Ellie Grey #14 Ellie has finally returned, clearly no lessons have been learned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I attached a screenshot from the comments on that post a few posts up @AceAET. I genuinely think this arrogant prick thinks he’s above the law. How can he think the MP is harassing HIM?! 🤯

He has posts on his own Instagram that show him making a nuisance of himself multiple times outside schools & vaccination centres & let's not forget that he publicly verbally harassed Jon Snow too. That tit was all over the news online.

Once again with the double standards. He can do as he pleases, but when someone complains about the unwanted attention they’re getting from him, he can’t deal with it.

I haven’t reported the post for bullying & harassment (even though it quite clearly is), because I wouldn’t have then been able to forward it to the MP himself & Surrey Police. I’m going to message Mr Colburn & give him the lowdown on Anna de Biscuit too.

Ash thinks he’s being really clever, but I wonder how strong his ‘case’ will be with a psychotic, unregistered ‘lawyer’ in charge.
I’m sure karma will come around for these idiots pretty hard eventually 🤞🏻

Reactions: 4
I attached a screenshot from the comments on that post a few posts up @AceAET. I genuinely think this arrogant prick thinks he’s above the law. How can he think the MP is harassing HIM?! 🤯

He has posts on his own Instagram that show him making a nuisance of himself multiple times outside schools & vaccination centres & let's not forget that he publicly verbally harassed Jon Snow too. That tit was all over the news online.

Once again with the double standards. He can do as he pleases, but when someone complains about the unwanted attention they’re getting from him, he can’t deal with it.

I haven’t reported the post for bullying & harassment (even though it quite clearly is), because I wouldn’t have then been able to forward it to the MP himself & Surrey Police. I’m going to message Mr Colburn & give him the lowdown on Anna de Biscuit too.

Ash thinks he’s being really clever, but I wonder how strong his ‘case’ will be with a psychotic, unregistered ‘lawyer’ in charge.
Now correct me if I'm wrong, but every 'notice of liability' that have been produced by any of the truthers has some element of common law woven into it. (even the school notices endorsed by Jaclyn Dunne go back to the Peoples Union of Britain/Universal Community Trust).

My understanding is that the application of common law is dependent on the individual removing their consent to being governed by criminal/civil legislation. If not in totality the very minimum would be the particular area of legislation you are not consenting to/fighting against.

Now, if he's claiming its not harassment because the MP is breaking the law (in common law), then surely reporting an additional crime/providing evidence to the police invalidates his common law argument, and he is by default now harassing the MP?

Even Aron was (fairly) consistent with his application (and even that was a jumble of contradictions when looked at in any depth).

I think Exposing_Covid has made a massive achievement in being demonstrably more dense than Mr Walton!
Maybe we should start calling him a pound shop Aron Walton:ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
im not on Twitter, can you screenshot a sample?
I’m not either, but you can Google it & read the thread from there. I attached a couple of my favourites in my reply a couple of posts back, but the Secret Barrister totally owns it.

I went on to click on his tweet after I’d read all the replies to hers & there’s a whole other thread after it that’s definitely worth your time 👌🏻

6F11D840-295D-4BF7-BE20-BFF12A21ED19.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
FFS when is she going to realise that the bloody Nuremberg Code isn't legally binding. There is no law relating to it. It wasn't even brought into medical college guidelines! There are ethics and laws surrounding consent and medical research, etc. but stop chanting Nuremberg you idiots!

Reactions: 8
Today’s post about dysmoprhia. She had a nose job apparently
Wonder if she's ever considered the chemicals and sterilisation process involved in that. And what if they used midazolam (or a drug from the benzo family) as obviously it's only used to kill old people 🥴. She let those doctors inject her anaesthetics and I bet she knew none of the ingredients in them. The hypocrisy! Better not put a cotton swab up your nose at the risk of 'touching your brain and pineal gland' but hey we'll let loads of other things go up there!

Reactions: 7
Today’s post about dysmoprhia. She had a nose job apparently
When I saw your post about this earlier, I thought ‘Ooh, so THAT’S where the money for the GLO went!’

I’ll let her off if she was 22 when she had it done. Bloody hell though, that is an incredibly generous birthday present, if that story is even true. Rhinoplasties do not come cheap.

