Ellie Grey #14 Ellie has finally returned, clearly no lessons have been learned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still laughing at ACEs genius message to Julie but despairing that she left that story up 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I would LOVE to be served papers….

Nothing would satisfy me more than laughing at them through the whole thing then, having been served said papers, tear them up verrrrry slowly in front of them.
If they managed to get as far as my desk, I’d be having a bleeping ball. In fact, I’d make them sit down and I’d open each envelope, demand that they stay there until I’d read every word. Every few lines, I would pick a few words and ask them to explain. They’d get tired of it before me.

I’ve got to stop looking at this tit. This bleep says that David Amess’ murder was an inside job to discourage people from going to see their MP. Disgusting piece of tit.

And, does this bozz eyed bleep live in a bleeping motor home?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Ellie’s ex’s girl field has been in touch. Firstly, she said Ellie deserves our kindness 🤣🤣

Secondly, Marley has lived with them since Oct 2020. Through choice.

they still share custody of Skye.

Although Ellie posted extensively about her ex taking her to court for custody, apparently this isn’t true and there has been no court case.

The message. I’ve removed her name ❤

Attachments

Reactions: 3
she’s saying she won’t confirm either way. 🙄
Oh bore off be kind. We are kind. Until some little weirdo lies and cons people out of a. Money. But worst still b. Smears/mammograms.
That’s where the be kind stops. she’s poison and won’t stop till she has blood on her hands

Reactions: 4
Oh bore off be kind. We are kind. Until some little weirdo lies and cons people out of a. Money. But worst still b. Smears/mammograms.
That’s where the be kind stops. she’s poison and won’t stop till she has blood on her hands
I agree. I’ve seen time and time again that the people who post in this thread are kind and compassionate people. And therein lies the problem. We’ll be kind when she stops trying to kill people and steal.

And anyway, she doesn’t seem bothered about surrounding herself with kind people. Her good mate Kriepy is one of the cruelest, most unkind, most bigoted individuals I’ve ever encountered. So he and Liey are the ones that need to focus on being kind.

Reactions: 5
I agree. I’ve seen time and time again that the people who post in this thread are kind and compassionate people. And therein lies the problem. We’ll be kind when she stops trying to kill people and steal.

And anyway, she doesn’t seem bothered about surrounding herself with kind people. Her good mate Kriepy is one of the cruelest, most unkind, most bigoted individuals I’ve ever encountered. So he and Liey are the ones that need to focus on being kind.
Personally I think she’s added that bit about be kind to keep Ellie off her back

Reactions: 6
Personally I think she’s added that bit about be kind to keep Ellie off her back
I came here to say just that. It’s damage limitation. She’ll want to appear to be the voice of reason, particularly if she’s aware that Ellie probably spies here (& the originalelliegrey IG).

As others have said though, I have zero empathy for Ellie. She’s a lying, manipulative psycho.

She’s lied about her own ill health for attention & she lied about being qualified in fields she wouldn’t even meet the entry requirements for, to make herself look credible/create an appeal to false authority when posting her medical misinformation & PTTP bollocks.

And let’s not forget, she has been FAR from kind herself. She’s been positively evil to people who’ve dared to try & call her out.

Reactions: 1
Oh, just tell her to duck off. She thinks Liey is as much of a bleep as we do, she just can’t say so because she knows Liey will read it and at some point, the children could see it. Stupid fuckers, all of them.

Unfortunately, for all concerned, once you stick something on an online platform, and the likelihood it will be there forever and has the potential to be found, and can come back to haunt you. Just like Liey is now discovering.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Exactly this.
Which will be never - because she’s such a narcissist, she doesn’t know humility and any kindness she receives, she’ll only exploit it to her own ends.

And in Bristol, Mark Plankton has been on Wanky’s bandstand. Imagine it:

Mobile phone ringing for ages…….. Wanky manages to stumble from his drugged up stupor, scramble about for his filthy tracky bottoms, remove phone from pocket and answer -

“Aron, it’s me mate, Billy from the bandstand”
“Who? Who the duck are you? And why are you ringing me in the middle of the night?”
“We met two weeks ago at the bandstand, you gave me your number and said you would let me into your gang. And, it’s 2.30 in the afternoon, by the way”. (***He slept in today, apparently***)
“What do you want?”
“Well, Mark Plankton is on your bandstand and he’s calling for your hand in solidarity, I think you should come down”
Wanky is bleeping raging, his nostrils have gone into full flare mode and he’s spitting all over his favourite Boris clown t shirt.
“Listen, you tell that bald headed bleep to get the duck off my bandstand and get the duck out of Bristol. We don’t want him here. He’s a wrong un”
“He says he wants to work with you Aron”
“NO! I don’t want to work with him. He’s a bit cleverer than me and more people listen to him, he’ll make me look a bleep. Just tell him I’m coming for him with one of my pretend guns. Go and tell him now. I need to get a brew and get off to work. I’ve missed about 5 twattoos”.

Wanky cuts off the call and wanders around his crappy little bed sit, looking for in date milk and a clean cup, wondering where it all went wrong.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Ahhhh she’ll be back. We all know her MO.

I can’t see her at all as I think she blocked me. Even though I don’t follow Noseys IG page

She’s been oddly quiet the last few days…

Also I found a clip from a few weeks ago she did a live and mentioned she had surgery in September?
She did mention emergency surgery before, in my notes I've got 6/9/21 down but haven't got a reference (Tattle post or picture), as I stopped going through everything when she removed herself.

Looks like I've got a bit of work to do ;)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.