Ellie Grey #14 Ellie has finally returned, clearly no lessons have been learned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still think it was too polite in the scheme of things šŸ¤£
What does she sell again? Isnā€™t it water filters?
Yes, water filters šŸ™„

Sheā€™s left it up on her FB (I canā€™t tell on insta because it disappeared when I reported it). Wow sheā€™s disgusting šŸ¤®

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I absolutely love that this has found itā€™s way into the hands of Janey Godley. Happy Friday & enjoy, team
šŸ˜Š

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I absolutely love that this has found itā€™s way into the hands of Janey Godley. Happy Friday & enjoy, team
šŸ˜Š

Brilliant! They really are the most pathetic, stupid, bleeping pricks arenā€™t they? I canā€™t think of enough derogatory words to sufficiently describe them! Childish tossers!! duck me! šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 4
Looks as if the little wank stain made a comment. duck, Iā€™d love to bleeping paste him.
Wank stain! Wonderful Northern expression šŸ¤£

Brilliant! They really are the most pathetic, stupid, bleeping pricks arenā€™t they? I canā€™t think of enough derogatory words to sufficiently describe them! Childish tossers!! duck me! šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Just seen the same clip on tv ā€œThe Last Legā€. They took the piss too! šŸ¤£šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Last edited:
i suspect itā€™s all going off over at Liey HQ. The exā€™s new GF has been in touch to say she wonā€™t confirm or deny anything (bit late) and demanding to know who reconfirmed about Marley & Skye living there.
Sheā€™s also removed all of the public posts from her Facebook about having 6 kids living there, them all going to different schools etc etc. i suspect Ellie has been kicking off with them.

just to reiterate, the exā€™s new GF followed & messaged the page off of her own back- I didnā€™t contact her.
AWOL again as I actually do work and don't have the time to commit to social media like Ellie does as a result...

Surely for the charlatan that doesn't care, she cares an awful lot and is reading here or making someone feed back to her for her to have known it was mentioned here and the new GF being the one sharing! šŸ‘‹ Ellie.

I thought I would never wish loneliness on anyone, I've sat with enough patients who are desperately lonely and it breaks my heart, however, after starting the cancer tit/vaccine thing in her echo chamber, conveniently full of anti-vaxxers who have 'friends and family vaccinated' and seem to be the only people who ever suffer significant adverse reactions I'm huge numbers (almost as though they aren't happening or idiots are incapable of seeing past themselves and realising that people have died or become ill 'unexpectedly' forever), with no rational thought to the fact they have been shouting about missed cancers and delays as one of their anti-lockdown/freedom points for 18 months...*shocked Pikachu*, I have changed my mind! I hope she was as lonely and pathetic as her instabeg stories made her seem on her Birthday. If there are decent people out there who feel lonely on their birthday, why on earth should she have a 'happy' birthday. I hope that there are enough people in her life (well...are there?) who get sick enough of the tit she puts them all through that they will be willing to stand up (take on her pathetic troll attempts) and call out her HL if they know it's non-existent. If she is lying about cancer herself, whilst spreading misinformation about cancer and now trying to make vaccination connections she has to be one of the most despicable humans I've ever come across.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
AWOL again as I actually do work and don't have the time to commit to social media like Ellie does as a result...

Surely for the charlatan that doesn't care, she cares an awful lot and is reading here or making someone feed back to her for her to have known it was mentioned here and the new GF being the one sharing! šŸ‘‹ Ellie.

