Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NotTheDailyFail

Chatty Member
Oh if you fancy a laugh Anna De KnowsNothing has done a video on YouTube about the sequence of legal events.

Now I'm no lawyer but if crimes against humanity were in fact being committed SURELY, SURELY the legal injunctions and cases is put together globally would have had some impact after this long. If it were in fact genocide wouldn't significantly more people have croaked by now?

Have a watch... common law innit bitches

LukeDuke

and the other reason I remember her was there wasn’t a week that went by where the two of them, her and ex husband where on the selling sites either looking for a new landlord or a new car, or car swap. Every week posting huge lists of ‘wanted’ items and selling prams or wanting pram swaps. It was constant. Constant. And she always ended up arguing in the comments. Every item she’d say interested and then thered be a big sob story why she can’t collect but she wants it and she’d mess people around. It’s hard to explain but it was deranged behaviour
Didn’t she also run a local scam over her alleged cancer, you know much about that?

AceAET

The fact she thinks letting her kid watch a few you tube videos is *informed consent* gets me.
If she wants the type of *informed consent* that she goes on about then has the kid looked up the ingredients in the sterilising solution (ethylene oxide no less), has she become fully versed in all of the potential allergic reactions and their side effects and consequences. Does she understand about the potential to contract a blood bourne disease such a hepetitis, hiv and then the consequences of such a condition?
what about the studio. Do they have the required qualifications and certification, if so, who is it provided by? Are they likely to be bias? Who funds these bodies?

etc etc etc.
Has the Insta page been taken down?

Michael Manuel Chav is cwying. Appawently, when he was hoofed from the ambulance service, he became addicted to ketamine. He’s done a video on the telegram cess pit, explaining his addiction and cwying for the camwa. And this bloke is wunning wound schools and pubwic buildings, serving his ‘papers’. Fucking melt.

So, what’s actually happened with them all? They seem a bit thin on the ground these days: Olly unwashed, Ashley Wanker, Sean Ward (albeit I accept he’s probably rehearsing panto) Louise Rampton, Ali Dogan, Queenie, Kate Shiterani, Ryan Martin, that prick from Burnley with whitewashed teeth, where the fuck are they all? One can only hope they are all dead.
Sean ward is another anti vaxxer he’s been going to them anti lockdown protests etc 🙄 I used to like him in coronation street I don’t like him now I feel like he acts like a teenager I feel like he doesn’t act like a 30 year old. He wasn’t happy his parents and grandparents had the covid vaccine. 🙄

To be completely honest, I don’t understand what all the fuss is about. Recommended vaccines for health workers are not new. I had to have a Hepatitis B vaccine & TB titre levels taken before I could commence my nurse training.

I imagine any staff refusing recommended vaccines would have to sign a disclaimer stating why they are refusing vaccination and confirming that they are aware of the risks involved, such as acquiring an infection or being taken away from certain duties like taking blood, working in theatres, A&E, Delivery suite or anywhere where exposure to blood borne viruses is a risk. If you’re a nursing/medical student- you’re going to miss out on essential aspects of training & practice if you can’t do any of those things, so I would think the uptake of the Hepatitis vaccine is extremely high.

I should probably point out that this is not legislated but rather hospital trusts enacting workplace health and safety and occupational health policies. And that may well end up being the case with the Covid vaccine. I’m not sure it can be ‘forced’, but staff will have to be aware of the consequences of not having it. Given that Covid is a great deal easier to catch & spread than Hepatitis, it doesn’t make a lot of sense to me that anyone working in healthcare, (particularly professionals) would refuse it.

This vacuous bint?
‘Influencer’ or not, if someone like her manages to convince people not to have a vaccine with her OPINION, I want the world to stop so I can get off.

View attachment 873625
Yeah her

To be completely honest, I don’t understand what all the fuss is about. Recommended vaccines for health workers are not new. I had to have a Hepatitis B vaccine & TB titre levels taken before I could commence my nurse training.

I imagine any staff refusing recommended vaccines would have to sign a disclaimer stating why they are refusing vaccination and confirming that they are aware of the risks involved, such as acquiring an infection or being taken away from certain duties like taking blood, working in theatres, A&E, Delivery suite or anywhere where exposure to blood borne viruses is a risk. If you’re a nursing/medical student- you’re going to miss out on essential aspects of training & practice if you can’t do any of those things, so I would think the uptake of the Hepatitis vaccine is extremely high.

I should probably point out that this is not legislated but rather hospital trusts enacting workplace health and safety and occupational health policies. And that may well end up being the case with the Covid vaccine. I’m not sure it can be ‘forced’, but staff will have to be aware of the consequences of not having it. Given that Covid is a great deal easier to catch & spread than Hepatitis, it doesn’t make a lot of sense to me that anyone working in healthcare, (particularly professionals) would refuse it.

This vacuous bint?
‘Influencer’ or not, if someone like her manages to convince people not to have a vaccine with her OPINION, I want the world to stop so I can get off.

View attachment 873625
I bet she had her vaccines in high school and as a baby I bet she wasn’t whinging then lol she’s very outspoken and blunt on her Instagram she’s one of them who says what she thinks. She did a YouTube video on trolling and she outed a new mum on her Instagram who posted a pic of Chelsea’s body on a mum group months and months ago as Chelsea’s had surgery.

712alp

Was just gonna say the same thing... she's totally just explained why the vaccines and face masks and social distancing rules are a good thing!!

Also the comments in her "truth bomb" post are hilarious..... the royals are all reptilesnot human...and of course the earth is flat - lies gut tells her that is true! 🤣
Also a lot of them celebrating the merits of Hitler 🤢

Youtalkpony

Well, funnily enough, I’m just clearing out some stuff in the office (we’ve turned the front bit into a charity shop - Covid hit us hard, like a lot of small organisations, we don’t use our front meeting from any more, so I’ve turned it into a little shop). Anyway, I digress (I’m like Ronnie Corbett!)

In the said clear out, I found a table that we use at events. It will defo double up as an operating table, I’ve got some scissors, needle and thread. If I put the big lights on, should be good to go. So, in response, both - surgery and shit advice.
Are you as tall as Ronnie Corbett? I imagine you to be statuesque and viking like Mr Oik.

What a dick! She was really forcing out the tears on first video! She doesn’t follow Liey (so she says), but she’s certainly copying her posts 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
What the chuff is she doing? Catching a spider?

It’s very few who aren’t already vaccinated. 93% are I believe.
have to wonder if the 7.% are admin. / aux staff mostly. Obv that 7% also includes those who can’t be vaccinated. It’s a pretty high uptake really
I know Chelsea Ferguson who’s an influencer is refusing to get the vaccine and she hopes more nhs staff refuse to get the vaccine, she’s even had covid herself.

FatFelix

VIP Member
So it was the attention seeking show off Fiona Cunt Diamond who hijacked Neil Ferguson’s lecture last week, now there’s a surprise. Looks like the militant loony tune Damon Freeman was filming it.
Interesting to see his earlier post of Fiona explaining her defence strategy for her up coming 6th Dec trial, good luck with that Fiona 😆😆
Next week Fiona organises a huge book burning.....