Ellie Grey #14 Ellie has finally returned, clearly no lessons have been learned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Liey has turned off her comments on the post about exemptions cause people were telling her she was wrong.

Wait. She seems to have turned off all comments.
wonder if she saw the insta

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Liey has turned off her comments on the post about exemptions cause people were telling her she was wrong.

Wonder what her ‘full time job’ amounts to? Mixing up bits of powder and tit, ready to flog to her disciples for some ridiculously extortionate cost. I’m definitely going to order some when she gets her tit together. I’ll get one of my pharmacy pals to help me get it analysed. And, I’ll demand to see her bleeping hygiene certificates and whatever else she needs to trade in food. Stupid bleep.

Reactions: 7

I can still comment on all her posts including that one.

I saw this comment on Lieys latest post trying to justify in her head why she felt it was ok to con people. And she was doing 60 hour weeks apparently helping people 🤷🏻‍♂️ she just can’t help lying. This was one of numerous comments on her own post even though she doesn’t often go into her comments anymore 🤥

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Remeece is currently doing a live interview with The Sons of Liberty radio show. Basically it’s run by a very unpleasant ultra right wing Christian chap called Bradlee Dean who founded the ‘You Can Run But You Cannot Hide International’ movement which presses a hardcore fundamentalist Christian agenda to American school kids. Our Bradlee advocates the execution of gays, blames them for the Holocaust and claims Sandy Hook was a conspiracy against gun control. A complete bleep.
Of course he is fawning over Remeece’s actions which is right up his alley and Remeece’s stories of his Godly visions telling him to take it to the children blah blah bollox.
Let’s see how long it is before our Remeece starts spewing even more poisonous bile to the school kids, what with him being such a delusional and easily led nutcase I can see it happening. The thought of a Bradlee Dean type gaining a foothold in British schools is stomach churning.
The Sons of Liberty is the radio show that has Kate Shemirani as its 'helth expert'. They were also the reason she split the movement in two last year as she was worried that being associated with with drugs and alcohol at the rally's would impact the perception of her from over the pond. They must be a significant proportion of her income stream (possibly both a regular fee and access to the US listeners for donations/consultations), as everything about her appearance and behaviour (saying the Lords prayer on FB Live every week) was for the benefit of her radio persona. Including her 'Natural Nurse in a Toxic World' catchphrase that she manages to shoehorn into everything.

I saw this comment on Lieys latest post trying to justify in her head why she felt it was ok to con people. And she was doing 60 hour weeks apparently helping people 🤷🏻‍♂️ she just can’t help lying. This was one of numerous comments on her own post even though she doesn’t often go into her comments anymore 🤥
She’s spent “thousands of hours” helping people?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
We all have our "favorite's" within the truther movement and one of mine is Michael O'Bernicia AKA Michael Waugh/Knighton. Brought to my attention last year as the person who was doing the PCP and served:
ALL MPs with notice (657?), who had already been found guilt by a common law grand jury (because they had irrefutable evidence),
then reduced it to those who voted in favour of extending the CV Act (330), again with more evidence,
then reduced it to Hancock, Witty, Valance, Ferguson, (because as the architects they had more evidence on them),
then reduced it to Hancock (as it was the easiest to prove in court),
which fell flat on its face, even though it went viral.
He's currently trying again (Hancock, Witty, Valance, Ferguson), with a Midazolam twist, but no one seems to take him seriously (one of his central statements of fact to support it is that Bill Gates controls the WHO).
He also claims 100% success at every case he's started, so clearly isn't good at maths when he's binned 659 out of 660 in the last year alone!

Anyway, he's recently done a Podcast with Mark Devlin to give an update on his most recent case but instead spends an hour an a half gibbering about the 'Rothchilds Cartel', MI5 and 'Common Purpose' (for those who don't know CP are allegedly a communist plot to form the NWO).

Good Vibrations Podcast – Mark Devlin (djmarkdevlin.com)

Its difficult to listen too and he loves the sound of his own voice more than David Icke, and that's saying something!
However the nugget(s) of information he discusses here is further down the rabbit hole than before, and definitely a case of 'one-upmanship' on others in the movement.

He actually says he knows more about what happened at 9/11 than anyone else IN THE WORLD!

Luckily MOB has been around for quite a while and there is actually a thread on Quatloos (based on his mortgage fraud case) on him that's been going since 2016 and they pretty much do the same as us (debunk, highlight contradictions, explain legal inconsistencies).

For anyone that's interested:

Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster - Quatloos!

• Haha
She’s talking bollocks again. Lola has a hacking cough etc but she’s not caught anything, she’s going through a seasonal detox. Apparently you develop disease…. Now, what I don’t understand is why Beebs and all the other troofers bang on about having an immune system. An immune system against what? If disease is not caught, why do we need an immune system at all? FFS, contradicting herself constantly. I seem to remember her posting about the time when one of her daughters had chicken pox which was treated by some hippie dude who she met in Greece…..

Wow, love and light…..Despicable human being.

Attachments

She’s talking bollocks again. Lola has a hacking cough etc but she’s not caught anything, she’s going through a seasonal detox. Apparently you develop disease…. Now, what I don’t understand is why Beebs and all the other troofers bang on about having an immune system. An immune system against what? If disease is not caught, why do we need an immune system at all? FFS, contradicting herself constantly. I seem to remember her posting about the time when one of her daughters had chicken pox which was treated by some hippie dude who she met in Greece…..

Wow, love and light…..Despicable human being.
Ah, remember the good old days (18 months ago) when all the Anti vaxxers claimed that 'only' children that had been vaxxed got seasonal colds and that a heathly diet, sunlight and freah air would ensure you never got ill.

So,
Bibas kids get ill - check
Ellie gets ill - check
Ellies kids get ill - check

Now Jaclyn Dunnes kids don't (apparently) get ill, she even sends them to school when the flu mist is being administered.

Someones right, someones wrong.

They change the narrative to suit their own circumstances but claim to follow the 'science'. Biba's basically saying that half of the community are wrong but without calling them out.

Im all for letting kids ride out coughs and colds without medication but Biba first mentioned her girls detoxing about a fortnight ago. If Lola has had a hacking cough since then I'd be starting to think hmm maybe she needs a bit more than fresh air and the sea.

Reactions: 4
Im all for letting kids ride out coughs and colds without medication but Biba first mentioned her girls detoxing about a fortnight ago. If Lola has had a hacking cough since then I'd be starting to think hmm maybe she needs a bit more than fresh air and the sea.
She’s such a knowledgeable bleep, isn’t she? No disease is caught, it’s developed ……… oh, is that right Dr Beeeeeeba. So Leprosy then? That just develops does it? One morning, you just wake up a leper? Herpes? Impetigo? Lymes? Stop talking tit Beeba. You know 5/8 of duck all.

Reactions: 5
Cassie sunshine should rename herself . She's the least sunshine person I've ever come across. She was crying and wailing earlier now she's dooming us to a Christmas lockdown( tho I thought that was supposed to be August or October , that's been conveniently forgotten) . Is cassie her real name or is that a play on cassandra of greek legend whose true prophesies were never listened to?

When you report something as false information on Insta is it better to click health or politics? Which (if any) is taken more seriously? Sometimes I feel like either could apply, so I want to choose the one that’s more likely to get reviewed?
I choose health

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.