Reactions: 1
That’s strange it’s still on her page.
Apparently she doesn’t go into her comments often. She really can’t help lying can she?
ONLY diagnosed in her ‘early twenties’??? She’s only about 25 isn’t she? How early is early? Or is the time scale similar to the birth of her child? Completely out of kilter.

Reactions: 3
ONLY diagnosed in her ‘early twenties’??? She’s only about 25 isn’t she? How early is early? Or is the time scale similar to the birth of her child? Completely out of kilter.
The comments are knocking me sick 😷

Wonder how they did the surgery without using any medicines.
She will have shown the surgeon exactly what they needed to use. she will have been commended for her medical knowledge and they now have a statue of her in the hospital reception

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Julie’s finally noticed that most of the world are just cracking on with their lives. Her stupidity honestly never ceases to amaze me.

Reactions: 2
First point: seriously? This tit? Again???

Second point: maybe Ms Quantum should go and do drugs with Beebs so they can be tit parents together….
I honestly wish they'd spend just a couple minutes reading proper sources rather than a social media post before spouting off. The fetal cell lines used were created decades ago. Fetal cell lines are NOT cells from abortions. Obviously they originally developed these cell lines from actual cells, but that was decades ago and they've be recreated in labs for decades since. They make it sounds as though every vaccine has a chopped up foetus in it, which quite clearly a matter of thinking for even a few seconds would have you realise that doesn't make sense.

A lot of our medical research and developments is the result of a cell line taken from Henrietta Lacks in 1951 (there is a whole ethical discussion around the taking and use of these cells). Polio vaccine, chemotherapy, IVF, etc. They aren't still using the actual cells though, clearly. They are cell lines, 70 years on!

Wonder how they did the surgery without using any medicines.
I wonder how she coped afterwards. Won't give kids even paracetamol for pain or fever...

Reactions: 4
I wanna know what rock old Julie's been living under the past few months. Has she really only just worked out people have been making their own decisions fir months about when and where fir masks? And is she so stupid that she can't work out people have been able to do this purely because of vaccination ( tho interesting article in guardian today about why uk is still doing much worse than other European countrirs)

A lot of our medical research and developments is the result of a cell line taken from Henrietta Lacks in 1951 (there is a whole ethical discussion around the taking and use of these cells
The immortal life of henrietta lacks is an absolutely fascinating book.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Julie’s finally noticed that most of the world are just cracking on with their lives. Her stupidity honestly never ceases to amaze me.
I just watched her latest like, why does she care what others do. I feel like she wanting to stay in this perpetual self inflicted oppression so she got summat to talk about. I was on a train today that went through both those stations today too and i saw very few without masks. The only trains I see where I'm the only one is local services. The national services and London the majority wear masks.

She's gassing to keep living like she is now, thinking she's leading the 99% into war against tyranny. When actually must of us are just getting on with tit.

I honestly wish they'd spend just a couple minutes reading proper sources rather than a social media post before spouting off. The fetal cell lines used were created decades ago. Fetal cell lines are NOT cells from abortions. Obviously they originally developed these cell lines from actual cells, but that was decades ago and they've be recreated in labs for decades since. They make it sounds as though every vaccine has a chopped up foetus in it, which quite clearly a matter of thinking for even a few seconds would have you realise that doesn't make sense.

A lot of our medical research and developments is the result of a cell line taken from Henrietta Lacks in 1951 (there is a whole ethical discussion around the taking and use of these cells). Polio vaccine, chemotherapy, IVF, etc. They aren't still using the actual cells though, clearly. They are cell lines, 70 years on!

I wonder how she coped afterwards. Won't give kids even paracetamol for pain or fever...
If only they'd do some research eh lol. They're so quick to reshare anything that fits their narrative its actually ridiculous. One I saw on telegram today claiming they're vaccinating without consent in schools. I called him out as the OP later in the tweet had said their kid hadn't been vaccinated (coz they'd opted out) but in telegram they're all taking this screen shot without connect as gospel. Some call it out but then the mob descends and they're all 'I'm just sharing stuff, do your own research'

THEY'RE SO bleeping EXHAUSTING

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.