Ellie Grey #14 Ellie has finally returned, clearly no lessons have been learned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a visit from a new printer today. He does a lot of orders of service for local funeral directors. In the last week he has done three for young men, all early 30s. All died of Covid. All refused the vaccine. If that wouldn’t make these bleeping cunts sit up and take some notice, then, as Beeeeeeba would say, I can’t help you.

Reactions: 5
The irony here of Remeece, the ‘Poundland’ rapper, being offered a pound by a kid from the school he was hanging around yesterday.
Bless. Is it possible he thought he was a really tit busker?

P.s Remeece. You’ve really got to stop hanging around in the bushes outside schools. Makes you look like a pweirdo.

4D135954-4657-40C9-9A99-5C6321B89122.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The irony here of Remeece, the ‘Poundland’ rapper, being offered a pound by a kid from the school he was hanging around yesterday.

P.s Remeece. You’ve really got to stop hanging around in the bushes outside schools. Makes you look like a pweirdo.

View attachment 796915
He was at another school today so I let him know what I thought #N o n c e 🤣🤣

Attachments

He was at another school today so I let him know what I thought #N o n c e 🤣🤣
How are they not being arrested for harassing kids outside schools?? Talking of harrassment, get over to exposing_nowt immediately. He’s had the police round and he sounds even more ridiculous than usual!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

View attachment 796915
Or he was offering a pound for him to duck off?

• Haha
How are they not being arrested for harassing kids outside schools?? Talking of harrassment, get over to exposing_nowt immediately. He’s had the police round and he sounds even more ridiculous than usual!
It beggars belief that they get away with hanging around schools & spreading misinformation. This is still a public health crisis, after all. Perhaps we all need to be a bit more vocal to local police & MPs. These kids are at an impressionable & these dickwads know it.
He may be a really tit rapper, but he’s still a rapper & that’s probably quite cool when you’re 15.

Remeece has shared some of the DMs he got from some of the kids at that school. Made for quite depressing reading 😏

A97DF0B7-844B-44B4-96A9-FE6C2157AC20.png

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
It beggars belief that they get away with hanging around schools & spreading misinformation. This is still a public health crisis, after all. Perhaps we all need to be a bit more vocal to local police & MPs. These kids are at an impressionable & these dickwads know it.
He may be a really tit rapper, but he’s still a rapper & that’s probably quite cool when you’re 15.

Remeece has shared some of the DMs he got from some of the kids at that school. Made for quite depressing reading 😏

View attachment 797431
Clearly been writing messages to himself

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Found this on Leanne Brown's insta. Sadly it looks like one of her friends is in an iron lung. If only they had taken that polio vaccine this would never have happened. Oh hang on, it's an oxygen tank. Let's hope she doesn't try to have a crafty woodbine. Isn't there plenty of oxygen in the air though? Even with a mask on. 😷

Attachments

Talking of harrassment, get over to exposing_nowt immediately. He’s had the police round and he sounds even more ridiculous than usual!
Jesus, he’s beyond arrogant now. The more he gets away with, the more invincible he thinks he is. The bleep.

And now he’s planning on going back with that fruit loop ‘lawyer’, Anna de Biscuit. Pretty sure that MP will have access to far, far superior legal representation……..

32AD5B35-6BEA-4439-85D9-3570276B156C.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

View attachment 797431
Think he's deleted the bit where he asks for some pictures of them in a PE kit. A bit sad for adults to be hanging around the school gates

Wonderful news tonight that the first malaria vaccine has been given green light. Wonder how the Troofers will spin this one.

The GP practice I work in has been auditing our patient contacts in the last 28 days. We have been seeing/ringing/visiting more patients than pre-covid.
Incredibly country wide GP face to face consultations passed 13 million in last 28 days. The NHS is bleeping awesome.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
He’s blocked me did he get arrested?

No they went round because the MP who’s office he went to has reported him for harassment so they were just paying him a visit.
He says in the post though that he has no intention of leaving the MP alone though; so I’ve reported him for bullying and harassment.

Also, if you truly believed your child was in mortal danger at school, why would you leave them at school? I know many troofers are home educating (or attempting to 🙄), but exposing nowt appears to happily leave his son at school, in danger, even though he isn’t working 🤷‍♀️

He says in the post though that he has no intention of leaving the MP alone though; so I’ve reported him for bullying and harassment.

Also, if you truly believed your child was in mortal danger at school, why would you leave them at school? I know many troofers are home educating (or attempting to 🙄), but exposing nowt appears to happily leave his son at school, in danger, even though he isn’t working 🤷‍♀️
I attached a screenshot from the comments on that post a few posts up @AceAET. I genuinely think this arrogant prick thinks he’s above the law. How can he think the MP is harassing HIM?! 🤯

He has posts on his own Instagram that show him making a nuisance of himself multiple times outside schools & vaccination centres & let's not forget that he publicly verbally harassed Jon Snow too. That tit was all over the news online.

Once again with the double standards. He can do as he pleases, but when someone complains about the unwanted attention they’re getting from him, he can’t deal with it.

I haven’t reported the post for bullying & harassment (even though it quite clearly is), because I wouldn’t have then been able to forward it to the MP himself & Surrey Police. I’m going to message Mr Colburn & give him the lowdown on Anna de Biscuit too.

Ash thinks he’s being really clever, but I wonder how strong his ‘case’ will be with a psychotic, unregistered ‘lawyer’ in charge.

Reactions: 4
If you have 5 mins, read the replies to Anna Di Gestives Twitter. From actual lawyers.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.