Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

1manandhisdog

The amount of nhs time and resource Liey has taken up and wasted over her lifetime for stuff she’s probably made up half the time you think she’d panic about it’s collapse .. won’t she need it for her cancer care 🙄

Reactions: 1

Lurkerlurker2019

Chatty Member
So my dear old mum died last week in hospital. Beeba you old hag there wasn't a single smiling assassin in a white coat anywhere. Just 3 consultants discussing how to make her last days comfortable. No empty wards, no tik tok and no hushed discussions on the depopulation agenda. My wife is a nurse and she tells me how mad it is but if you're not NHS then it comes as a shock when you see it first hand. Plenty of tea, toast and care for all of us in a side room they had somehow found for mum. The final indignation was we didn't have to argue to have covid removed from her death certificate, because it wasn't there. It just says stroke and heart disease which, funnily enough is what killed her. The poem below is for my mum.

Mum

Lots of people have great mums, but I think mine was better.
Like when you searched a dozen shops for a black and red striped sweater.
A present for my 10th birthday, a huge smile on your face.
I probably looked a right nobhead, but you said I looked “ace”

Remember mum, those chemicals you got from your friend Stan?
To make a weakened gunpowder I think that was my plan.
No Google then to help me out, so quantities uncertain.
And I blistered all the paintwork and set fire to a curtain.

You looked at me and shook your head and I thought “this is bad”
You shook your head again and said “I’ll pacify your dad”
Even then when dad came in he just said “oh my god”
“well you can rub the paintwork down you silly little sod”

Calls received at 4 am are often not good news.
I scramble in the darkness for my trousers and my shoes.
I grab my keys, tie my laces and gently stir my wife.
“its mum” I said “the hospital, they think its end of life”

Remember mum in Anglesey we were laughing on the floor.
Because our youngest brother trapped his bottom in the door.
You couldn’t help yourself and laughed, but didn’t let him see.
Just picked him up and kissed him and put him on your knee.

The doctor called us to his room and we knew bad news would follow.
No sugar coating for this pill and the pill was hard to swallow
No talk of depopulation, or doctors financial gain
Just 3 consultants talking to minimise mum’s pain.

“its ok nana, its just the nurse come to check again”
“shes got a small injection to help you with the pain”
My niece is sat beside her, shifting in her chair
Talking gently to her and stroking Nanas hair

Remember us at Christmas mum, perfection was your aim
But as we all got older you said it didn’t feel the same.
Then “13 bloody grandkids” , dad said “what a pain”
But really you both loved it as it was Christmas all again.

A gentle nock, the door opens “its only me again”
“ive got a small injection to help you with your pain”
My niece looks up to her and says “I think my nanas gone”
She slowly nods and quietly leaves and the nurses work is done.

A million happy memories mum, a thousand things to say
We were all beside you as you slowly slipped away
I close my eyes and see that sweater, and the smile upon your face
I probably looked a nobhead mum, but you said I looked “ace”
This is beautiful ❤ I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending love x

Ladyvoyeur

Chatty Member
So that’s going to all be a load of rubbish .. she probably bought the biscuits in to a big meeting and decided it would make for a great new lie 🙄 she’s supposedly at the end of life according to her posts on the Facebook pages now she’s the next wolf of Wall Street 🤣🤣
It reeeeks of bullshit.
I did always think from all of the collective Ellie screenshots that she had a very different persona on Instagram compared to Facebook.
Since I can’t follow on either, can we have some screenshots?!…..

NotTheDailyFail

Chatty Member
I'd love to see the evidence of these claims? I'd love to know what she means by shedding when the covid vaccine contains zero live virus. I'd like to know how the remedies she's suggesting actually work.

• Angry

floozifer

What could they possibly be detoxing beeba when they're living their best lives?
and strangely enough most kids are ill for a few days, a week, at a push 10 days. Exactly how long have bibas little ones been unwell? Easily over a month now I would say. That's not normal in any way. Perhaps that is why she has changed their diets to eat meat, hoping that will make a difference.

Its disgusting these cretins can spread such lies! I have 3 friends who are maternity care assistants and spent the weekend with them recently. I asked them about stuff supposedly happening at the moment such as staff leaving because they don’t want the jabs and they believe the NHS are all ‘in on it’ and if there were any antivaxxers in their unit or elsewhere in the hospital that they knew of. No staff leaving and walking out and no antivaxxers spouting off. They all work totally different shifts as well so work with a large number of people amongst them. Also no mention of increased still births or miscarriages. They actually said they are getting more and more mums to be coming in who have covid yet they continue doing their work that they absolutely love and they work bloody hard and long hours whilst putting themselves at risk and also their families.
I saw a video on Instagram a few months ago of someone in the nhs I think she was a receptionist spouting about how the hospital wasn’t busy and they didn’t have much work, how covid is a hoax and a scamdemic etc yet my auntie is a nurse for the nhs and she’s had covid herself she has been working so hard as they are understaffed. Her friends at the hospital are all double jabbed (I don’t know about anyone else who works in the hospital) and have been since earlier this year as they know how bad covid is and they want to protect themselves and others.

AceAET

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
😊 It’s my son’s, but yes- she does & I hadn’t even noticed!

This is actually a very good visual representation of my bed. A duvet is a Staffy’s natural habitat. Just add hair, grit & a couple of arse marks & you’re halfway there….
I don’t allow my two arseholes in the bedrooms - Two 35kg Labradors on the bed don’t make for a decent sleep! One of my pals had a staffy and often had to dig him out of the duvet each morning!

Aw, she met up with Donut boy minus his kid. And forgive me, but doesn’t this woman tell her apostles that she doesn’t use make up? I rather think that she fucking does.

And for the sap who’s asking for advice on fines: I’ll help - just pay it, you cunt.

Attachments

Last edited:
I’m curious as to how many people on here have had the vaccine or will get the vaccine? No judgement here if anyone has chosen not to have it, your body your choice. I’ve had one of my vaccines but not second one.

Ladyvoyeur

Chatty Member
Anyone on here on girlsmouth on Facebook? There’s currently a post on vaccinations and people are coming out recommending Ellie and her ‘truths’ 😭
You know what to do then……..
Maybe counter their offerings of self-appointed expert in absolutely fuck all- Ellie Grey, with some science communicators. It’s probably easier than trying to get drawn into too much of a discussion, because you know where there’s a discussion on Facebook about vaccines, there will be uninformed, opinionated dicks.

For starters :
-Epidummyology
-Unbiasedscipod
-Niniandthebrain
-Sciencewhizliz