Ellie Grey #14 Ellie has finally returned, clearly no lessons have been learned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it came when her marriage was ending…

For all the talk for weeks of fighting against dismissal for vaccine refusal ‘all the way to the top’, and encouraging her fellow carers to ‘hold the line’, she has…..resigned. Apparently all her research missed the fact she hasn’t been employed in the role for two years so her rights as an employee weren’t as strong as she believed.

No word of the LBC interview funnily enough…

And apparently she has a new job, but typically drops hints rather than just say what it is. But apparently it uses her professional skills so she can fight injustice and it’s her new way of protesting…
Ive never thought of an onlyfans account as that….

Ps we’re the government…..*falls off sofa laughing*

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The way they gush over old Monotone Mark Sexton is embarrassing,

2 more that can be added to the list;

“Mark as an ex-copper demonstrates a surprisingly ignorant appreciation for criminology/evidence law.”

“Mark is a dopey bleep.”
'Mark has written a book relevant to this, prior to this' sounds like someone has something to sell...

If anyone’s struggling to get hold of Ellie’s template letters it’s ok, Qrazy Marie has got your back…
At least she realises they are sheep! Templates for debt collectors...that will get people so far...do they not realise that while you may not have to engage with debt collection agencies when debt is initially sold, the companies could all just get smarter and go for High Court judgements a lot earlier. They think they are all untouchable, but what they don't realise is they just are not all that important and eventually it will catch up with them! Don't pay tax now, but have fun when you may not be eligible for pensions, etc.

Ive never thought of an onlyfans account as that….

Ps we’re the government…..*falls off sofa laughing*
This has to be a favourite screenshot, the second photo... their followers aren't going to be those with intelligence and capable of critical and rational thought, their followers are all signed up to their ridiculous ways of thinking so I love the reference to "your brainwashed state" given that it is a statement that is mostly applicable to their followers. Brainwashed by a very powerful and money hungry group of people.

Anyway, I've been busy and not got on social media as much as normal to see what delusions are occurring, but wanted to share this! I ❤ him

Reactions: 9
No Mad Marie, sheep gather in flocks, not herds! 🤦🏼‍♀️

I’ve put her straight 🤣
So who is this QM anyway (sorry I'm maybe a bit slow). I thought she was another troofer, but the last few posts make it seem like she's against them too? Is she just deluded enough to believe she is capable of better "free thinking" or something than the rest of that flock?
Screenshot_20211001-205202_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.