So, remember in July when Biba said she was leaving Portugal soon...
View attachment 848379
Then in September, she was leaving very soon... She even sold Webinar tickets at £33 a pop to tell people how.
View attachment 848380View attachment 848382
Well, on her update from a couple of days ago she had an excerpt from her blog, about... Leaving Portugal.
View attachment 848397
So despite telling everyone its easy and "all you need to do is manifest", she hasn't been able to leave a country for at least 5 months! Looks like neither 'manifesting' or 'creating her own reality' has worked at all.

On the off chance any of Biba's followers are on here, you have been royally grifted.
Stupid bitch! Full of shit!!!!!!🤣

Where’s that pace maker scar again Liey?
Knob! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:

LukeDuke

So it was the attention seeking show off Fiona Cunt Diamond who hijacked Neil Ferguson’s lecture last week, now there’s a surprise. Looks like the militant loony tune Damon Freeman was filming it.
Interesting to see his earlier post of Fiona explaining her defence strategy for her up coming 6th Dec trial, good luck with that Fiona 😆😆

Attachments