Ellie Grey #14 Ellie has finally returned, clearly no lessons have been learned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Martin really is thick as pig shit and shares some crap. Clearly doesn’t proof read vef
Exactly right about their “immune system”! Why do they need an immune system when illness cannot be caught? Talks out her backside

FF, you are a poetic genius! That was fabulous!x

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Joe Thompsons wi is Chantelle Thompson. A fully paid up anti vaxxer
They tragically had a still born baby and were at a protest the day after.

They live and promote a holistic vegan lifestyle, to which they credit his recovery from cancer, but she’s also an aesthetic botox & filler technician.

Last edited:
They're so triggered by a kids book they're encouraging people to give it negative reviews in amazon. They're only for freedom of choice/my body my rules if its the choice they'd make.

Ffs is a children's book and they've probably not even read it. I thought many of these people weren't against vaccines, just the covid one, I bet this book doesn't mention covid lol

Reactions: 1
That Chantelle woman is the one who runs the ‘school’ that LB now sends her youngest to. Literally their 2 kids and thats it

Featuring Mr Lino Man

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Bloody hell Julie colcoot is starting a teacher witch hunt. Now if my kids were younger I would have some concerns re the jab and certainly wouldn't appreciate a teacher calling my child an idiot or pushing a view ( have no idea about the dolly Parton vid she talks about..first I've heard of it ) but I can see very bad things happening here. As an aside who are the wonderful men letting the women take the lead? If the specimens we've all seen are examples she must have set the bar VERY low. Given the reports today of 5 to 10% take up in 12-15 year old families are obviously making their own decisions and makes you wonder what the hell alternative

reality these people are seeing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Well the 5th of November seems to be a thing now, lots if links provided by Official Voice on where to procure things like fireworks, masks (a V for vendetta one, coz that's okay) and pyrotechnics which aren't actually legal.

I remember the monotone Mr Sexton saying he wasn't moving till they'd arrested the PM but it seems now he wants to get a band of weirdos together to be V ...

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
  • 55.6 KB
  • Liey regurgitating her boring sun beds speech 🥱 she really is struggling for content this time around

Has exposing_nothing had his latest account shut down? Ec19_4.0?
    No unfortunately, you have either abused him or liked a comment by someone who’s abused him as he scrolls through & blocks anyone going against his shit

Oh look! More troofers with merch to sell...FoLlOw ThE mOnEy!

So are they suggesting the 5th? The night of fireworks? So a night where setting off fireworks is as meaningless as can be? I am slightly concerned though. They have mostly demonstrated a gross inability to read and understand very simple concepts so them having access to pyrotechnics may actually be a genuine risk to themselves, bystanders or innocent people passing.

No unfortunately, you have either abused him or liked a comment by someone who’s abused him as he scrolls through & blocks anyone going against his shit
    And IG is evil because it censors him...the irony!

I might have mentioned him in my latest poem.. do you think the little weasel is on here?

So much for freedom of speech, she's limiting comments lol

Attachments

Same story, told two different ways by two very different people.

Version one: Scientifically illiterate. Likes to jump on the news of someone’s death to further his own agenda. No due diligence.

Version two: PhD Immunologist & science communicator. Works tirelessly to combat misinformation. Explains with reference to clinical relevance & always links to evidence.

Attachments

Last edited:
    I might have mentioned him in my latest poem.. do you think the little weasel is on here?
    I seem to remember he did say about tattle on a live he done just after the Insta page got set up on Liey so it could well be why he blocked you!

I hope he is. He blocks anyone who disagrees with him on his own page, rather like Ellie Grey, It’s just become an echo chamber of people stroking his ever-growing ego.
    It would do him good to realise that outside of that echo chamber, people who have IQs higher than double digits are laughing at the shit he posts & his faux authority.

Ash, if you’re watching, you’re a cunt.

Reactions: 7
    Bring back Capello and ban the Wags I say, Bane of society them fuckwit bunch of desperate housewife love island thick as pig shite twats the lot of them. Same goes for the spineless dumbass hubby unvax England players who ironically have no balls.

Last edited:
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.