I thought I would never wish loneliness on anyone, I've sat with enough patients who are desperately lonely and it breaks my heart, however, after starting the cancer tit/vaccine thing in her echo chamber, conveniently full of anti-vaxxers who have 'friends and family vaccinated' and seem to be the only people who ever suffer significant adverse reactions I'm huge numbers (almost as though they aren't happening or idiots are incapable of seeing past themselves and realising that people have died or become ill 'unexpectedly' forever), with no rational thought to the fact they have been shouting about missed cancers and delays as one of their anti-lockdown/freedom points for 18 months...*shocked Pikachu*, I have changed my mind! I hope she was as lonely and pathetic as her instabeg stories made her seem on her Birthday. If there are decent people out there who feel lonely on their birthday, why on earth should she have a 'happy' birthday. I hope that there are enough people in her life (well...are there?) who get sick enough of the tit she puts them all through that they will be willing to stand up (take on her pathetic troll attempts) and call out her HL if they know it's non-existent. If she is lying about cancer herself, whilst spreading misinformation about cancer and now trying to make vaccination connections she has to be one of the most despicable humans I've ever come across.
I think we should bring it back to Liey and the fact she sets up an account time and time again despite being closed down or disappearing for being called out on her complete lies and fabrication of the truth, all the while asking for donations for either merchandise or glos, dodgy supplements or ā€œlife coachingā€ basing her ā€œonline personaā€ of that of an earth mother, health guru despite not having her kids live with her and having zero in terms of health .. where are the people that know her ? Are they not having a word?? Are they not advising her against this crusade sheā€™s on to get an online following ? Whereā€™s the father of her youngest child ? Is he not concerned for her welfare like the other father is ? It seems that a dangerously unstable woman is currently able to influence other vulnerable people over health issues without intervention.. šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The knobheads serving schools and hospitals with papers are a bunch of useless gobshites. But the attached from Truthseeking_freethinkers is just ridiculous. Clinical trial, crimes against humanity etc etc but the last sentence says placing my child at risk of life?? And they say they do the research... they don't even read the tit they post..

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I would LOVE to be served papersā€¦.

Nothing would satisfy me more than laughing at them through the whole thing then, having been served said papers, tear them up verrrrry slowly in front of them.

I would LOVE to be served papersā€¦.

Nothing would satisfy me more than laughing at them through the whole thing then, having been served said papers, tear them up verrrrry slowly in front of them.
ā€˜Jeanette, get the shredder!ā€™

• Haha
It annoys me when they serve papers to those that are just at a place of work probably minimally paid at a time when itā€™s really stressful both in school and the NHS. Note they arenā€™t trying to serve on those that actually make decisions are they? Cos they know security would be tougher. I would just let them do their thing to get rid of them as quickly as possible. Not paid enough to deal with tit like that.

Our security at hospital are on more or less minimal wage/minimal numbers and because people are often scumbags to staff in hospital so often they are never around when you need them as they are so busy. We have to bleep and wait.

Reactions: 1
I suspect the courts are still involved and thatā€™s why everyone is so careful about what they say. Even Ellie has posted about custody recently - then thought better of it and deleted.

maybe the ex follows the page to collate evidence. Iā€™be offered to direct her to the milky tits pics.

Thatā€™s direct her to findā€¦ NOT actually share the images.

Ellie is quiet today. Not a single post.
I think we should bring it back to Liey and the fact she sets up an account time and time again despite being closed down or disappearing for being called out on her complete lies and fabrication of the truth, all the while asking for donations for either merchandise or glos, dodgy supplements or ā€œlife coachingā€ basing her ā€œonline personaā€ of that of an earth mother, health guru despite not having her kids live with her and having zero in terms of health .. where are the people that know her ? Are they not having a word?? Are they not advising her against this crusade sheā€™s on to get an online following ? Whereā€™s the father of her youngest child ? Is he not concerned for her welfare like the other father is ? It seems that a dangerously unstable woman is currently able to influence other vulnerable people over health issues without intervention.. šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
shes probably building up to a cure for her cancer in the form of white label pills, which sheā€™s now going to sell on

So kreepy is trying to get custody of his nephew? This is the son of his brother who's got special needs (the one that was hospitalised with covid) and his transitioning boyfriend. (Maybe that's why he hates 'trannies'?)
Well the authorities will be sent all the screenshots I've saved up of kreepy's hideous nonsense .... just so they get the full picture.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.