Ellie Grey #14 Ellie has finally returned, clearly no lessons have been learned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Listen to this “woman” at your peril. She is absolutely bat tit bleeping crazy! What a prick!

And as for this other prick, well make up your own minds! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣
Martin May is one very strange person his videos are pure cringe 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Martin May is one very strange person his videos are pure cringe 🤣🤣
Did you see the vid where he was ranting and raving about an app for petrol much like track and trace. Turns out the article he got this info from was from the satirical site NewsThump 😂 What a div

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just watched her latest like, why does she care what others do. I feel like she wanting to stay in this perpetual self inflicted oppression so she got summat to talk about. I was on a train today that went through both those stations today too and i saw very few without masks. The only trains I see where I'm the only one is local services. The national services and London the majority wear masks.

She's gassing to keep living like she is now, thinking she's leading the 99% into war against tyranny. When actually must of us are just getting on with tit.

If only they'd do some research eh lol. They're so quick to reshare anything that fits their narrative its actually ridiculous. One I saw on telegram today claiming they're vaccinating without consent in schools. I called him out as the OP later in the tweet had said their kid hadn't been vaccinated (coz they'd opted out) but in telegram they're all taking this screen shot without connect as gospel. Some call it out but then the mob descends and they're all 'I'm just sharing stuff, do your own research'

THEY'RE SO bleeping EXHAUSTING
I saw one post that named a school in Newcastle and said all 4000 pupils were vaccinated. There's only 1900 pupils on roll. Do your research...took me 20 seconds to find out...

• Haha
I don't know what the programme is, but I have it on in the background this morning. BBC1 and it seems to be a programme about Trading Standards or something like that (still on just now at 10.30). They have just spoken about a case where they took someone selling thermogram machines to court and won as they never had and likely never will have NHS approval, they reckon they may miss cancers and give false reassurance (false negatives), and Trading Standards won and the person was not to sell any more machines for use on humans...wonder where EG's person's thermography machine came from and whether after a ruling like that next time Trading Standards shouldn't even be going after just the seller (didn't look like they went after the person who bought one wanting to 'help' originally), but now the people actually using and profiting from them if they are making false claims, helped along by dangerous 'influencers'.

ETA: wonder if this was the case the were referencing...

Remeece is currently doing a live interview with The Sons of Liberty radio show. Basically it’s run by a very unpleasant ultra right wing Christian chap called Bradlee Dean who founded the ‘You Can Run But You Cannot Hide International’ movement which presses a hardcore fundamentalist Christian agenda to American school kids. Our Bradlee advocates the execution of gays, blames them for the Holocaust and claims Sandy Hook was a conspiracy against gun control. A complete bleep.
Of course he is fawning over Remeece’s actions which is right up his alley and Remeece’s stories of his Godly visions telling him to take it to the children blah blah bollox.
Let’s see how long it is before our Remeece starts spewing even more poisonous bile to the school kids, what with him being such a delusional and easily led nutcase I can see it happening. The thought of a Bradlee Dean type gaining a foothold in British schools is stomach churning.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Listen to this “woman” at your peril. She is absolutely bat tit bleeping crazy! What a prick!

And as for this other prick, well make up your own minds! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣
Omg Martin may 😂😂 apparently he had some kind of spiritual awakening this year and has now found god! 😂 I discovered him at the start of covid and he was just ranting about how he wasn’t being forced to sanitise his hands or wear a mask in the Sainsbury’s. The bleeping video of him doing those weird hand movements tho 😅😅😅

• Haha
Wanky has served papers on the head. Demanded to know why the gates are locked. Thinks they knew he was coming. I wonder where he was when the awful Dunblane massacre occurred. In prison? High on crack cocaine? Either way, he might have been aware that shortly after, the majority of schools started to lock gates, all doors etc. duck me, how much of a bleep is he.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wanky has served papers on the head. Demanded to know why the gates are locked. Thinks they knew he was coming. I wonder where he was when the awful Dunblane massacre occurred. In prison? High on crack cocaine? Either way, he might have been aware that shortly after, the majority of schools started to lock gates, all doors etc. duck me, how much of a bleep is he.

What do they think these NOLs are going to do? Aside from the fact that the language within them is ridiculous, I’m pretty sure the school staff are NOT liable for vaccinations that they don’t administer, just because they take place on school grounds.
Such a waste of paper & everyone’s time.

A bit like the attached. Not going to happen, is it? Fucktards.

006F64CB-D435-4376-A223-4FADACADD513.jpeg

• Haha
More threats. Sadly this is going to persuade someone to do something terrible. Telegram is really the dregs of social media.
Are they still clinging on to the Magna Carta. I don’t get how they have failed so miserably to do their research

Reactions: 3
Meanwhile in Bristol, Wanky is bawling and shouting outside his child’s school. Poor kid. Being saddled with that prick for a parent. I don’t know how to share IG but it is on George’s IG.. 🤣
One of the biggest problems with Wanky’s arguement is his main point being that the virus has never been isolated. It infuriates me that no one ever points out to him that is has been isolated! It ruins the whole basis of the utter bollocks that comes out of his bleeping idiotic mouth.

Reactions: 3
It doesn’t really help when you have people like this bint, who they look up to because she’s an AcKcHuL LaWyEr & that, encouraging them 🤦🏻‍♀️

The comments though. duck me.
I don’t know whether to laugh or cry 😭 🤣

Reactions: 4
Must be brass monkeys in Bristol. Looks like he had about four layers of clothes on! 🤣

What do they think these NOLs are going to do? Aside from the fact that the language within them is ridiculous, I’m pretty sure the school staff are NOT liable for vaccinations that they don’t administer, just because they take place on school grounds.
Such a waste of paper & everyone’s time.

A bit like the attached. Not going to happen, is it? Fucktards.

View attachment 800389
Dickheads! 🤦🏼‍♀️

bleeping hell Julie, what on earth 🤣🤣🤣

Evil Edna 📺

View attachment 800680
Oh FFS! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.